Soon, Republicasns will stop Trump

I didn't know they were; first time I heard about it. Nice dodge of the question though.
Then you are not payong attention. And it is not a dodge...in fact, it saves 3 or 4 snarky, waste-of-space posts by you, as it jumps right to the idea that Trump does NOT have to exploco2tly say he plans to fire Mueller in order for it to seem somewhat imminent, and it also shows that noticing this is not a partisan exercise.

Let's see..... I wake up to my clock radio set to a news station. I go to work listening to talk radio. When I get to work, I listen to talk/ news radio all day long. When I come home, I check two of our local news station sites. After checking out my FB posts which many are political, I finally come here.

But I'm not paying attention? How about this: you made it all up.

Trump is not firing Mueller and never said he was.

I like my crumbs. I'd rather get a few crumbs than have a few taken away from me which is what happened with DumBama. He cost me thousands and thousands of dollars..

It's difficult for Republicans to win until things get bad enough that Americans try to do something a little better. If you don't like Trump personally, that's understandable. But who in the world would elect a leader based on that? That's why I said we could be in real trouble in this country if we elect people based on personal opinion instead of the job they are doing.

Brainwashing is a huge problem in our country. Along with freedom of the press, they use that power to control the minds of people unfortunately.

Opinion | Study: 91 percent of recent network Trump coverage has been negative
We were doing fine before trump. I told you I got a raise based on my 2015 and 2016 success. Unemployment was low. You guys said those were phony numbers.

Are those crumbs worth what trumps doing to our government? Maybe if you like nazis

So what's he doing to our government? That's right, he got rid of a bunch of regulations on business. We have the lowest unemployment rate in 49 years.

DumBama's numbers were phony because when unemployment decreased, the labor participation rate decreased as well. The real numbers didn't start happening until the end of his second term when the labor participation rate froze and then started to increase. That was mostly due to lower fuel prices which nearly everybody in the country took advantage of.
DumBama's numbers were phony because when unemployment decreased, the labor participation rate decreased as well.
That's not true at all. Show us where the adjustment was made when Trump came in.
The numbers are exactly the same now, dope.
Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

You're not very good at this, are you dope?

See how when Dumbama got in, the decline in the labor participation rate? It didn't stop until 2016--seven years after Hussein took office.

Great. Now show us where the "lie" was adjusted to now reflect the "truth". The numbers are the same.

What lie and what truth? I never said anything about lying. What I said is that DumBama's unemployment numbers were not genuine. I didn't say DumBama lied about them. It's the way unemployment numbers have been calculated for years.

The more people that are out of the workforce, the lower the unemployment number will be because they don't count as being employable people looking for work.

We were doing fine before trump. I told you I got a raise based on my 2015 and 2016 success. Unemployment was low. You guys said those were phony numbers.

Are those crumbs worth what trumps doing to our government? Maybe if you like nazis

So what's he doing to our government? That's right, he got rid of a bunch of regulations on business. We have the lowest unemployment rate in 49 years.

DumBama's numbers were phony because when unemployment decreased, the labor participation rate decreased as well. The real numbers didn't start happening until the end of his second term when the labor participation rate froze and then started to increase. That was mostly due to lower fuel prices which nearly everybody in the country took advantage of.
DumBama's numbers were phony because when unemployment decreased, the labor participation rate decreased as well.
That's not true at all. Show us where the adjustment was made when Trump came in.

See how when Dumbama got in, the decline in the labor participation rate? It didn't stop until 2016--seven years after Hussein took office.

Great. Now show us where the "lie" was adjusted to now reflect the "truth". The numbers are the same.

What lie and what truth? I never said anything about lying. What I said is that DumBama's unemployment numbers were not genuine. I didn't say DumBama lied about them. It's the way unemployment numbers have been calculated for years.

The more people that are out of the workforce, the lower the unemployment number will be because they don't count as being employable people looking for work.

And do you have a point here or just trying to get out of saying you were wrong?

And do you have a point here or just trying to get out of saying you were wrong?
You're the one dancing.
I'm trying to get you to explain how they were phony and now they're not.

You're the one dancing.
I'm trying to get you to explain how they were phony and now they're not.

No, you didn't use the word phony, you used the words truth and lie. And as I explained, I never said DumBama lied. I said the unemployment figures were inaccurate due to the amount of people who left the workforce during those decreasing unemployment figures.

Trump is making a joke of the Executive branch of our country. He is destroying relationships with other countries. He is starting trace warts that will plunge us into a recession. He is afraid to take on Putin. He is using his office for personal gains.

A Republican (Lincoln) destroyed the Executive branch 150+ years ago. Trump is the first since to stsrt to bring the cointry back to where it should be.

they must start to counter Trump. Reverse the Tariffs. DACA, Refuse to fund the wall. Act on school shootings with REAL action. And, if necessary, condemn the tweets, lies coming out of the White House. Demand the ouster of Kusher & Ivanka. Rework the tax cuts. On & On.

Doing those things will doom the Republican Party, permanently. Doing so will make them Democrat-lite Establishment hacks for eternity.

uh no that was Kennedy who started to bring the country back to where it SHOULD be and as a result he paid the deadly price for it by the establishment. Trump is no different than warmongers Bush and Obama and will be rewarded a second term as president for his reward same as they were.

uh no that was Kennedy who started to bring the country back to where it SHOULD be and as a result he paid the deadly price for it by the establishment. Trump is no different than warmongers Bush and Obama and will be rewarded a second term as president for his reward same as they were.

Sorry but most of Kennedy’s work was at the wrong end of things. Especially civil rights.

Trump is very different from Bush and Obama. Maybe not far enough different for my tastes, but different.

Forum List

Back