Sometimes, a cartoon is more serious than the "serious" stuff

You can print cartoons putting guns to peoples heads but don't YOU DARE put up a map with targets on them. K

These people on left has become DAMN dangerous. Now you See why we are having increased Shootings on top of this crappy economy and everything done under this administration. wake up and evidently start carrying a weapon on you to Protect us from these loony's on the left like who drew that Cartoon

original-17148-1392348771-16.jpg

167f750e4befef1c3289c8db603845de.jpg

Leftists are terrified! Hence all these threads.

When Trump gets crushed in the primaries, or in the General (unlikely he makes it that far), there will be lots of threads, too. And we will be laughing then as well.

But on this thread, I'm not terrified nor am I laughing.

What a shame that Righties can't be adults even for one second.

Well, ok, you wanna act like a kid? Ok, I can treat you like a kid.
Sorry, it's kinda hard to take you seriously when your avatar is a clown.

Donald the Chump did threaten a possibility as a third party candidate.

Shit..............even Rince Prebius is concerned over this.

Yep.................the GOP let one of the inmates try running the asylum, and this is what they get.

You can print cartoons putting guns to peoples heads but don't YOU DARE put up a map with targets on them. K

These people on left has become DAMN dangerous. Now you See why we are having increased Shootings on top of this crappy economy and everything done under this administration. wake up and evidently start carrying a weapon on you to Protect us from these loony's on the left like who drew that Cartoon

Jethrine, does this elephant look like a person to you? I'm curious, did you graduate the 6th grade?

gary_varvel_gary_varvel_for_07242015_5_.jpg

Forum List

Back