Something Every American Must Hear

name one thing the republicans have ever done for the USA?

1.) Appeal Obamacare
2.) Jobs! Jobs! Jobs!

There's two...

That's 50% Trump, though.

Republican Neocons really suck.

Cheney, McCain, Romney..all suck.

What have you ever done of note? IMO you are nothing but a curmudgeon with an ax to grind.

That's about the truest thing your lying sorry commie ass has ever posted. :04:

What have you ever done of note? IMO you are nothing but a curmudgeon with an ax to grind.

Yep! When it comes to the Democrats acting like a bunch of imbeciles at a local high school...of course, I have an ax to grind. :auiqs.jpg:

schilling-memes-embed6_geb14c2mybgy1sbag21xmjg1r.png

Whoever came up with social security did a great thing. Imagine how many millions upon millions of American citizens it has helped.

And all these people lived far PAST the great switch which the mighty BOO-BOO talks about, and remained DEMOCRATS!

Where exactly did I talk about a great switch?

people on the Left like Heir Boo-Boo, must put forth this propaganda or Black people will not be happy with their Democratic, former, slave masters. And the most PREPOSTEROUS way to do this, is lie, and tell the BIG LIE while doing it.

WTF? Why would the southern voters turned on the Democrats who stood against the Civil Rights Act? They didn't. They continued to elect them as was their right. Since those Dixiecrat's retired a lot of voters stopped supporting the Democrats as is their right. The GOP stranglehold on the south however is nothing like the one the Democrats had as Carter, Clinton, and Obama all took one or more of those states. I think the state Governments are all GOP too.

"Heir Boo-Boo"

That's funny. No. Hairi BooBoo. That fucking shit went everywhere!
The fking thing is, you lied

And all these people lived far PAST the great switch which the mighty BOO-BOO talks about, and remained DEMOCRATS!

Where exactly did I talk about a great switch?

people on the Left like Heir Boo-Boo, must put forth this propaganda or Black people will not be happy with their Democratic, former, slave masters. And the most PREPOSTEROUS way to do this, is lie, and tell the BIG LIE while doing it.

WTF? Why would the southern voters turned on the Democrats who stood against the Civil Rights Act? They didn't. They continued to elect them as was their right. Since those Dixiecrat's retired a lot of voters stopped supporting the Democrats as is their right. The GOP stranglehold on the south however is nothing like the one the Democrats had as Carter, Clinton, and Obama all took one or more of those states. I think the state Governments are all GOP too.

"Heir Boo-Boo"

That's funny. No. Hairi BooBoo. That fucking shit went everywhere!

Why would the Southern voters turn on Democrats?

Maybe because, it was the RIGHT thing to do! Ever seen that picture of the German Shepard biting those young black kids in Alabama during the march? So did it everyone else, and it was DISGUSTING! Have you heard of Medgar Evers? So has everyone else too. Totally DISGUSTING, and a stain on the Democrats of the South.

Not to mention, the KKK ran a lot of the South, and TOLD people who to vote for; or didn't you know that. Once they and the Democratic machine were broken, the South said, "no, hell no, we will never let these RACIST DEMOCRATS tell us what to do again!"

Let me tell ya Boo-Boo, my 1st wife had relatives in Arkanstone. (Arkansas) They lived in the Ozarks near Smithville, about 50 miles outside of Jonesboro where the University of Arkanstone is. Her removed relatives were REAL down homeys, and they hated Black people. Of course, at the time, they were all in their 60s, and this was 1973 ish. They had quirks, and almost all the people in the area were FDR Democrats, and proud of it, lol.

1. They DESPISED me, because I was conservative, and they had always been FDR Democrats.

2. Their facilities were an outhouse, and I drove 15 miles to use a restroom at a gas station, unless I only had to pee. They told my ex wife, that was because I had the RICH mentality!

