'Something's Wrong with Her': Christine Ford's Students Savage Her in Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Whoa geeze. These reviews were written 2010 to 2014. Ford is written up as being angry and vengeful .

"Brett Kavanaugh's formerly anonymous accuser, Christine Blasey Ford, has come forward. She's a professor in the Social Work Department at California State University - Fullerton. Many interested in learning more about who Ford is have come across her students' reviews on RateMyProfessors.com.

They're ... not good.

Overall, she scores 2.3 out of 5 (a failing grade if the roles were reversed). The reviews span from 2010 - 2014, which rules out students tampering with her reviews as part of the current Kavanaugh controversy.

"Christine ford is the worst educator I have ever experienced," one student wrote. "Avoid taking her class and avoid any interaction with this person. I feel like she has something wrong with her and I am surprised no one has caught this. Also avoid fullerton's MSW program as long as she is there."

Another student was afraid of her.

"Another student reported feeling afraid of her, noting she has a vengeful streak.

"Prof. Ford is unprofessional, lacks appropriate filters, and I am honestly scared of her," he/she wrote in a 2014 review. The student reported receiving an A in her class despite his or her displeasure with the professor. "She’s made comments both in class and in e-mails, if you cross her, you will be on her bad side. I fear to think of the poor clients that had to deal with her while she got her MSW and her LCSW. Absolutely the worst teacher I ever had."

Last edited:
Whoa geeze. These reviews were written 2010 to 2014. Ford is written up as being angry and vengeful .

"Brett Kavanaugh's formerly anonymous accuser, Christine Blasey Ford, has come forward. She's a professor in the Social Work Department at California State University - Fullerton. Many interested in learning more about who Ford is have come across her students' reviews on RateMyProfessors.com.

They're ... not good.

Overall, she scores 2.3 out of 5 (a failing grade if the roles were reversed). The reviews span from 2010 - 2014, which rules out students tampering with her reviews as part of the current Kavanaugh controversy.

"Christine ford is the worst educator I have ever experienced," one student wrote. "Avoid taking her class and avoid any interaction with this person. I feel like she has something wrong with her and I am surprised no one has caught this. Also avoid fullerton's MSW program as long as she is there."

Another student reported feeling afraid of her, noting she has a vengeful streak.

"Prof. Ford is unprofessional, lacks appropriate filters, and I am honestly scared of her," he/she wrote in a 2014 review. The student reported receiving an A in her class despite his or her displeasure with the professor. "She’s made comments both in class and in e-mails, if you cross her, you will be on her bad side. I fear to think of the poor clients that had to deal with her while she got her MSW and her LCSW. Absolutely the worst teacher I ever had."

Always trying to destroy the victim. SMH. She is very brave to speak out, knowing that extremely powerful people and their sheep will try to obliterate her life.

They're ... not good.

Another student reported feeling afraid of her, noting she has a vengeful streak.

Always trying to destroy the victim. SMH. She is very brave to speak out, knowing that extremely powerful people and their sheep will try to obliterate her life.

Oh freaking bite me. These are student reviews from 4 - 8 years ago.

Motive: Kavanaugh's mother who was a Judge ruled against her parents in a home foreclosure case.

They're ... not good.

She's not the victim, but the predator.

They're ... not good.

She's not the victim, but the predator.
^ Ah a member of the “rape victims were asking for it” crowd. :rolleyes:

`
It's obvious to me that the low-IQ members of the far right are digging up anything, no matter how trivial and unimportant, to attack Christine Ford.

They're ... not good.

she's out to destroy a mans life with her "accusations" so she's going to be called out for her own actions.

this is the world we've collectively created. congrats.

`
It's obvious to me that the low-IQ members of the far right are digging up anything, no matter how trivial and unimportant, to attack Christine Ford.
it's obvious to me she's a lying sack of shit and this is all a political game.

`
It obvious to everyone else that you don't have a very high IQ

They're ... not good.

she would have been brave 30+ years ago to speak out. today she's just a political tool.

They're ... not good.

These are comments about her from years ago. How do you know she is a victim? At this point it is alleged.

Looks to me like RateMyProfessors.com rates her a 3.2 out of 5 , a bit above average….

Christine Ford at California State University Fullerton - RateMyProfessors.com

Although she doesn't have that many ratings given her time at the school, or maybe there's more than one Christine Ford teaching in the social work department at UC Fullerton? :dunno:

And now the right wing attacks the victim.

We've seen this Kabuki dance play out countless times before

This creep should never be put on the SCOTUS bench and probably should be removed from the court he NOW sits on

Last edited:

They're ... not good.

"Another student reported feeling afraid of her, noting she has a vengeful streak.

Wow, sounds like she's got an attitude like trump's.

There are no more metoo pussy hats coming out of the woodwork, nor has Kavanaugh's behavior supported the "sexual predator" accusations. Sounds like bullshit accusations to me. They will both need to take a certified polygraph from the same FBI source to see who is lying.

Motive: Kavanaugh's mother who was a Judge ruled against her parents in a home foreclosure case.
So not only did Brett try to rape her, his mom took her house away. No doubt trying to crush the victim into silence.
how did people suddenly become experts on the truth on events that happened 30 years ago?
Ford passed a polygraph. Surely Kavanaugh should try the same to defend himself, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back