Son Of Hamas Founder Was Top Israeli Agent

Islam is the cult of terrorism...
Bukhari 4:52:220...
Jihad is holy violence. Violence is the way Allah removes fitna, removes the dross from pure Islam and removes the infidel scum from the earth which is owned by Mohammed

What the hell are you reading from? :lol:

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with fear (into the hearts of enemies), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures. - Sahih Bukhari, Jihad, no. 220​

Sahih Bukhari, camel driver.

This is from the fraudulent Quran, manual of the Islamo terrorist...
Quran 47:4
When you meet the unbelievers, strike off their heads; then when you have made wide slaughter among them, carefully tie up the remaining captives.

Allah is a motherfucker.

Last edited:
I find it disturbing that monsters such as Kalam actually exist in this world (proud of fascism, sharia law and the like) but it's better that they don't just hide in the shadows. People need to see that monsters do exist.

But if he reduced the amount of bloodshed and depravity, he has a place in heaven, no matter what Kalam thinks. It really is what you do to make the world a better place that makes you more worthy, not the cause in which you engage in the greatest depravity.

Betraying your family and God to perpetuate the existence of an illegitimate oppressor-state is no way to attain salvation. Sorry.

Israel is one of the few legitimate countries in the Middle East. Muslims invaded the Middle East, slaughtered the Christians and Jews, and have become the illegitimate oppressors of all who live there.

Allah is a motherfucker.

The problem is as follows:
Originally everyone spoke Hebrew. It was the holy tongue. But Arabs had centuries of no education and ignorance. Eventually their Hebrew became so corrupted it was like ebonics, not comprehensible to anyone else. Some sounds remained though.
So "Allah" is pretty close to Hebrew EL for G-d. They got that right.
But somehow they messed up in thinking that "Akbar" meant "great."
Really in Hebrew "Akbar" means "rat." Maybe it came from being happy they could find a tasty rat to eat since they didnt have food. I dunno. But eventually they took to crying out "Allah Akbar!" thinking it was some great praise.
In fact they were calling G-d a rat (chas v'shalom). No wonder He's been pissed at them for the last thousand years or so.

I find it disturbing that monsters such as Kalam actually exist in this world (proud of fascism, sharia law and the like) but it's better that they don't just hide in the shadows. People need to see that monsters do exist.

:lol:

Nice to meet you too, noobflake.

Betraying your family and God to perpetuate the existence of an illegitimate oppressor-state is no way to attain salvation. Sorry.

Israel is one of the few legitimate countries in the Middle East. Muslims invaded the Middle East, slaughtered the Christians and Jews, and have become the illegitimate oppressors of all who live there.

Allah is a motherfucker.

Originally everyone spoke Hebrew. It was the holy tongue. But Arabs had centuries of no education and ignorance. Eventually their Hebrew became so corrupted it was like ebonics, not comprehensible to anyone else. Some sounds remained though.
Really in Hebrew "Akbar" means "rat." Maybe it came from being happy they could find a tasty rat to eat since they didnt have food. I dunno. But eventually they took to crying out "Allah Akbar!" thinking it was some great praise.
In fact they were calling G-d a rat (chas v'shalom). No wonder He's been pissed at them for the last thousand years or so.

Islam is a complete scam created by a pedophile to steal people's land, rip off caravans, bed women, including 6 year-old infants, loot and extort (jizya). Muhammad was an illiterate cave-dweller who made a fortune through Islam and left scores of people dead.

:rofl:

The Jewish version of history never fails to entertain me. Only those arrogant enough to believe that they were "chosen" above the rest of us would feel the need to create an alternate reality in which everything can ultimately be traced back to them and their achievements. Arabic and Hebrew both came from some proto-Semitic language; Hebrew developed in the Levant and Arabic developed in the northern regions of the Arabian Peninsula.

Allah is a motherfucker.

Islam is a complete scam created by a pedophile to steal people's land, rip off caravans, bed women, including 6 year-old infants, loot and extort (jizya). Muhammad was an illiterate cave-dweller who made a fortune through Islam and left scores of people dead.

