Something puzzling about how obama received so many votes from Black Americans

This is an issue that needs to be addressed and not swept under the dirty rug any longer. How did obama get so many Blacks to support him with unemployment for blacks at 14.1% and obama's giving amnesty to so many illegal immigrates adding more people allowed to work in the U.S.?
I'LL SAY IT, IT'S BECAUSE HE'S BLACK. there is no other explanation for it.

Totally beats the crap out of me.
The reality of it says that Blacks vote Democrat.
I get that and I can understand even though they have been hit hard in this
fucked up Obama so called recovery/economy them not voting for Romney...
Why in the world did they show up big for Obama?

Which leads me to believe they voted for Obama based on the fact he was Black.

pretty much

This is an issue that needs to be addressed and not swept under the dirty rug any longer. How did obama get so many Blacks to support him with unemployment for blacks at 14.1% and obama's giving amnesty to so many illegal immigrates adding more people allowed to work in the U.S.?
I'LL SAY IT, IT'S BECAUSE HE'S BLACK. there is no other explanation for it.[

After months of punditry and polling trying to figure out who still wanted Barack Obama running the show and who didn't, the results give us insight into the types of people who voted for his re-election.

Some of the demographics like the Black, Latino and young people votes, didn't surprise. Obama got 93 percent of black voters (representing 13 percent of the electorate), 71 percent of Latinos (representing 10 percent), and 60 percent of young voters.

Thanks to the GOP's rape apologist caucus among other generally bad for women things, he also not too surprisingly won the female vote, getting 53 percent of women voters.

But, other generalized groups of people went for the president that we wouldn't necessarily have expected to go for Obama.

As far as the black unemployment index being a stat that even deserves discussion as a reason for blacks NOT to have voted for Obama, it would have been even more astounding for ANY unemployed person of ANY ethnicity to have voted otherwise, when considering that the alternative was a candidate who openly expressed disdain for nearly half of the population of the country (47%), and then tried to sugarcoat his sentiments with lies.

It was a collective shifting demographic in America, that wrote the end to "Romnocchio's" campaign effort. The "black vote" was part of that demograhic.

of course.:rolleyes: and obama never lies.

Could we please create a subforum for racists like BigDerp, The Rabbi and Matthew? Or at least move their threads to the Rubber Room? I'm so tired of seeing their overtly racist threads where they don't belong.

Could we please create a subforum for racists like BigDerp, The Rabbi and Matthew? Or at least move their threads to the Rubber Room? I'm so tired of seeing their overtly racist threads where they don't belong.

ok stupid lying son of a bitch what have I said that was racist and gave you a butt hurting?
OH so I'm right you're also an ignorant bastard.

Totally beats the crap out of me.
The reality of it says that Blacks vote Democrat.
I get that and I can understand even though they have been hit hard in this
fucked up Obama so called recovery/economy them not voting for Romney...
Why in the world did they show up big for Obama?

Which leads me to believe they voted for Obama based on the fact he was Black.
So prior to.obama , the black vote was republican?

You have to understand the effects of Jim Crow on the Black people's mind.

400 years of lynchings, whippings and outright trumoil has ruined the Black mind.

No amount of clarity can be assigned to the Jim Crow Black mind. So therefore ANYTHING that's not Black, is not for them.

Think of the piglet that won't leave the mother Pigs tit no matter what. That's the Jim Crow mindset of Black people in America today.

Obama could be caught in their kitchen stabbing their mother to death and they will claim they didn't see shit.

THAT'S the power of 400 years of Jim Crow

400 years of Jim Crow you say? Really?

:rolleyes:

You always seem to find a new way to demonstrate your vast ignorance, kid.

Unbelievable.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNsrK6P9QvI]Picard's Epic Double Facepalm - YouTube[/ame]

Unbelievable.

at least 400 or climbing up to it.

You see Gramps, Jim Crow has a lingering effect on the mind. it didn't stop just because they stopped practicing it on Black people. Once the indoctrination was in place, Black people became like dogs, trained. never to stray.

Unbelievable.

at least 400 or climbing up to it.

You see Gramps, Jim Crow has a lingering effect on the mind. it didn't stop just because they stopped practicing it on Black people. Once the indoctrination was in place, Black people became like dogs, trained. never to stray.

Kid, you are so damn stupid it's amazing. I'll give you one more chance: 400 years of Jim Crow you say? Really?

Really?

400 years of lynchings, whippings and outright trumoil has ruined the Black mind.

No amount of clarity can be assigned to the Jim Crow Black mind. So therefore ANYTHING that's not Black, is not for them.

Think of the piglet that won't leave the mother Pigs tit no matter what. That's the Jim Crow mindset of Black people in America today.

Obama could be caught in their kitchen stabbing their mother to death and they will claim they didn't see shit.

400 years? Do you have any idea what Jim crow is?

Jim Crow law, in U.S. history, any of the laws that enforced racial segregation in the South between the end of the formal Reconstruction period in 1877 and the beginning of a strong civil rights movement in the 1950s

Jim Crow law (United States [1877-1954]) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia

Jim Crow law, in U.S. history, any of the laws that enforced racial segregation in the South between the end of the formal Reconstruction period in 1877 and the beginning of a strong civil rights movement in the 1950s

Don't tell him all at once! You gotta give him a chance to make more of a fool of himself.

You're still a racist, BigDerp. No matter how much you whine to me in PMs, you're still a worthless, ignorant racist.

the Jim Crow Laws were put to print in 1877 but have been a practice since the Slave Trade.

Jim Crow = Cointelpro of the Slave Trade.

the Jim Crow Laws were put to print in 1877 but have been a practice since the Slave Trade.

Jim Crow had nothing to do with slavery,

Jim Crow had nothing to do with slavery,

You speak total ignorance here^. It was the next progression of oppression as physical slavery started to the diminish.

Jim Crow Laws ushered in MENTAL SLAVERY. get a gotdamn clue please.

Forum List

Back