Soon, Republicasns will stop Trump

That's what needs to be investigated.
haha, it cracks me up whenever one of you pseudo con cacklers says something like this. And when the investigation comes back with nothing, you will just say the fix is in and stomp your feet and throw a hissy. Rinse, repeat.

I trust what Nunes had to say about it. All that needs to happen is a formal investigation to substantiate his findings.

See how when Dumbama got in, the decline in the labor participation rate?
Of course, the rate had been declining dor years before Obama took office, and it continued to decline after he left. Not that you had any idea, since you just pulled that out of your ass and hoped nobody would check.

haha, it cracks me up whenever one of you pseudo con cacklers says something like this. And when the investigation comes back with nothing, you will just say the fix is in and stomp your feet and throw a hissy. Rinse, repeat.
And we already know the “evidence” they have on these FBI agents is weak.

But remember these crackers don’t need any evidence. They knew Hillary broke the law and obama was born in Kenya and they had very little evidence in those cases.

And then we had mountains of evidence bush lied us into Iraq but somehow that evidence was never convincing enough for them.

It must depend on if they want them to be guilty or not.

I trust what Nunes had to say about it. All that needs to happen is a formal investigation to substantiate his findings.
That’s funny. There is nothing trustworthy about that guy

As Trump prepares to fire Mueller, Republicans are lining up to impeach his fat ass if he does.

Will; Trump chicken out or will he challenge the Republicans in Congress?

When depends on when Trump has decided he has profited enough from his Presidency.

When did Trump say anything about firing Mueller?

Of course, the rate had been declining dor years before Obama took office, and it continued to decline after he left. Not that you had any idea, since you just pulled that out of your ass and hoped nobody would check.
He must be referring to all the baby boomers retiring

I have to admit republicans should be winning but people don’t like what they are seeing. I’d take obama back in a heartbeat. The crumbs people got aren’t worth it.

I like my crumbs. I'd rather get a few crumbs than have a few taken away from me which is what happened with DumBama. He cost me thousands and thousands of dollars..

It's difficult for Republicans to win until things get bad enough that Americans try to do something a little better. If you don't like Trump personally, that's understandable. But who in the world would elect a leader based on that? That's why I said we could be in real trouble in this country if we elect people based on personal opinion instead of the job they are doing.

Brainwashing is a huge problem in our country. Along with freedom of the press, they use that power to control the minds of people unfortunately.

Opinion | Study: 91 percent of recent network Trump coverage has been negative
We were doing fine before trump. I told you I got a raise based on my 2015 and 2016 success. Unemployment was low. You guys said those were phony numbers.

Are those crumbs worth what trumps doing to our government? Maybe if you like nazis

So what's he doing to our government? That's right, he got rid of a bunch of regulations on business. We have the lowest unemployment rate in 49 years.

DumBama's numbers were phony because when unemployment decreased, the labor participation rate decreased as well. The real numbers didn't start happening until the end of his second term when the labor participation rate froze and then started to increase. That was mostly due to lower fuel prices which nearly everybody in the country took advantage of.
DumBama's numbers were phony because when unemployment decreased, the labor participation rate decreased as well.
That's not true at all. Show us where the adjustment was made when Trump came in.
The numbers are exactly the same now, dope.
Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

You're not very good at this, are you dope?

See how when Dumbama got in, the decline in the labor participation rate? It didn't stop until 2016--seven years after Hussein took office.
It was the Great Recession you know

I like my crumbs. I'd rather get a few crumbs than have a few taken away from me which is what happened with DumBama. He cost me thousands and thousands of dollars..

It's difficult for Republicans to win until things get bad enough that Americans try to do something a little better. If you don't like Trump personally, that's understandable. But who in the world would elect a leader based on that? That's why I said we could be in real trouble in this country if we elect people based on personal opinion instead of the job they are doing.

Brainwashing is a huge problem in our country. Along with freedom of the press, they use that power to control the minds of people unfortunately.

We were doing fine before trump. I told you I got a raise based on my 2015 and 2016 success. Unemployment was low. You guys said those were phony numbers.

Are those crumbs worth what trumps doing to our government? Maybe if you like nazis

So what's he doing to our government? That's right, he got rid of a bunch of regulations on business. We have the lowest unemployment rate in 49 years.

DumBama's numbers were phony because when unemployment decreased, the labor participation rate decreased as well. The real numbers didn't start happening until the end of his second term when the labor participation rate froze and then started to increase. That was mostly due to lower fuel prices which nearly everybody in the country took advantage of.
DumBama's numbers were phony because when unemployment decreased, the labor participation rate decreased as well.
That's not true at all. Show us where the adjustment was made when Trump came in.

See how when Dumbama got in, the decline in the labor participation rate? It didn't stop until 2016--seven years after Hussein took office.

I thought the great recession officially ended six months after he got in! Now if that's true, then that means the decline happened for over the following five years.

I trust what Nunes had to say about it.
Of course you do, since Nunes is a white House puppet. By listening to Nunes, you are listening to Trump. Gee, we're all really shocked to learn this about you.;)

I trust him and you don't. Only one way to solve this debate, let an investigation take place to see what the judges were actually looking at when they granted the warrants. Then we'll see who is right.

Great.....two people that don't know how to read a chart.

I didn't know they were; first time I heard about it. Nice dodge of the question though.
Then you are not payong attention. And it is not a dodge...in fact, it saves 3 or 4 snarky, waste-of-space posts by you, as it jumps right to the idea that Trump does NOT have to exploco2tly say he plans to fire Mueller in order for it to seem somewhat imminent, and it also shows that noticing this is not a partisan exercise.

I have to admit republicans should be winning but people don’t like what they are seeing. I’d take obama back in a heartbeat. The crumbs people got aren’t worth it.

Great. Now show us where the "lie" was adjusted to now reflect the "truth". The numbers are the same.

I thought the great recession officially ended six months after he got in! Now if that's true, then that means the decline happened for over the following five years.
There are people who are still hurting from the bush Recession. Aren’t you still hurting or has trump made your America great again already?

I just want to know if we’ve arrived yet

There are people who are still hurting from the bush Recession. Aren’t you still hurting or has trump made your America great again already?

He's making it much better, that I can tell you.

Doubt if libs will ever arrive.

Forum List

Back