White Republicans will be watching Black Democrats vote

R

rdean

As Jamila Gatlin waited in line at a northside Milwaukee elementary school gym to cast her ballot June 5 in the proposed recall of Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, she noticed three people in the back of the room. They were watching, taking notes.

Officially called "election observers," they were white. Gatlin, and almost everyone in line, was black.

"That's pretty harassing right there, if you ask me," Gatlin said in the hall outside the gym. "Why do we have to be watched while we vote?"

Two of the observers were from a group based more than 1,000 miles away called True the Vote, an initiative that grew out of the Houston Tea Party known as the King Street Patriots.

Voters feel intimidated by election observers

Indiana Secretary of State Charlie White -- the man charged with upholding election integrity in Indiana -- was convicted of six felonies on Saturday, including three counts of voter fraud, two counts of perjury and one count of theft.

White, a Republican, could face up to three years in prison for each of the counts, the Indianapolis Star reports, and will be sentenced on February 23.

Indiana sec. of state convicted of voter fraud - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

--------------------------------------------------------------

Even when convicted of "Voter Fraud", Republicans watch Democrats.

Panthers.jpg

As Jamila Gatlin waited in line at a northside Milwaukee elementary school gym to cast her ballot June 5 in the proposed recall of Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, she noticed three people in the back of the room. They were watching, taking notes.

Officially called "election observers," they were white. Gatlin, and almost everyone in line, was black.

"That's pretty harassing right there, if you ask me," Gatlin said in the hall outside the gym. "Why do we have to be watched while we vote?"

Two of the observers were from a group based more than 1,000 miles away called True the Vote, an initiative that grew out of the Houston Tea Party known as the King Street Patriots.

Indiana Secretary of State Charlie White -- the man charged with upholding election integrity in Indiana -- was convicted of six felonies on Saturday, including three counts of voter fraud, two counts of perjury and one count of theft.

White, a Republican, could face up to three years in prison for each of the counts, the Indianapolis Star reports, and will be sentenced on February 23.

and the guys name was White......i bet you enjoyed finding that one Dean......keep your racist shit coming.....

ZOOMygod!!

Election observers aka Poll watchers (who are officials btw) actually taking notes!

They are not taking notes on the voters, they are taking notes about the process.

Your link to someones personal opinion is...

:eusa_hand:

Last edited:
Every campaign, everywhere, has poll watchers. Because no one trusts anyone.

I've been a poll watcher more times than I can count.

One of the two NBPP members was a registered poll watcher as well.

The poll watchers weren't watching the voters vote; they were watching the poll workers to see how they were conducting the election that day. I wouldn't be at all surprised if those three white poll observers weren't put there to create just this dust-up by the Democrat precinct bosses.

There's more to the story on White.

But it was recently found that neither Obama nor HRC got the signatures they needed to get on the 2008 Indiana primary ballot which also serves eventually for the general election. They both only needed 500 signatures (of fellow democrats) in each indiana district to get on the ballot, but wholesale fraud proved to be the easier route to take.

Getting former democrat governor Joe Kernan's signature signature (and many many others) were simply signed for them by someone else, fraudulently.

White's fraud was retail, which is the only fraud republicans try, and it was easy to catch him and he was, and i'm glad he got caught.

Indianapolis Politics/Government | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com

Last edited:

Why is she afraid of people of a different color? Didn't she learn tolerance that was taught in her public school?
Sad how ignorance effects people.

Last edited:
More on White, former Indiana Secretary of State:

" - On February 4, 2012, a jury found White guilty of six of seven felony charges, including false registration, voting in another precinct, submitting a false ballot, theft, and two counts of perjury. He was acquitted on one fraud charge. The felony convictions automatically removed White from office, though he presumably could have regained the post if his convictions had been downgraded to misdemeanors and Rosenberg's ruling awarding the office to Osili had been overturned on appeal. Daniels immediately appointed White's deputy, Jerry Bonnet, as interim Secretary of State. - "

Charles P. White - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Every campaign, everywhere, has poll watchers. Because no one trusts anyone.

I've been a poll watcher more times than I can count.

One of the two NBPP members was a registered poll watcher as well.

Republicans should get some black Republicans to be poll watchers. Oh, wait. Never mind.

Number of Blacks Who Support Romney: 0%

I'm sorry that most all blacks don't believe in the free market. Kind of sad. :eusa_boohoo: Republicans are the party of building your business, while the democrats are the party of free shit and government jobs. What do you expect?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back