Somnific & Cataleptic

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Sarah Palin was only a candidate for vice president and she is still being attacked while Vice President Biden is given a pass because “Oh, that’s just Joe being Joe.” Yeah, right! That’s just cancer being cancer. Party preference aside, Sarah would have been an infinitely better V.P. for the country than is Biden on his best day.

Incidentally, is it official? Is Hussein going to keep Biden on the ticket? I hope not. My heart cannot take another four years living with the fear that something will happen to Hussein should he beat the odds and get a second term. Every time Hussein sneezed, I got a shot of penicillin. Another four years with those two and my rear end will have more holes in each cheek than a dart board in a British pub.

Romney’s V.P.

Romney’s scavenger hunt is getting as much coverage as is Hussein’s scandals. If you think Bob Dole & Jack Kemp were dull you ain’t seen nothing yet. Should Romney pick any of the guys in the hunt other than Marco Rubio the ticket will go down as Somnific & Cataleptic. Rubio’s ineligibility is the only thing that would add spice to the ticket, and that is not exactly the variety of spice conservatives are buying this year.

The only thing Romney has going for him is Hussein. Every thing Romney says he will do is all crapola. Convincing voters that he will do the important stuff differently than Hussein is his biggest obstacle. Romney’s eventual V.P. is not going to change the fact that he will raise the debt ceiling, create more government jobs, subsidize higher education, and so on. Nor will Romney rescind any of Hussein’s destructive EOs, or rein in the power of federal bureaucracies much less shut one down.

If Romney is different than Hussein he would pledge to shutdown the EPA, the Securities and Exchange Commission, the Department of Education, the National Endowment for the Arts, and the FCC. I’ll settle for just one of the above as a show of good faith. Should I suggest he eliminate the Federal Reserve, or withdraw from the United Nations, I’ll probably get a visit from Jason Bourne.

Finally, Democrats want Rubio on the Republican ticket for obvious reasons. With that in mind this article offers many of the arguments you’ll hear should Romney pluck Rubio from among the others:

May 4, 2012
Rubio and Birthright Citizenship
By Cindy Simpson

Articles: Rubio and Birthright Citizenship

Forum List

Back