Something Every American Must Hear

name one thing the republicans have ever done for the USA?

1.) Appeal Obamacare
2.) Jobs! Jobs! Jobs!

There's two...
now gator, name one the dems have done for a citizen? any job?

Dem...Repub...different sides of the same coin. All either party cares about is the party and not the country.

A valid point, from varying perspectives. True enough from the perspective of the everyman.

Abraham Lincoln overstepped his authority in the war of Northern Aggression. He jailed journalists, quartered soldiers in peoples' houses. All big no-nos according to the Constitution.

He crapped on the 1st and 4th amendments.

name one thing the democrats have ever done for the USA?

I can't think of a single good thing.

The males make for good moving target practice.

If the women can cook, that makes them good for two things. :dunno:

Democrat women can't cook, it's too misogynistic.

My ex cooked, cleaned, laundry..all the womanly things.

As a woman goes, you couldn't ask for much more. There was a reason we called her "crazy squaw" though. Do not add firewater or it's like Gremlins n stuff.

I'm OK by myself, the laundry does not get done as good, but I do a fair job.
Also I never have to come home from working all day and rearrange furniture, so there's that. :)
I never have to worry about where a $100 bill is either. That's really good! :113:
Yeah, those used to disappear in the past..

Funny story. Some of them can cook, and I'm talking full on master chef quality ethnic cuisine, speaking about my mother-in-law . . . so long as one's taste buds are coated in Teflon. Her East Indian food is good but hot; damn hot, as in breaths of fire. However, the greatest trick my significant other pulled off was in making me believe she didn't know her way round the kitchen. Come to find out, her burger and family macaroni recipes are out of this world. At least I finally convinced her to put down the Feminist's Encyclopedia and cut some carrots.

ended slavery?

And then you changed your mind. Read history, even Kevin McCarthy got it wrong when he was stating the Gop was the Party of ABE. Nothing could be further from the truth today.

Russian shill can fuck off, seriously.

Since I'm not Russian and I don't like them interfering to elect tramp, the only reason he got elected. What would he of done without WIKILEAKS.

The GOP-hers are the party of bigoty and racism.
Did Wikileaks post anything untrue? No? Well then..

Yes hacked emails from Russia.

ended slavery?

And then you changed your mind. Read history, even Kevin McCarthy got it wrong when he was stating the Gop was the Party of ABE. Nothing could be further from the truth today.

Since I'm not Russian and I don't like them interfering to elect tramp, the only reason he got elected. What would he of done without WIKILEAKS.

Oh? How did they get them? :abgg2q.jpg:

ended slavery?
You fool, no make that ignorant fool! Maybe you should take a peek inside of a history book sometime. The founding purpose of the Republican party and the first Republican president, Abraham Lincoln was to abolish slavery in this nation and they had to fight the democratic party to do it. Even then, the Democrats created the KKK and Jim Crow to continue the fight FOR slavery and oppression under the dixiecrats up into the sixties.

Why stop the history lesson there? After the coalition of Northern Democrats and Northern Republicans passed the Civil rights act in 1964, the people in the former Rebel States eventually switched to electing Republicans when their Racist Democrats left Congress. Now in 2019 the former Rebel, Racist, KKK stronghold states are all red. The Trumpublicans are not the party of Lincoln. Neither one are really. Racism was more ingrained in both parties back then.

ended slavery?

That is like giving the current Cleveland Indian players credit for winning the World Series in 1948
:cuckoo:

The comment was about the Republican Party, not the current Republican party.

whatever helps you sleep at night.

ended slavery?

how did russia get them? one can't send that data file over the internet, so how did russia get the emails? you all still haven't answered three years later.

ended slavery?
You fool, no make that ignorant fool! Maybe you should take a peek inside of a history book sometime. The founding purpose of the Republican party and the first Republican president, Abraham Lincoln was to abolish slavery in this nation and they had to fight the democratic party to do it. Even then, the Democrats created the KKK and Jim Crow to continue the fight FOR slavery and oppression under the dixiecrats up into the sixties.

Why stop the history lesson there? After the coalition of Northern Democrats and Northern Republicans passed the Civil rights act in 1964, the people in the former Rebel States eventually switched to electing Republicans when their Racist Democrats left Congress. Now in 2019 the former Rebel, Racist, KKK stronghold states are all red. The Trumpublicans are not the party of Lincoln. Neither one are really. Racism was more ingrained in both parties back then.
link?

how did russia get them? one can't send that data file over the internet, so how did russia get the emails? you all still haven't answered three years later.

Stay in the dark, you do not trust the Mueller report of CNN.

Stay in the dark, you do not trust the Mueller report of CNN.
you can't can you? you don't know that it is fking impossible to transmit the files off of the server over the Internet network due to bandwidth restrictions? The pipes don't exist!!!! that's how fking stupid you are. your masser said it was so, so it was so. forget logic and technology issues to achieve such a thing. throw that logic out the window, right? masser said so.

ended slavery?

link?

Presidential Election of 1924

The following video, recorded in 1969, speaks directly to the political-ideological strategies in use this very moment by the modern Democratic Party, and it offers irrefutable proof of the source of those tactics with which we've all become too familiar over the past decade. The video is very short. Please watch it and prepare to be enlightened, and in no small way disgusted. The enemy of Western Civilization, America in particular, has been using these same tactics to destroy the nation we love for over five decades.

Shockingly enough, the communists, now evolved into postmodernists, have not changed their tactics much in all that time, and yet so many American politicians and academics would swear to us this enemy of the human race and of all civilization is nearly impossible to comprehend, let alone combat. The American Right and all other allies of preserving our great nation have attempted to face this threat with decades of divided loyalties and ever changing counter-tactics, while all along the communists have stood in rock solid solidarity, never wavering from the methods of their ultimate and unchanging goal: America's end.

I don't know if Trump is a Nazi, but the Nazis seem to think he is.

ended slavery?

link?

I don't see it, what is it I'm supposed to be looking for?

The following video, recorded in 1969, speaks directly to the political-ideological strategies in use this very moment by the modern Democratic Party, and it offers irrefutable proof of the source of those tactics with which we've all become too familiar over the past decade. The video is very short. Please watch it and prepare to be enlightened, and in no small way disgusted. The enemy of Western Civilization, America in particular, has been using these same tactics to destroy the nation we love for over five decades.

Shockingly enough, the communists, now evolved into postmodernists, have not changed their tactics much in all that time, and yet so many American politicians and academics would swear to us this enemy of the human race and of all civilization is nearly impossible to comprehend, let alone combat. The American Right and all other allies of preserving our great nation have attempted to face this threat with decades of divided loyalties and ever changing counter-tactics, while all along the communists have stood in rock solid solidarity, never wavering from the methods of their ultimate and unchanging goal: America's end.

I don't know if Trump is a Nazi, but the Nazis seem to think he is.

Is that right clown fuck? Provide a link proving NAZIs think Trump is a NAZI.

spencer.jpg
[

ended slavery?

link?

I don't see it, what is it I'm supposed to be looking for?

Former Rebel, Racist, KKK Democrat stronghold states. What were you wanting a link too?

Forum List

Back