Something Every American Must Hear

now gator, name one the dems have done for a citizen? any job?
The only things the Dems have ever done for the American people are: Free stuff!! More welfare benefits and open borders for anyone - including illegals - to take up the free welfare and healthcare benefits.

Talk about being Un-American. :)

Nothing is free. Not ever. Never has been and never will be. Anyone who believes in free is a fool.

The following video, recorded in 1969, speaks directly to the political-ideological strategies in use this very moment by the modern Democratic Party, and it offers irrefutable proof of the source of those tactics with which we've all become too familiar over the past decade. The video is very short. Please watch it and prepare to be enlightened, and in no small way disgusted. The enemy of Western Civilization, America in particular, has been using these same tactics to destroy the nation we love for over five decades.

Shockingly enough, the communists, now evolved into postmodernists, have not changed their tactics much in all that time, and yet so many American politicians and academics would swear to us this enemy of the human race and of all civilization is nearly impossible to comprehend, let alone combat. The American Right and all other allies of preserving our great nation have attempted to face this threat with decades of divided loyalties and ever changing counter-tactics, while all along the communists have stood in rock solid solidarity, never wavering from the methods of their ultimate and unchanging goal: America's end.

Going on now. Propaganda.

name one thing the democrats have ever done for the USA?

I can't think of a single good thing.

The males make for good moving target practice.

If the women can cook, that makes them good for two things. :dunno:

Democrat women can't cook, it's too misogynistic.

My ex cooked, cleaned, laundry..all the womanly things.

As a woman goes, you couldn't ask for much more. There was a reason we called her "crazy squaw" though. Do not add firewater or it's like Gremlins n stuff.

I'm OK by myself, the laundry does not get done as good, but I do a fair job.
Also I never have to come home from working all day and rearrange furniture, so there's that. :)
I never have to worry about where a $100 bill is either. That's really good! :113:
Yeah, those used to disappear in the past..

Last edited:

name one thing the republicans have ever done for the USA?

ended slavery?

And then you changed your mind. Read history, even Kevin McCarthy got it wrong when he was stating the Gop was the Party of ABE. Nothing could be further from the truth today.

Russian shill can fuck off, seriously.

Since I'm not Russian and I don't like them interfering to elect tramp, the only reason he got elected. What would he of done without WIKILEAKS.

The GOP-hers are the party of bigoty and racism.

ended slavery?

And then you changed your mind. Read history, even Kevin McCarthy got it wrong when he was stating the Gop was the Party of ABE. Nothing could be further from the truth today.

Russian shill can fuck off, seriously.

Since I'm not Russian and I don't like them interfering to elect tramp, the only reason he got elected. What would he of done without WIKILEAKS.

The GOP-hers are the party of bigoty and racism.
Did Wikileaks post anything untrue? No? Well then..

ended slavery?
You fool, no make that ignorant fool! Maybe you should take a peek inside of a history book sometime. The founding purpose of the Republican party and the first Republican president, Abraham Lincoln was to abolish slavery in this nation and they had to fight the democratic party to do it. Even then, the Democrats created the KKK and Jim Crow to continue the fight FOR slavery and oppression under the dixiecrats up into the sixties.

now gator, name one the dems have done for a citizen? any job?
The only things the Dems have ever done for the American people are: Free stuff!! More welfare benefits and open borders for anyone - including illegals - to take up the free welfare and healthcare benefits.

Talk about being Un-American. :)

Nothing is free. Not ever. Never has been and never will be. Anyone who believes in free is a fool.
every democrat on this planet believes everything is free.

ended slavery?
You fool, no make that ignorant fool! Maybe you should take a peek inside of a history book sometime. The founding purpose of the Republican party and the first Republican president, Abraham Lincoln was to abolish slavery in this nation and they had to fight the democratic party to do it. Even then, the Democrats created the KKK and Jim Crow to continue the fight FOR slavery and oppression under the dixiecrats up into the sixties.

The founding purpose of the Republican party and the first Republican president, Abraham Lincoln was to abolish slavery in this nation and they had to fight the democratic party to do it.

pretty much what I said, they ended slavery.

Right?

ended slavery?

The founding purpose of the Republican party and the first Republican president, Abraham Lincoln was to abolish slavery in this nation and they had to fight the democratic party to do it.

Right?

and have not done a damn thing for the country since.

ended slavery?

Right?

and have not done a damn thing for the country since.

How 'bout that Civil Rights movement, though? :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back