Mark Levin: Biden is largely responsible for arming Iran, Hamas

And more cognitive dissonance, reading dysfunction and inability to understand a point made. Do have a good night.
In other words, you cannot find the evidence I asked of you which you were so sure exists, that the Biden Administration is responsible for the arming of Hamas via Iran.

Noted.

Foxfyre is making a valid analogy you imbecile. You need to talk less and listen more.

And all of that has nothing to do with the thread topic asshole.

Go back to the 60's and do some more dope, DOPE

This thread is about accusing Biden of Iran arming Hamas with the recent 6 Billion in exchange for the five American Prisoners.

It is all about attacking Biden, to make it look like the 6 Billion had anything to do with the arms sent to Hamas a long long time ago.

Insult all you like. Any attempts at telling lies you guys cannot come up with evidence, I WILL BE HERE demanding it.

Show the evidence or DO NOT start threads you cannot live up to. Mark Levin cannot come up with the evidence and neither can you.

Mark Levin: Biden is largely responsible for arming Iran, Hamas

QUOTE:
FOX News host Mark Levin sounds off on President Biden's middle east policies on 'Life, Liberty & Levin.'

OP COMMENT: The antisemitism of democrats and the Left is a documented fact. And it was Obama who failed to help the fledgling freedom revolution that started in the streets of Iran. If he had helped, that region might be peaceful now. But Barack Hussein loves his Muslim radicals. Trump was taking down the Iranian economy. Biden stopped that.

Ric Grenell: 'Our world is less safe because of Joe Biden'​

Levin is right about 95% of the time. That makes him worth quoting.

I agree though that he is wrong about McCarthy.
No he isn't. But you're an idiot so anything or anyone that repeats what you already believe is great to you.

Fuck Mark Levin. He doesn't know what he's talking about.

Lets see, who should I believe former Reagan administration official and scholar Mark Levin, or foul mouthed racist who boasts of beating white people up, IM2.

I will go with Levin, fuck you very much.

PJMedia is a garbage source.

Why, because you say so? You, the ghetto rodent, who has yet to say one truthful thing??

No he isn't. But you're an idiot so anything or anyone that repeats what you already believe is great to you.

You calling me an idiot is just too entertaining. My left nut is more intelligent than you are, plantation boy.

Now run along, your DemoKKKrat masters are calling you.

1696763020470.png

It is really naive to think Planned Parenthood won't use the money for abortions if we fund other services of Planned Parenthood. They simply take our money to fund those other services which frees up the money they were spending on those other services to use to fund abortions. (This is an illustration and not intended to start a discussion on Planned Parenthood or abortion.)

It's really naive to think Iran won't use that $6b to fund Hamas or other terrorist activity. They simply use it for food and medicine which frees up the money they were using for food and medicine to send to Hamas or for some other terrorist activity.

[ Not a penny of those 6 Billion went to Hamas via Iran. Try another make believe story. And the US may just decide to freeze these 6 Billion after this Iranian stunt against Israel ]

Under the arrangement, Tehran will be granted access to the roughly $6 billion in Iranian oil revenues that were blocked in South Korean banks because of U.S. sanctions. But U.S. officials say Qatar’s central bank will oversee the funds and Iran will be permitted to use the money only for humanitarian purposes in accordance with U.S. sanctions.

In response to Raisi’s remarks, a senior Biden administration official said the released funds would first be transferred to Qatar. The Treasury Department would then track all transactions closely to ensure the money is used exclusively for humanitarian purposes.

“It’s going to be held in a bank in Qatar and each transaction will be monitored by U.S. Treasury — transaction by transaction," the official said. "It’s for humanitarian aid only.”

The State Department said the U.S. could freeze the released funds again if Iran tried to spend the money in violation of U.S. sanctions.

“The money can only be used for humanitarian purposes, and we will remain vigilant in watching the spending of those funds and have the ability to freeze them again if we need to,” State Department spokesperson Matt Miller told reporters.

Wow! Your stupidity is fucking astounding. Money is fungible, you fucking idiot.

How did you get so fucking stupid?

It is really naive to think Planned Parenthood won't use the money for abortions if we fund other services of Planned Parenthood. They simply take our money to fund those other services which frees up the money they were spending on those other services to use to fund abortions. (This is an illustration and not intended to start a discussion on Planned Parenthood or abortion.)

It's really naive to think Iran won't use that $6b to fund Hamas or other terrorist activity. They simply use it for food and medicine which frees up the money they were using for food and medicine to send to Hamas or for some other terrorist activity.

The Bidens fully understand how money laundering works. They knew exactly what they were doing. Most of their supporters are capable of keep up with 2+ step logic, which is why they get away with such stuff.

