Songs that bring you back to a different/better place and time

Hey, Witchit, at least I gave you a good song and told you the reason it was my comfort song.

And.................like I said.................it was the strangest thing, because I never took breaks at the same time, so it wasn't like it was programmed to play a certain time each day, but somehow, whenever I got a chance to take a break, it would come on. It was almost like it was a Higher Power looking out for me and telling me to take it easy on myself.

That song actually helped me get through boot camp.

You ever have that thing happen when a song is playing in your head a matter of minutes BEFORE you hear it on the radio?

Yes, I have actually. It's a mild form of telepathy.

I do as well.

And in reverse form, this is a song I deeply empathize with but only discovered a year or two ago. I then listened to many more of their songs, and have a complete crush on the lead singer. I don't know his name, I just crush.

Ooh. I can ask the gang at large here. at 2:45 - who does he sound like?! Because the voice is so familiar, but I cannot identify.

I'm the dude in the gay shirt, bass player Witchit

That's my bud Mase (vocalist) , he & I are off in another venture together ,doing the classic rock / country gig

It's a lotta fun , 'specially when we make folks dance, there's this cyclical energy loop going on, the more they dance the more we get into it

and some of those oldies (well i guess that's what they call 'em now) are near and dear to folks

we did unchained melody once , and had a number of old timers all over us , telling us stories , etc....a few old birds were actually in tears...

music is such a salve y'know , like any art it's all about the emotions it stirs up....

anywho....Bobby Hatfield, back in the blue eyed soul era......great stuff....

~S~

Ann Margret is so fine.

But Bobby Rydell? Who knew a skinny twerp could be so cool?

Last edited:
Gawd i miss go go girls:dev3: , call me a dawg but it was one of those things that made me glad God made me a man......guess who's on axe?...>>

~S~

Forum List

Back