Something Doesn't pass the smell test on these Ohio polls

No polls are ever right this far from the election. Most polls are still wrong even the weekend before the election. I don't understand the obsession with polls.

Correct. They measure where a person is today. I expect Romney's free fall will continue, and Obama's win will be a clear mandate.

Real Clear polling has always been fairly accurate. I always use that to track them at this point in the campaigns and I agree that Obama winning is a given especially after the conventions and the coming debates.

It's so funny that Romney has fallen prey to the same kind of obstacles that Palin did in 08 but worse if that's possible. All at just the right time for Democrats. Nothing is going to save the Romney/Ryan ticket at this point. He wants to throw in the towel but he just can't.

If random poll after random poll reports there are more Democrats than Republicans

Guess what? There are more Democrats than Republicans

Do democratics really think they will turnout in numbers 8-11 points more than republicans?

Srsly?

:lol:

zombies_sf_6.jpg

We are the 47%, we want your money...and brains too, we're all out here

No polls are ever right this far from the election. Most polls are still wrong even the weekend before the election. I don't understand the obsession with polls.

Correct. They measure where a person is today. I expect Romney's free fall will continue, and Obama's win will be a clear mandate.

Do you hear Obama talk when he isn't giving a speech? It's God awful. He will be destroyed in the debates with his uhhhhs and ummmms all night. This race isn't close now and definitely won't be close later.

I heard him. He's damn good. I'd worry more about Mitt's stupid off the cuff comments if I were you. He's making Bushisms sound intelligible. Notice how his 47% comment has driven down his likability? Not liking the guy doesn't just go away. Hell, most people liked McCain, and he still lost.

If random poll after random poll reports there are more Democrats than Republicans

Will they vote?

Do you think voter turnout will be +6 to +11 on the D side in November?

Srsly?

Polls do not match registered voters by party affiliation

A registered Democrat or Republican will support their party the majority of the time

When someone calls you with a poll, they do not know your affiliation. It has nothing to do with why you were selected to be polled. A large number of Americans are unaffiliated they vote Republican in one election and Democrat the next
If a poll taker asks who you are voting for and you say Obama, then the poll taker asks what party you most closely affiliate to...you are going to say, I am voting for Obama, I guess that makes me Democrat

If ALL the polls are saying there are more Democrats than Republicans....then the Polls are probably correctly labeling the voting public at this time

No democratic wants to touch this:

Will democratics turnout in numbers +6 to +11 over republicans in November?

I'm sure of it. Too many right wingers just don't like Romney, and will either stay home or vote for some third party. I also wonder where the evangelical vote will go, since many of those denominations were taught from Sunday school that Mormonism is an anti-Christian cult.

Will they vote?

Srsly?

Polls do not match registered voters by party affiliation

A registered Democrat or Republican will support their party the majority of the time

When someone calls you with a poll, they do not know your affiliation. It has nothing to do with why you were selected to be polled. A large number of Americans are unaffiliated they vote Republican in one election and Democrat the next
If a poll taker asks who you are voting for and you say Obama, then the poll taker asks what party you most closely affiliate to...you are going to say, I am voting for Obama, I guess that makes me Democrat

If ALL the polls are saying there are more Democrats than Republicans....then the Polls are probably correctly labeling the voting public at this time

Still not an answer....

No democratic wants to touch this:

Will democratics turnout in numbers +6 to +11 over republicans in November?

I'm sure of it. Too many right wingers just don't like Romney, and will either stay home or vote for some third party. I also wonder where the evangelical vote will go, since many of those denominations were taught from Sunday school that Mormonism is an anti-Christian cult.

:lol:

Bookmarked....

Ah the I disagree with what's happening so therefore it must be a conspiracy thread.

Its always something with you people.

You're a retard and it makes perfect sense that Black_Label would be your best bud.

{con·spir·a·cy
   [kuhn-spir-uh-see]
noun, plural con·spir·a·cies.
the act of conspiring.
an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot.
a combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose: He joined the conspiracy to overthrow the government. }

The fact that the major media is nothing more than the propaganda arm of the democratic party is no secret, nor is it illegal.

It isn't a "conspiracy," fucktard - but it IS a fact.

Real Clear polling has always been fairly accurate. I always use that to track them at this point in the campaigns and I agree that Obama winning is a given especially after the conventions and the coming debates.

It's so funny that Romney has fallen prey to the same kind of obstacles that Palin did in 08 but worse if that's possible. All at just the right time for Democrats. Nothing is going to save the Romney/Ryan ticket at this point. He wants to throw in the towel but he just can't.

Real clear doesn't poll, they average the same polls as Pollster and FiveThirtyEight. Of those three organizations, Nate Silver's 538 was the most accurate, but all three were more accurate than any specific polling organization in the last presidential cycle.

