Something of course not being reported. Puerto Rican mayor arrested. Trump vindicated.

You're leaving out some details. She didn't steal for personal benefit, she made sure city employees got their meager paychecks and that some contractors doing cleanup work got paid.

Right Dumb Ass....

And we are all sure there were no contractor kickbacks....

If a leftie is involved there is corruption...

It's a law of Nature...
Lol, and the tRumptard doubles down on his stupidity.

Why am I not surprised?

Why am I not surprised the ignorant libtard defends corruption.

You're leaving out some details. She didn't steal for personal benefit, she made sure city employees got their meager paychecks and that some contractors doing cleanup work got paid.

Hahahaha

Typical criminal leftist. Crime is okay if the person who commits it makes up a good enough reason.
So you think the wrong person should be arrested for something they didn't do, you scumbag propagandist?

Er..no. I have no idea where you get your ideas lol. I have no idea how you made that leap..but it is entertaining to watch you marxist goons just spew nonsense.
Carmen Yulin Cruz's name is not Miguel Ortiz, you Trumpist broccoli melt.

Hahahaha

Typical criminal leftist. Crime is okay if the person who commits it makes up a good enough reason.
So you think the wrong person should be arrested for something they didn't do, you scumbag propagandist?

Er..no. I have no idea where you get your ideas lol. I have no idea how you made that leap..but it is entertaining to watch you marxist goons just spew nonsense.
Completely irrelevant to the point. I don't argue assertions that are assigned to me.

Won't be seeing anything about on the pathetic fake news and traitorous media.

Completely vindicated.

How are they doing about their fake collusion that their negro messiah said was impossible to do?

Of course, it's not the mayor pictured in the video. To excitable little white boys, all brown people look the same.

Hahahaha

Completely irrelevant to the point. I don't argue assertions that are assigned to me.
Blaming the wrong person again. Good job.

Completely vindicated.

How are they doing about their fake collusion that their negro messiah said was impossible to do?

Wrong Mayor. False Report.
The website YourNewsWire—which readers of TWS Fact Check might be familiar with—published an article claiming that “San Juan mayor Carmen Yulín Cruz and her party are facing fraud charges relating to the embezzlement of over $3 million in federal funds.”

The blog post then goes on a long diatribe ridiculing the Mayor’s anti-Trump rhetoric, suggesting that it was hypocritical of Cruz to “blame Trump” for Puerto Rico's slow recovery when she was allegedly guilty of embezzlement.

According to a DOJ press release from July 5 of this year, it was the mayor of the municipality of Sabana Grande, Miguel G. Ortiz-Vélez, who had “been indicted and arrested for his participation in a conspiracy to steal federal funds involving fraudulently obtained contracts from the PR Department of Education.”...

Fact Check: Is Mayor Carmen Yulín Cruz of San Juan Facing Charges of Over $3 Million in Fraud?

Mayor of the Municipality of Sabana Grande Indicted for Conversion of Federal Funds, Fraud, and Money Laundering:... Mayor Of The Municipality Of Sabana Grande Indicted For Conversion Of Federal Funds, Fraud, And Money Laundering

— FBI San Juan (@FBISanJuan) July 12, 2018
YourNewsWire even cited the AP’s report that it was the “the mayor of the southwest town of Sabana Grande” not the mayor of San Juan. (Perhaps Gob Bluth assisted in the geographical mistake.) The article was shared

YourNewsWire is a Russian propaganda site.

Pushing Propaganda through the right wing news media.

It is the site that began the whole Pizzagate fake news story and pushed it out....

Hahahaha

Blaming the wrong person again. Good job.
Holy crap you've got cognitive issues. Adios.

Completely vindicated.

Wrong Mayor. False Report.
The website YourNewsWire—which readers of TWS Fact Check might be familiar with—published an article claiming that “San Juan mayor Carmen Yulín Cruz and her party are facing fraud charges relating to the embezzlement of over $3 million in federal funds.”

The blog post then goes on a long diatribe ridiculing the Mayor’s anti-Trump rhetoric, suggesting that it was hypocritical of Cruz to “blame Trump” for Puerto Rico's slow recovery when she was allegedly guilty of embezzlement.

According to a DOJ press release from July 5 of this year, it was the mayor of the municipality of Sabana Grande, Miguel G. Ortiz-Vélez, who had “been indicted and arrested for his participation in a conspiracy to steal federal funds involving fraudulently obtained contracts from the PR Department of Education.”...

Fact Check: Is Mayor Carmen Yulín Cruz of San Juan Facing Charges of Over $3 Million in Fraud?

