Something to piss you off!

Fmr jarhead

Aug 9, 2004
SoFLA
Take a look at what this idiot has to say about Geo Bush's silence on the tsunami. It pisses me off when no one even brings up the fact that the UN's Kofi Annan was on vacation until the Thursday after the conflagration, and did not make any statement until the day after Geo Bush said something. http://forums.delphiforums.com/lightnetwork/messages?msg=15056.5

I also agree that the President does not have an open checkbook. But he kept silent about this disaster for 4 entire days before promising $15 million dollars of relief aid. Four long days that could have been used to rally the world to help. I wonder how many people Bush killed in those four days by keeping his mouth shut. However, he did finally get our message that relief was badly in need and has made a few pleas to the world to help. The U.S. is now in full rescue mode. I hope that we continue and start to think of the long term aid that will be needed to rebuild so many destroyed lands. These people will need our help for years to come.

Fmr jarhead said:
Take a look at what this idiot has to say about Geo Bush's silence on the tsunami. It pisses me off when no one even brings up the fact that the UN's Kofi Annan was on vacation until the Thursday after the conflagration, and did not make any statement until the day after Geo Bush said something. http://forums.delphiforums.com/lightnetwork/messages?msg=15056.5

I no longer get pissed off about shit like this. Why? Because I realize that lefites like this are like spoiled, rotten children that, when they are not getting their way, will throw little temper tantrums and create havoc and controversy in anything and everything. They are too immature to raise my ire any more. Perhaps if they were a bit more self-examining I would try to understand their point. But while they love to cite Bible versus to tell us we are wrong (i.e. Don't judge lest ye be judged, He who casts the first stone, etc.) when they are doing exactly what they are getting onto us about. They do that - again - because they are childish little brats that are not worth the stress.....

Four long days that could have been used to rally the world to help
so Pres. Bush is supposed to be the world cheerleader and hold everyones hands to get them to donate? whatever

The libs will use any occasion to slander President Bush and insinuate that he is ignorant, unqualified, and not sophisticated enough to be a world leader. They didn't like it when he won the Presidency in 2000 and liked it even less when he won a second term in 2004. What they say doesn't amount to a hill of beans. They've had their "heyday" and know that their hold over American politics is rapidly coming to an end. As far as Bush's handling of the tsunami disaster is concerned, actions speak louder than words and have far more substance.

Adam's Apple said:
The libs will use any occasion to slander President Bush and insinuate that he is ignorant, unqualified, and not sophisticated enough to be a world leader.
and by getting elected to a second term he has showed the people how hes not qualified...

I got an email from the guy who replied to the main idiot....

Thanks I just thought it was wrong to have to make everything about Bush ( plus I don't think he checked his facts very well).
I'm actually a Canadian who works in Atlanta and I'm so tired of hearing idiots like him everywhere I go.
Well back to work I go.
Happy New Year

Just in case you have not heard any Canadian support for our Pres lately.

I wonder how many people Bush killed in those four days by keeping his mouth shut.

This is same pinhead logic the homosexuals used against Reagan claiming he did too little, too late. It's the old blame game of the Left. It's also part of their sad attempt to make one "Big Brother" responsible for fixing everybody's problems.

Of course these ridiculous accusations are only used against the enemies of the Left. They don't use it against any of their Democrat leaders or anybody else on the Left (such as Kofi Annan or France or Germany or Saudi Arabia or China) who could have done just as much or more and probably more quickly since they're closer. Why aren't those leaders blamed also for being too slow, doing too little, too late...thus killing God knows how many?

so let me see if i have this right.....bush is an idiot because he meddles in the worlds problems (see iraq bitch) ......so this time (see big wave problem) he doesn't meddle fast enough and he is an idiot.....fooking tree huggers

manu1959 said:
so let me see if i have this right.....bush is an idiot because he meddles in the worlds problems (see iraq bitch) ......so this time (see big wave problem) he doesn't meddle fast enough and he is an idiot.....fooking tree huggers

What's worse is he had ordered the Abraham Lincoln into the area almost right away. He worked faster and delivered help in a more effective way than any other world leader. Then this article comes out and says he killed people because he didn't speechify right away? :wtf:

His problem was actually listening to the detractors and coming out early to pledge funds. He should have waited a while longer and pledged funds when the picture was more clearly defined. The amazing thing was they complained about Bush not saying anything and he spoke one full day before Kofi Annan WHO WAS ON VACATION!

Forum List

Back