:)

World
  • Population: 6,800,000,000
  • Growth Rate: 1.1%

Islam
  • Population: 1,570,000,000 (23%)
  • Growth Rate: 2.9% - 6.4%
Judaism
  • Population: 13,000,000 (0.2%)
  • Growth Rate: 0.3%

:)

World
  • Population: 6,800,000,000
  • Growth Rate: 1.1%

Islam
  • Population: 1,570,000,000 (23%)
  • Growth Rate: 2.9% - 6.4%
Judaism
  • Population: 13,000,000 (0.2%)
  • Growth Rate: 0.3%

2 out of 5 Arab Muslims earn just $2 a day.

:rofl:

The Jewish version of history never fails to entertain me. Only those arrogant enough to believe that they were "chosen" above the rest of us would feel the need to create an alternate reality in which everything can ultimately be traced back to them and their achievements. Arabic and Hebrew both came from some proto-Semitic language; Hebrew developed in the Levant and Arabic developed in the northern regions of the Arabian Peninsula.

It's true. What language did Avraham Avinu speak? It was Ivrit.

It's true.
I'm sure that you believe so.

What language did Avraham Avinu speak? It was Ivrit.
We, unlike some of you, don't believe that it matters. You'll notice that we're able to use Arabic as a liturgical language without elevating Arabs to "chosen" status. Remarkable, eh? :lol:

Central Semitic languages, including those that would become Hebrew and Arabic, developed long before Ibrahim (AS) was born.

This is excellent news, if true.

The son of one of Hamas' founders served as a top informant for Israel for more than a decade, providing top-secret intelligence that helped prevent dozens of suicide bombings and other attacks against Israelis, a newspaper reported Wednesday.

Mosab Hassan Yousef, dubbed as "the Green Prince" by his handlers, was one of the Shin Bet security service's most valuable sources, Israel's Haaretz daily said. His reports led to the arrests of several high-ranking Palestinian figures during the violent Palestinian uprising that began in 2000, according to the newspaper.

Report: Son Of Hamas Founder Was Top Israeli Agent | TPM News Pages

That's great. But I have a feeling someone had oedipal issues. lol..
Probably. I guess it is too much to expect to believe a terrorist could see the light...

Was the kid a terrorist from birth? Oh ravi.

Anyone who converts is considered Jewish,
Apparently not.

Interior Minister accused of preventing converts from immigrating to Israel - Haaretz - Israel News

Even Ethiopian Jews, who were certainly born Jewish, don't always receive "chosen" treatment. Imagine that.
.:: Welcome To The Jewish Ledger ::.
Study: Israeli employers prefer not to hire Arabs, Ethiopians - Haaretz - Israel News

so your comment is as stupid as your religion.
Like you know anything about my religion. :lol:

No, but this guy does. And he sounds like a moron. Is this your uncle?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ii-1doS842g]YouTube - Islamic Preacher: Why Muslims strictly forbidden to drink Starbucks Coffee.[/ame]

This is excellent news, if true.

The son of one of Hamas' founders served as a top informant for Israel for more than a decade, providing top-secret intelligence that helped prevent dozens of suicide bombings and other attacks against Israelis, a newspaper reported Wednesday.

Mosab Hassan Yousef, dubbed as "the Green Prince" by his handlers, was one of the Shin Bet security service's most valuable sources, Israel's Haaretz daily said. His reports led to the arrests of several high-ranking Palestinian figures during the violent Palestinian uprising that began in 2000, according to the newspaper.

Report: Son Of Hamas Founder Was Top Israeli Agent | TPM News Pages
:thup: Yes, it is.

Anyone who converts is considered Jewish,
Apparently not.

Interior Minister accused of preventing converts from immigrating to Israel - Haaretz - Israel News

Even Ethiopian Jews, who were certainly born Jewish, don't always receive "chosen" treatment. Imagine that.
.:: Welcome To The Jewish Ledger ::.
Study: Israeli employers prefer not to hire Arabs, Ethiopians - Haaretz - Israel News

so your comment is as stupid as your religion.

Nothing like Islamic law calling for the execution of Muslim apostates, eh?

I'm sorry, was there something you wanted to say about Zionist racism against "impure" Jews? Nothing like "chosen" status based purely on your matrilineal ancestry, eh?

I'm sorry, was there something you wanted to say about Zionist racism against "impure" Jews? Nothing like "chosen" status based purely on your matrilineal ancestry, eh?

There is nothing in Zionism calling for the death of impure Jews, unlike Islam calling for murder of impure ex-Muslims.

Islam is a scourge that must be defeated.

Forum List

Back