[ Not a penny of those 6 Billion went to Hamas via Iran. Try another make believe story. And the US may just decide to freeze these 6 Billion after this Iranian stunt against Israel ]

Under the arrangement, Tehran will be granted access to the roughly $6 billion in Iranian oil revenues that were blocked in South Korean banks because of U.S. sanctions. But U.S. officials say Qatar’s central bank will oversee the funds and Iran will be permitted to use the money only for humanitarian purposes in accordance with U.S. sanctions.

In response to Raisi’s remarks, a senior Biden administration official said the released funds would first be transferred to Qatar. The Treasury Department would then track all transactions closely to ensure the money is used exclusively for humanitarian purposes.

“It’s going to be held in a bank in Qatar and each transaction will be monitored by U.S. Treasury — transaction by transaction," the official said. "It’s for humanitarian aid only.”

The State Department said the U.S. could freeze the released funds again if Iran tried to spend the money in violation of U.S. sanctions.

“The money can only be used for humanitarian purposes, and we will remain vigilant in watching the spending of those funds and have the ability to freeze them again if we need to,” State Department spokesperson Matt Miller told reporters.

Given that money is fungible, how exactly will they track the released currency?\\

The answer is that they cannot. It is why terror regimes like Iran deal with currency.

The assets and monies used to finance this attack in Israel have been in place for upwards of a year or more. No such tracking of that money was accomplished, nor was there any attempt to track it because it is a hopeless endeavor.

Those assets need to be confiscated by the US, not frozen, but confiscated. Negotiations can begin to discuss the disposition of those funds AFTER Iran has been removed from the world stage as a terrorist regime.

Given that money is fungible, how exactly will they track the released currency?\\

The answer is that they cannot. It is why terror regimes like Iran deal with currency.

The assets and monies used to finance this attack in Israel have been in place for upwards of a year or more. No such tracking of that money was accomplished, nor was there any attempt to track it because it is a hopeless endeavor.

Those assets need to be confiscated by the US, not frozen, but confiscated. Negotiations can begin to discuss the disposition of those funds AFTER Iran has been removed from the world stage as a terrorist regime.
You do not know that they cannot do it. You are guessing on the negative side.

Was there actually a tracking on the money given to Iran before this time?

I am all for taking the 6 Billion Dollars back.

Iran must pay a price. And take back anything else the US and other can get a hold of, as it was done with Russia.

The Bidens fully understand how money laundering works. They knew exactly what they were doing. Most of their supporters are capable of keep up with 2+ step logic, which is why they get away with such stuff.
All talk and no substance.
You could not back any of this if your life depended on it.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
You do not know that they cannot do it. You are guessing on the negative side.

Was there actually a tracking on the money given to Iran before this time?

I am all for taking the 6 Billion Dollars back.

Iran must pay a price. And take back anything else the US and other can get a hold of, as it was done with Russia.
I am NOT guessing.

Currency is fungible.

That means it can change hands without accounting for where it came from or where it is headed.

There is no money tracking from Iran because money cannot be tracked. The weapons, i.e., rockets, small arms, ammunition, mortars, and RPGs were all moved into Gaza in, at most, in the last year. Why?

Israel had to go into Gaza two years ago to quell an attack on them. At that time, the world put enough pressure on them to withdraw. From that moment until yesterday, Hamas began to resupply and stock up for yesterday's assault.

That means for over a year, money from Iran and elsewhere has moved into various terrorist cells and organizations, and neither the USA nor Israeli intelligence saw it.

The money that Biden still insists on releasing to Iran will be used to fund the next attack on Israel, and a good portion of it will likely be used to acquire components for a nuclear weapon.

None of it can be traced or followed.

That is why Iran needs to be removed, not held to account, but to have their entire government removed.

I am NOT guessing.

Currency is fungible.

That means it can change hands without accounting for where it came from or where it is headed.

There is no money tracking from Iran because money cannot be tracked. The weapons, i.e., rockets, small arms, ammunition, mortars, and RPGs were all moved into Gaza in, at most, in the last year. Why?

Israel had to go into Gaza two years ago to quell an attack on them. At that time, the world put enough pressure on them to withdraw. From that moment until yesterday, Hamas began to resupply and stock up for yesterday's assault.

That means for over a year, money from Iran and elsewhere has moved into various terrorist cells and organizations, and neither the USA nor Israeli intelligence saw it.

The money that Biden still insists on releasing to Iran will be used to fund the next attack on Israel, and a good portion of it will likely be used to acquire components for a nuclear weapon.

None of it can be traced or followed.

That is why Iran needs to be removed, not held to account, but to have their entire government removed.
Well, until you show me some evidence of that I will think you are just being negative.

They money is in Qatar's hands. Let us see what the next move is going to be.

Yes, I would like it to be returned to the US as punishment for Iran's moves.

Exactly WHO is going to remove the current government of Iran, if not its people?

Forum List

Back