'Something's Wrong with Her': Christine Ford's Students Savage Her in Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
`
It's obvious to me that the low-IQ members of the far right are digging up anything, no matter how trivial and unimportant, to attack Christine Ford.
great about time.

Oh and she can go to hell.

Whoa geeze. These reviews were written 2010 to 2014. Ford is written up as being angry and vengeful .

"Brett Kavanaugh's formerly anonymous accuser, Christine Blasey Ford, has come forward. She's a professor in the Social Work Department at California State University - Fullerton. Many interested in learning more about who Ford is have come across her students' reviews on RateMyProfessors.com.

They're ... not good.

Overall, she scores 2.3 out of 5 (a failing grade if the roles were reversed). The reviews span from 2010 - 2014, which rules out students tampering with her reviews as part of the current Kavanaugh controversy.

"Christine ford is the worst educator I have ever experienced," one student wrote. "Avoid taking her class and avoid any interaction with this person. I feel like she has something wrong with her and I am surprised no one has caught this. Also avoid fullerton's MSW program as long as she is there."

Another student was afraid of her.

Another student reported feeling afraid of her, noting she has a vengeful streak.

"Prof. Ford is unprofessional, lacks appropriate filters, and I am honestly scared of her," he/she wrote in a 2014 review. The student reported receiving an A in her class despite his or her displeasure with the professor. "She’s made comments both in class and in e-mails, if you cross her, you will be on her bad side. I fear to think of the poor clients that had to deal with her while she got her MSW and her LCSW. Absolutely the worst teacher I ever had."

Always trying to destroy the victim. SMH. She is very brave to speak out, knowing that extremely powerful people and their sheep will try to obliterate her life.
So, turnabout is fair play it seems?

And now the right wing attacks the victim.

We've seen this Kabuki dance play out countless times before

This creep should never be put on the SCOTUS bench and probably should be removed from the court he NOW sits on
I'm loving it. go rightwingers go. take this piece of shit down.

Got anything else to say?

She attacked Kavanaugh with an obvious lie. She's fair game.
`
If low hanging fruit is all you know how to target, go for it.
would you rather we make up lies and attack them long enough to put seeds of doubt in and then ran away ignoring the fire we started.

dems love this shit. bork, thomas, moore, cain...they make up some bullshit headline making story and then it suddenly goes away once they get what they want.

Motive: Kavanaugh's mother who was a Judge ruled against her parents in a home foreclosure case.
So not only did Brett try to rape her, his mom took her house away. No doubt trying to crush the victim into silence.
how did people suddenly become experts on the truth on events that happened 30 years ago?
Ford passed a polygraph. Surely Kavanaugh should try the same to defend himself, no?

"Defend himself" from what ? 35 year old accusations that have no corroborating evidence attached to them?

This country has gone completely insane and I fully expect that in the not too distant future we'll see wild accusations being bandied about regarding what so and so Nominee/Candidate did while he/she was still in the womb. :rolleyes:

Whoa geeze. These reviews were written 2010 to 2014. Ford is written up as being angry and vengeful .

"Brett Kavanaugh's formerly anonymous accuser, Christine Blasey Ford, has come forward. She's a professor in the Social Work Department at California State University - Fullerton. Many interested in learning more about who Ford is have come across her students' reviews on RateMyProfessors.com.

They're ... not good.

Overall, she scores 2.3 out of 5 (a failing grade if the roles were reversed). The reviews span from 2010 - 2014, which rules out students tampering with her reviews as part of the current Kavanaugh controversy.

"Christine ford is the worst educator I have ever experienced," one student wrote. "Avoid taking her class and avoid any interaction with this person. I feel like she has something wrong with her and I am surprised no one has caught this. Also avoid fullerton's MSW program as long as she is there."

Another student reported feeling afraid of her, noting she has a vengeful streak.

"Prof. Ford is unprofessional, lacks appropriate filters, and I am honestly scared of her," he/she wrote in a 2014 review. The student reported receiving an A in her class despite his or her displeasure with the professor. "She’s made comments both in class and in e-mails, if you cross her, you will be on her bad side. I fear to think of the poor clients that had to deal with her while she got her MSW and her LCSW. Absolutely the worst teacher I ever had."

Always trying to destroy the victim. SMH. She is very brave to speak out, knowing that extremely powerful people and their sheep will try to obliterate her life.
LOL yeah I’m sure you’d say the same if it was your daughter he tried to rape! Right?

`
It's obvious to me that the low-IQ members of the far right are digging up anything, no matter how trivial and unimportant, to attack Christine Ford.

Get the fuck out of here, the left should of learned their lesson with Anita hill and quit dragging these women up from decades ago

`

Which only goes to increase her credibility. She knows going public means she will fall victim to the right wing smear campaign.

`

LMAO ^^^ there's the mother of all liberal projections right there. Just insert "far left" and "Brett Kavanaugh".

They're ... not good.

LOL yeah I’m sure you’d say the same if it was your daughter he tried to rape! Right?

What could a dad say 30 years later?

`

Which only goes to increase her credibility. She knows going public means she will fall victim to the right wing smear campaign.
hey - if you're going to lead the charge in your own smear campaign, don't get all uppity when you get smeared back.

They're ... not good.

I guess he could say “turnabout is fair play,” huh? “Waka waka!”

They're ... not good.

So that's your retort of the left making this into a freak show?

But you being you love this stuff.

So that's your retort of the left making this into a freak show?

But you being you love this stuff.

That was some fool’s retort earlier. Try to keep up.

LMAO ^^^ there's the mother of all liberal projections right there. Just insert "far left" and "Brett Kavanaugh".
`
You have a point. Dianne Feinstein played this like an amateur. This should have come out earlier. Now mind you, I can't stand Brett Kavanaugh but what the hell can I do about it? It's not worth me caring about. Both parties to me, suck.

They're ... not good.

"Another student reported feeling afraid of her, noting she has a vengeful streak.

They're ... not good.

"Another student reported feeling afraid of her, noting she has a vengeful streak.

What kind of site is that, a far right site.

`
You have a point. Dianne Feinstein played this like an amateur. This should have come out earlier. Now mind you, I can't stand Brett Kavanaugh but what the hell can I do about it? It's not worth me caring about. Both parties to me, suck.

Its so obvious that Feinstein sat on this for 2 months to fabricate a political 'gotcha' at the 11th hour. IF this woman's story is true, its 100% Feinstein's fault for undermining the woman's credibility.

`

Its so obvious that Feinstein sat on this for 2 months to fabricate a political 'gotcha' at the 11th hour. IF this woman's story is true, its 100% Feinstein's fault for undermining the woman's credibility.

She put the FBI on it, and they gave her a lie dictator, we do not need a womanizer judge. She alleged rape and murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back