Mayor of the Municipality of Sabana Grande Indicted for Conversion of Federal Funds, Fraud, and Money Laundering:... Mayor Of The Municipality Of Sabana Grande Indicted For Conversion Of Federal Funds, Fraud, And Money Laundering

— FBI San Juan (@FBISanJuan) July 12, 2018
YourNewsWire even cited the AP’s report that it was the “the mayor of the southwest town of Sabana Grande” not the mayor of San Juan. (Perhaps Gob Bluth assisted in the geographical mistake.) The article was shared

YourNewsWire is a Russian propaganda site.

Pushing Propaganda through the right wing news media.

It is the site that began the whole Pizzagate fake news story and pushed it out....

Yes, and it was right then, too. Which is why the Pro-child sex trafficking side and their fake press seek to discredit them. They interrupt the fake narrative with their pesky facts.

And the judge if she is convicted can take all of that it into mitigation when he considers "Rules are rules."

How cute that Marty is now for government rules.

When have I ever been against rules?

I'm a strict constructionist, which is all about the rules, as written.
Really? Oh come on!!! Trump hiring his daughter and son in law, was against the nepotism rules, Trump and breaking the emolument clause in the constitution, Price and Pruitt, two of his cabinet breaking all rules on travel and expenses and stealing tax dollars for it from us.... and hiring people without security clearance, and on an on an on and on from most of his admin, all breaking the rules and protocol.... Kelly Ann promoting Ivanka merchandise on our dime also broke the law...she did this again even after her initial time and warning....giving away top secret compartmentalized info supplied by a friendly nation to the Russians in his oval office, behind the nation's back, also breaks the rules....

Were they all ok with you?

(drum roll..... here comes the excuses..... eh Marty?)

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Completely vindicated.

All you have to remember about libtards worldwide is they are all full of shit..

The op has been proven to be fake news, but it's the liberals who are full of shit?

I think your eyes are brown my conservitard friend.

No it hasn't. You confirm, again, that you're just a low level lying shill.

Completely vindicated.

Arrested for criticizing the fake president?

You’re ok with all that spoiled food that AMERICA paid for to help the people that needed it, but the leaders just let it spoil. And the stolen millions that we gave them also?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Completely vindicated.

All you have to remember about libtards worldwide is they are all full of shit..

The op has been proven to be fake news, but it's the liberals who are full of shit?

Sorry kid, but yes. It has.

Does everybody remember when the same leftists who today are pooh-poohing pizzagate were pooh-poohing the idea of a biased media? I remember when Care4All and Jillian were screaming around here (and jills was a mod) saying that all claims of media leftist bias were crazy conspiracy theories...and jillian moderated accordingly.

Keep that in mind when you hear those same people claiming there is no disputing that this or that is a *conspiracy theory*. They claimed the idea of a biased media was a *conspiracy theory*. They said the possibility of federal agents harassing and lying innocent people was a *conspiracy theory*. They said the claim that child sex trafficking would increase exponentially with the catch and release (with a get out of jail free child) policy of Obama's was a *conspiracy theory*. They said that the idea of Planned Parenthood selling dead baby parts was a *conspiracy theory*.

So when you see scumbags like Care smugly asserting that something is a conspiracy theory, I guarantee you she knows it's legitimate.

The people, remember, are the pro-child trafficking/pro Planned Parenthood people...believe me, they want open borders, they are committed to them. That's where they get their product.

Completely vindicated.

No, it hasn't.

Completely vindicated.

Let me see if I have you right. Trump is totally vidicated for allowing thousands of people to die in the aftermath of a Hurricane on a US held territory, and this same territory is still in distress a year later, during another Hurricane season?

Is that the story you're sticking with sparky?

So when Trump finally gets arrested that totally vindicates the mayor right?

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Completely vindicated.

Let me see if I have you right. Trump is totally vidicated for allowing thousands of people to die in the aftermath of a Hurricane on a US held territory, and this same territory is still in distress a year later, during another Hurricane season?

Is that the story you're sticking with sparky?

So when Trump finally gets arrested that totally vindicates the mayor right?

Where do you get this wacky "Trump allowed"?

Was Trump there flying around in helicopters kicking people off their roofs into flood waters?
Was Trump at the docks waving off boats full of life saving supplies?

Only a moron thinks that somehow Trump allowed people to die, as if he's 'god' and can magically keep people alive.

Bottom line is the same as the video made clear. There was supplies going into Puerto Rico, and corrupt and bad infrastructure from piss poor planning, is what got people killed.

Everything in that video, makes it clear that Trump was right. The evidence is absolute.

Completely vindicated.

Sorry kid, but no. It has not.

Forum List

Back