'Something's Wrong with Her': Christine Ford's Students Savage Her in Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO ^^^ there's the mother of all liberal projections right there. Just insert "far left" and "Brett Kavanaugh".
`
You have a point. Dianne Feinstein played this like an amateur. This should have come out earlier. Now mind you, I can't stand Brett Kavanaugh but what the hell can I do about it? It's not worth me caring about. Both parties to me, suck.

Its so obvious that Feinstein sat on this for 2 months to fabricate a political 'gotcha' at the 11th hour. IF this woman's story is true, its 100% Feinstein's fault for undermining the woman's credibility.

She put the FBI on it, and they gave her a lie dictator, we do not need a womanizer judge. She alleged rape and murder.

what is a "lie dictator" in your field of health care provision?

LMAO ^^^ there's the mother of all liberal projections right there. Just insert "far left" and "Brett Kavanaugh".
`
You have a point. Dianne Feinstein played this like an amateur. This should have come out earlier. Now mind you, I can't stand Brett Kavanaugh but what the hell can I do about it? It's not worth me caring about. Both parties to me, suck.

Its so obvious that Feinstein sat on this for 2 months to fabricate a political 'gotcha' at the 11th hour. IF this woman's story is true, its 100% Feinstein's fault for undermining the woman's credibility.

She put the FBI on it, and they gave her a lie dictator, we do not need a womanizer judge. She alleged rape and murder.

Lie detector.

`

LMAO she alleged rape and murder? She wasn't raped or murdered you moron.

`

Lie detector.

You assume the woman is sane. :cuckoo:

`
It's obvious to me that the low-IQ members of the far right are digging up anything, no matter how trivial and unimportant, to attack Christine Ford.

The far right didn't give her the 'OMG MY TEACHERS A WHACK JOB" reviews.

I noticed something 'off' about this woman right off the bat so I'm not surprised the rest of the story is starting to come out.

Whoa geeze. These reviews were written 2010 to 2014. Ford is written up as being angry and vengeful .

"Brett Kavanaugh's formerly anonymous accuser, Christine Blasey Ford, has come forward. She's a professor in the Social Work Department at California State University - Fullerton. Many interested in learning more about who Ford is have come across her students' reviews on RateMyProfessors.com.

They're ... not good.

Overall, she scores 2.3 out of 5 (a failing grade if the roles were reversed). The reviews span from 2010 - 2014, which rules out students tampering with her reviews as part of the current Kavanaugh controversy.

"Christine ford is the worst educator I have ever experienced," one student wrote. "Avoid taking her class and avoid any interaction with this person. I feel like she has something wrong with her and I am surprised no one has caught this. Also avoid fullerton's MSW program as long as she is there."

Another student was afraid of her.

Another student reported feeling afraid of her, noting she has a vengeful streak.

"Prof. Ford is unprofessional, lacks appropriate filters, and I am honestly scared of her," he/she wrote in a 2014 review. The student reported receiving an A in her class despite his or her displeasure with the professor. "She’s made comments both in class and in e-mails, if you cross her, you will be on her bad side. I fear to think of the poor clients that had to deal with her while she got her MSW and her LCSW. Absolutely the worst teacher I ever had."

Always trying to destroy the victim. SMH. She is very brave to speak out, knowing that extremely powerful people and their sheep will try to obliterate her life.
I see, she's telling the truth and her students aren't. Prove it.

Whoa geeze. These reviews were written 2010 to 2014. Ford is written up as being angry and vengeful .

"Brett Kavanaugh's formerly anonymous accuser, Christine Blasey Ford, has come forward. She's a professor in the Social Work Department at California State University - Fullerton. Many interested in learning more about who Ford is have come across her students' reviews on RateMyProfessors.com.

They're ... not good.

Overall, she scores 2.3 out of 5 (a failing grade if the roles were reversed). The reviews span from 2010 - 2014, which rules out students tampering with her reviews as part of the current Kavanaugh controversy.

"Christine ford is the worst educator I have ever experienced," one student wrote. "Avoid taking her class and avoid any interaction with this person. I feel like she has something wrong with her and I am surprised no one has caught this. Also avoid fullerton's MSW program as long as she is there."

Another student reported feeling afraid of her, noting she has a vengeful streak.

"Prof. Ford is unprofessional, lacks appropriate filters, and I am honestly scared of her," he/she wrote in a 2014 review. The student reported receiving an A in her class despite his or her displeasure with the professor. "She’s made comments both in class and in e-mails, if you cross her, you will be on her bad side. I fear to think of the poor clients that had to deal with her while she got her MSW and her LCSW. Absolutely the worst teacher I ever had."

Always trying to destroy the victim. SMH. She is very brave to speak out, knowing that extremely powerful people and their sheep will try to obliterate her life.
What have they said about Kavanaugh sexually assaulting her? Over 200 people who went to her school have signed a letter saying they believe her about that. Any of these kids have an opinion?

`
It's obvious to me that the low-IQ members of the far right are digging up anything, no matter how trivial and unimportant, to attack Christine Ford.

It is obvious you expected the same as you used to see in the GOP...acquiescence and rolling over. But to your chagrin people just keep fighting back.
Now go get that yeast infection tended to.

They're ... not good.

What have they said about Kavanaugh sexually assaulting her? Over 200 people who went to her school have signed a letter saying they believe her about that. Any of these kids have an opinion?

Wow. Liberals now establish guilt by polling :) How did that work for you in the elections?

`

Looking at past reviews of people she taught, seems reasonable.

They're ... not good.

What do we know about these students?
They are probably the result of Liberal indoctrination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back