Sooo.....the United States doesn't have the right to know how many illegals are in the US?

"A question on the decennial census to note citizenship status does not violate the Constitution, a federal judge ruled earlier today — but it still won’t be on the 2020 form. Judge Jesse Furman issued an order blocking the addition of the question..."

Asking the question is not In-Constitutional...and is not illegal...and we need to know how many illegals in this country...but Democrats are scared to death to actually find out because if the American people learn how many illegals are really in this country it will spell bad news for open-borders Sanctuary City-running Democrats....

Before both side get rolling debating the issue, let me point out that there is not one bad reason for NOT putting the question of legal status in the Census... for the same reason asking what race people are....YOU DON'T HAVE TO ANSWER THAT QUESTION...OR OTHER QUESTIONS, LOLE LDGAL STATUS if you don't want to.

When I am asked what race I am on forms like the census, I don't mark down that I am Native American. It really isn't any of their business.

So before people start freaking out in this debate, they just need to realize that even if that question was allowed to be in the census people don't have to answer that question if they don't want to.

The government is not going to send an armed Federal Officer to your house and monitor you while you are filling out the census to ensure you answer every question under the threat of shooting you if you don't answer questions like that.

Federal judge: No citizenship question on 2020 census

The reason why US citizens need the US census but the illegals do not, is the same reason that the government army of drones needs to keep an eye on American citizens, but not illegals crossing the border.

The question is designed to scare illegals away from reporting in the census. Haven't you realized that yet? If they actually want a count they need to find another means to do it.
If you are in this country illegally, i really could care less about your feelings.
Criminals should be scared.
Go back to bed.

He actually has a point. They are here illegally, thus they broke our laws. Why should their feelings matter in a case like this?

You're simply not going to get an accurate number if the undocumented are scared into not reporting. The question on the census has been ruled unconstitutional (thus a moot point) and it's a bad idea anyway because it's not going to give you the information the Republicans claim to want in the first place.

It is not over, it will go before SCOUTS, I cannot image how it could be unconstitutional this time when it was not unconstitutional when it was on there before.

Forum List

Back