They had a 40 acre supposed farm, and by the tin roof house, they had grass. The two young black kids that cut their grass for pay, had to call them boss. (I am being serious) They made them cut their grass with non motorized PUSH mowers, even though they had 2. (THEIR WORDS-------->thos damn ni***** are to damn dumb to now how to operate a gas mower)

The 2nd time I went down there, those 13 or 14 year old kids were cutting the grass, and dude, it was hot; I mean really hot. I sat on their crummy porch for about 30 minutes, watching these poor kids trying to make some money. I went inside, got 2 glasses and filled them with lemonade and ice, and took it to those kids who were struggling to push those hand mowers, gave it to them, talked to them, nicest young kids. They called me boss, and I said, no......you call me (my name).

When I returned to the porch, the uncle came storming out, and asked me if all Republicans are ni**** lovers. He said none of the people in the house would be able to drink out of the glasses now, and I owed him a set of new glassware.

Anyway, we left 3 days early because of this incident, and I NEVER went back. We divorced 4 years later.

Point is------------------> I seen what they did, who did it, and it wasn't Republicans. I lived through much of those times, and Black people WERE treated like dogs. But where I get really upset, is when people try and pull the BIG LIE, of the BIG SWITCH! John Kennedy WAS REAL, he wanted this behind us, which is why I will always proclaim, I am a JFK Democrat. To bad his life ended early, because while he was no saint, the Democratic party would today be much, much, different.

When someone asks me who is the patron of the Democratic party, I laugh when they say FDR, or LBJ, and fall down when they proclaim Bill Clinton. Every Americans President after they got to know him, was JFK! He would have won in a landslide not seen since George Washington, and not seen since, had he survived.

And oh, by the way----------------> not articulated exactly currently for sure by the current occupant of the Whitehouse, but his policies mirror quite closely, those of JFK...…….and if you doubt me, check it out!

And oh yes, by the way------------>the 1st civil rights legislation of modern history, was put forth by Eisenhower. Guess who blocked it in congress, and I will give you 3 guesses, and the 1st 2 do not count!

The 2nd was put forth in JFKs name by LBJ after the assassination. Guess who again refused to vote for it, and were it not for Republican support, Black people might still be having to fight! (not really, Reagan would have fixed it. Nixon was an a**, so I have no confidence in him)

Mr Boo-Boo, history teaches all things, which is why Democrats try so hard to re-write it! Study history, and you will discover that the further Left you are, the more servitude is needed by the government, by the people. That is why when history is taught accurately, it is a given that BLACK Americans can never be overwhelmingly Democrat. And that is the brutal truth!

Last edited:

Maybe because, it was the RIGHT thing to do!

But they didn't. They kept right on voting for the same people mostly, until they retired. Now the South votes mostly for Republicans.

Maybe because, it was the RIGHT thing to do!

But they didn't. They kept right on voting for the same people mostly, until they retired. Now the South votes mostly for Republicans.

I wonder if you are aware enough to realize you are propagating a fairytale, or rather are uninformed, and just regurgitating the propaganda you have been fed yourself!

Whichever the case is, even on this forum, this GRAND SWITCH has been debunked at least 3 times, and every time it is, the thread goes away as the purveyors of this nonsense, run and start a new propaganda thread.

I was there for much of what you profess, and let me tell you------------->you have it bassackwards!

Do you know the saying that goes something like this------------------>Those that control what history says, control the present. Those that control what history says AND the present, control the FUTURE!

Is that why your side keeps trying to rewrite history?

DEMOCRATS were the racists! They created Jim Crow laws! They were the heads of the KKK! They KILLED Medgar Evers! There was NO SWITCH! The most RACIST Presidents in modern history, was Woodrow Wilson, and LBJ!

You may NOT like these facts, but they are accurate, and they are recorded in history. All Republicans did as far as a political party, is try and free Black Americans from slavery, and give them jobs; because without a decent or good job, you can not live the American dream, period.

And what do Democrats do? Try to convince Black America they are victims, and give them handouts to keep them on the Democratic plantation! And who ran those plantations of old, and run the inner city plantations today? DEMOCRATS!

QUESTION------------> How many BLACK Americans did AOC screw out of a job in New York, when she chased Amazon away? How many BLACK Americans did Trump give jobs to, out of his OWN pocket no less; to build his buildings? And Trump is the racist?!?!?!?!?! What are you smoking, how much did you pay for it, and if it becomes legal in Indiana, how do I get some!

Living in a cannabis haze must be terrific, until reality sets in!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back