Ah the I disagree with what's happening so therefore it must be a conspiracy thread.

You're a retard and it makes perfect sense that Black_Label would be your best bud.

{con·spir·a·cy
   [kuhn-spir-uh-see]
noun, plural con·spir·a·cies.
the act of conspiring.
an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot.
a combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose: He joined the conspiracy to overthrow the government. }

The fact that the major media is nothing more than the propaganda arm of the democratic party is no secret, nor is it illegal.

It isn't a "conspiracy," fucktard - but it IS a fact.

The fact is that media is biased in favor of stories that attract audience. They're also biased by corporations that provide sponsorship and ownership. Real reporters, who go out and dig up stories, may be more liberal due to their seeing more stuff than most people and their career choice of journalism, which isn't a very lucrative profession with good hours. But it's the editors who choose the stories, tell reporters what to cover, and edit what they write. Editors tend to be more conservative. Owners who hire editors tend to be very conservative.

I'm not giving a "conspiracy." I'm giving Democrats are being oversampled.

Even you have to agree there are not 10% more Democrats than Republicans in the general voting public.

I mean PLEASE!

I think there are a lot of reasons this could be happening.

For one Republicans work, are not on welfare, therefore are more likely to be tech saavy.

For example, my household hasn't had a land line in a long time.

There are many reasons this could be happening, but it's pretty obvious most of the polls are oversampled Democrats.

If you don't believe me, follow the links I supplied and read the internals yourself.

I just made it easy for you and put the internals on the page.

November is coming.

You make a lot of GREAT points.

OF COURSE there is oversampling, based on how the polling organization (most of which are Democrat cheerleaders) wants their poll result to look.

OF COURSE all polls are based on HOW the polling questions are asked.

OF COURSE all polls are based on WHO is asked the polling questions........likely voters, registered voters, voters who don't take the poll seriously, voters who don't want to be bothered with pollsters so they don't answer truthfully or honestly, voters who misrepresent who they are, voters who misrepresent whether they are Democrats, Republicans, or independents, etc.

OF COURSE there are regions in EVERY state that are heavily liberal or heavily conservative. Go west and north of Detroit, and Michigan is heavily Republican. Go south of Chicago, and Illinois is heavily Republican.

The northern areas of Ohio are predominantly liberal union areas (the rust belt). The central and southern areas of Ohio are predominantly conservative.

Ohio also has a Governor (John Kasich, a Republican) who has done a masterful job of bringing Ohio back from the brink of bankruptcy, and has restored REAL hope and created REAL change.

Romney should win Ohio, but it all depends on how organized and effective the Democrat voter fraud machine is in Ohio.

I'm not giving a "conspiracy." I'm giving Democrats are being oversampled.

Even you have to agree there are not 10% more Democrats than Republicans in the general voting public.

I mean PLEASE!

I think there are a lot of reasons this could be happening.

For one Republicans work, are not on welfare, therefore are more likely to be tech saavy.

For example, my household hasn't had a land line in a long time.

There are many reasons this could be happening, but it's pretty obvious most of the polls are oversampled Democrats.

If you don't believe me, follow the links I supplied and read the internals yourself.

I just made it easy for you and put the internals on the page.

November is coming.

You make a lot of GREAT points.

OF COURSE there is oversampling, based on how the polling organization (most of which are Democrat cheerleaders) wants their poll result to look.

OF COURSE all polls are based on HOW the polling questions are asked.

OF COURSE all polls are based on WHO is asked the polling questions........likely voters, registered voters, voters who don't take the poll seriously, voters who don't want to be bothered with pollsters so they don't answer truthfully or honestly, voters who misrepresent who they are, voters who misrepresent whether they are Democrats, Republicans, or independents, etc.

OF COURSE there are regions in EVERY state that are heavily liberal or heavily conservative. Go west and north of Detroit, and Michigan is heavily Republican. Go south of Chicago, and Illinois is heavily Republican.

The northern areas of Ohio are predominantly liberal union areas (the rust belt). The central and southern areas of Ohio are predominantly conservative.

Ohio also has a Governor (John Kasich, a Republican) who has done a masterful job of bringing Ohio back from the brink of bankruptcy, and has restored REAL hope and created REAL change.

Romney should win Ohio, but it all depends on how organized and effective the Democrat voter fraud machine is in Ohio.

You're a moron. All major polling organizations use random techniques in selecting who to poll. If they didn't, their statistics would be invalid, their polls would be wrong, and their big money clients would stop using them. BTW, their big money clientele is mostly corporations doing market research.

And fuck you and your "voter fraud" canard. To you pin headed wingnuts, get out the vote efforts constitute fraud, and justify your racist voter suppression schemes.

Forum List

Back