Did the Russian social media trolls act any different than you or I?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

A pretty good video that makes you think about all of this silliness.
It also shows just how far down the rabbit hole the "investigation" has gone.

I guess it depends on if you view what we do as the same as an organized campaign by paid operatives.

They drank more vodka.......? :dunno:

Do you come on here pretending to be someone you're not, with the intention of starting serious dissension among posters? (FZ posts aside)

They drank more vodka.......? :dunno:

Do you come on here pretending to be someone you're not, with the intention of starting serious dissension among posters? (FZ posts aside)

latest

They were micro-targeting very specific districts. We need to know if they had any American help with that micro-targeting, yes?
Didn't I hear the Russians successfully "entered" some voter registration data bases? They must have used that information to target the voters, don't you think?

Who is stupid enough to have their mind changed by some post from a random stranger on the net?
Seems most people here are cemented in their views and I have yet to see someone alter their beliefs based on a meme or article.

"Did the Russian social media trolls act any different than you or I?"

Depends on who you are. If you're merely coming here to post your opinions then no. If you come here pushing fake news from fake sources such as True Pundit or Gateway Pundit then of course you're pretty much as full of shit as the Russian trolls are, you're just whoring yourself for free.

I guess it depends on if you view what we do as the same as an organized campaign by paid operatives.

We say the same things and post the same absurd memes.

Do we seriously think we can control speech on the internet?

Amazin' ain't it?

Hillary did more harm to her campaign by denigrating nearly half the country with her 'basket of deplorables' remark...and the Left blames a few internet-savvy Russians, paid or otherwise. (not that the left minds sedition by paid campaign operatives - they just object when it's not their own) ;)

Who is stupid enough to have their mind changed by some post from a random stranger on the net?
Seems most people here are cemented in their views and I have yet to see someone alter their beliefs based on a meme or article.
I have moderated some of my views after conversing with people on here.

This is a bunch of nonsense and a distraction. It's just damn sad that we have shit that needs to be accomplished but the only thing that is allowed via the media, the politicians, etc. are the Russians.

They were micro-targeting very specific districts. We need to know if they had any American help with that micro-targeting, yes?
Didn't I hear the Russians successfully "entered" some voter registration data bases? They must have used that information to target the voters, don't you think?

We don't know. If they got into voter registration rolls, they could cancel voters, move voters, change their names so their ID doesn't match. There's all kinds of rat fucking they can do WITHOUT hacking voting machines.

We need to know if they had help.
Mueller requests emails from Trump campaign data firm: report

Riddle me this...

Comey had FAR MORE INFLUENCE on the election. Why hasn't he been indicted for it? And yes, he was being paid to do it.

I have moderated some of my views after conversing with people on here.

And to deny that it worked would be to deny political advertising works.

We say the same things and post the same absurd memes.

Do we seriously think we can control speech on the internet?

Amazin' ain't it?

Hillary did more harm to her campaign by denigrating nearly half the country with her 'basket of deplorables' remark...and the Left blames a few internet-savvy Russians, paid or otherwise. (not that the left minds sedition by paid campaign operatives - they just object when it's not their own) ;)
And she continues to be an albatross on the DFL with the latest that white conservative women can't think for themselves.
Apparently in their grief, the dems still can't get past the denial stage.

Have you seen that new NRA-TV spot for Dana Loesch's new show? That goes way beyond "discussion." That's hate. I'm sure it goes the other way, as well. That's not good, Petro.

Forum List

Back