Something of course not being reported. Puerto Rican mayor arrested. Trump vindicated.

You're leaving out some details. She didn't steal for personal benefit, she made sure city employees got their meager paychecks and that some contractors doing cleanup work got paid.

You have any evidence to back that up?
Puerto Rico mayor, two others arrested on corruption charges

All right there at CBS news. And you thought the media was ignoring this.

Holy hell....talk about leaving shit out.
YOU didn't mention....
1) She received a $33,000 kickback deposited into her personal account from one of the contractors she gave the bid to.
2) She skimmed a total of $3.5 million in 3 years by misreporting construction costs, then took the balance left and gave it to herself and her peers.
3) She skimmed $2.5 million from Federal Disaster Aid and deposited into the cities general payroll fund, and on top of that took $1.75 million and transferred the money into several city accounts...it is not known at this time specifically what that money paid for.

She is a crook. Plain and simple.
She?

You're leaving out some details. She didn't steal for personal benefit, she made sure city employees got their meager paychecks and that some contractors doing cleanup work got paid.

YOU didn't mention....
1) She received a $33,000 kickback deposited into her personal account from one of the contractors she gave the bid to.
2) She skimmed a total of $3.5 million in 3 years by misreporting construction costs, then took the balance left and gave it to herself and her peers.
3) She skimmed $2.5 million from Federal Disaster Aid and deposited into the cities general payroll fund, and on top of that took $1.75 million and transferred the money into several city accounts...it is not known at this time specifically what that money paid for.

She?

Haha....I kept saying she since I was thinking of the loud mouth blonde...who is btw a part of the investigation.

YOU didn't mention....

She?

Haha....I kept saying she since I was thinking of the loud mouth blonde...who is btw a part of the investigation.
Yeah, of course you thought it was her. Being a partisan hack will do things like that. Are you still happy about all the death and devastation Puerto Ricans have suffered?

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Is the left admitting Trump is vindicated? I cannot tell.

Well, this certainly explains why the MSM news about Puerto Rico drooped of the radar. I think we can put a criminal democrat being arrested for corruption in the win column.

The “criminal democrats” used federal funds to pay their towns’ employees. That’s what they’re being charged with. Paying employees with federal funds after the Hurricane.

And kicking back money to contractors.

Trump will never be vindicated for this mess. He blames the government of Puerto Rico for the bankruptcy of his resort there, so he let people die.

Your President is a vindictive, racist POS, especially when Hispanics are involved.
How many legal hispanics has Trump given good well paying secure jobs to over the years?
How many have you asshole?

Trump will never be vindicated for this mess. He blames the government of Puerto Rico for the bankruptcy of his resort there, so he let people die.

Your President is a vindictive, racist POS, especially when Hispanics are involved.
As usual, and like everything else, you are wrong.

Does dragon indicate you are Asian, or are you a typical white left wing woman?

The dumbest people on earth.

Hahahaha

Typical criminal leftist. Crime is okay if the person who commits it makes up a good enough reason.

Hahahaha

Typical criminal leftist. Crime is okay if the person who commits it makes up a good enough reason.
They are feckless deranged sheep.

How pissed are they that Trump was completely and totally vindicated?

Also, make no mistake. The American media and democrat scumbags (who had that pathetic brown colored mayor wearing that NASTY T shirt) count on the large number of deaths. If you don't think that is precisely what they want and the real reason why relief was not expedited, then you really have no clue what we are dealing with.

They are whining that we are not starting a global war with Russia over the false story that they caused Trump to be elected that their corrupt lying negro messiah said was impossible to do. Think about that.

We know they are all too willing to have the economy tank to gain power. Their arrogant rich white leftist voters are wiahing for that. Just like the democrats deliberately tanked the economy in 2008, so that they could tie it all on to capitalist policies.

You have any idea what we are dealing with? If you did, you would hate them as much as me.

Wow the people pushing this thread forward are fucking sick in the head... fingers in ears, blah blah blah blah she’s guilty and trump is an angel sent from on high. Fucking pathetic

Wow the people pushing this thread forward are fucking sick in the head... fingers in ears, blah blah blah blah she’s guilty and trump is an angel sent from on high. Fucking pathetic
They can’t even tell the “she” from San Juan is actually a “he” from the other side of the island. They applaud all the deaths and sufferings of Americans in PR. I hear several hundred thousand have moved into Florida. Maybe hitting them at the ballot box will get Republicans to stop laughing.

Just like a typical pathetic liar, you laugh at the facts you pile of ignorant shit.

You and everyone like you are deranged fucking losers.

EVERYTHING you claim is a fucking lie.

The media is covering this, so stop the lies.

She is as corrupt as Trump, apparently.

Oh, you mean the same Trump you fools accuse of lying again, and again, and again...despite the fact that every time he's vindicated?

You mean the Trump who wasn't lying in this instance as well?

Forum List

Back