Something Doesn't pass the smell test on these Ohio polls

I'm not giving a "conspiracy." I'm giving Democrats are being oversampled.

Even you have to agree there are not 10% more Democrats than Republicans in the general voting public.

I mean PLEASE!

I think there are a lot of reasons this could be happening.

For one Republicans work, are not on welfare, therefore are more likely to be tech saavy.

For example, my household hasn't had a land line in a long time.

There are many reasons this could be happening, but it's pretty obvious most of the polls are oversampled Democrats.

If you don't believe me, follow the links I supplied and read the internals yourself.

I just made it easy for you and put the internals on the page.

November is coming.

You make a lot of GREAT points.

OF COURSE there is oversampling, based on how the polling organization (most of which are Democrat cheerleaders) wants their poll result to look.

OF COURSE all polls are based on HOW the polling questions are asked.

OF COURSE all polls are based on WHO is asked the polling questions........likely voters, registered voters, voters who don't take the poll seriously, voters who don't want to be bothered with pollsters so they don't answer truthfully or honestly, voters who misrepresent who they are, voters who misrepresent whether they are Democrats, Republicans, or independents, etc.

OF COURSE there are regions in EVERY state that are heavily liberal or heavily conservative. Go west and north of Detroit, and Michigan is heavily Republican. Go south of Chicago, and Illinois is heavily Republican.

The northern areas of Ohio are predominantly liberal union areas (the rust belt). The central and southern areas of Ohio are predominantly conservative.

Ohio also has a Governor (John Kasich, a Republican) who has done a masterful job of bringing Ohio back from the brink of bankruptcy, and has restored REAL hope and created REAL change.

Romney should win Ohio, but it all depends on how organized and effective the Democrat voter fraud machine is in Ohio.

You're a moron. All major polling organizations use random techniques in selecting who to poll. If they didn't, their statistics would be invalid, their polls would be wrong, and their big money clients would stop using them. BTW, their big money clientele is mostly corporations doing market research.

And fuck you and your "voter fraud" canard. To you pin headed wingnuts, get out the vote efforts constitute fraud, and justify your racist voter suppression schemes.

Your Kool-Aid logo is PERFECT! Keep drinking it, Obama-zombie!

Didn't take you long to whip out your "racist card", either, and trump that with an F-bomb.

You are my "Exhibit A": an atypical Obama retard. When you depart this earth, your very tiny brain should be removed and studied.

It's possible that studying your brain and your genetic profile could lead to the identification of the defective gene that causes LIBERALISM.

Your miserable life could actually end up doing some good!

I rest my case.

Ah the I disagree with what's happening so therefore it must be a conspiracy thread.

Its always something with you people.

I'm not giving a "conspiracy." I'm giving Democrats are being oversampled.

Even you have to agree there are not 10% more Democrats than Republicans in the general voting public.

I mean PLEASE!

I think there are a lot of reasons this could be happening.

For one Republicans work, are not on welfare, therefore are more likely to be tech saavy.

For example, my household hasn't had a land line in a long time.

There are many reasons this could be happening, but it's pretty obvious most of the polls are oversampled Democrats.

If you don't believe me, follow the links I supplied and read the internals yourself.

I just made it easy for you and put the internals on the page.

November is coming.

its common knowledge that they're more left leaning voters than conservatives, and if they all came out to vote. The right would get creamed.

And i say common knowledge to intelligent people.

republicans work......Yeah you know how many people come into my store with the ohio EBT card? Quite a few and those are not all democrats and a lot of them work.

For example, My house, my wifes grams house, and my wifes mothers house all have landlines. Hate to break it to you but coverage is spotty out here on the PA/OH border.

Yes, yes you are loosing because of over sampling. They hate you people so they over sample. Maybe they know you are an idiot.

See instead of over sampling had you said: You know maybe the polls are right but this doesn't mean all these people will actually vote.

Hey thats reasonable and respectable.

Instead you went with a persecution complex angle.

yawn

The fact is that media is biased in favor of stories that attract audience.

Most of the major news outlets will gladly avoid stories that attract an audience to shield the party.

Note Fast and Furious; Though a major story that would draw a large viewership, the major media buried the story since it damages the party.

They're also biased by corporations that provide sponsorship and ownership.

Doesn't look that way. MSNBC would never miss a chance to bash Chase ADM. But NONE of the media reported the administration running apology commercials on Pakistani TV. Breitbart had to shame Fox into reporting it, then the rest reluctantly carried the story, except to NBC which is STILL trying to bury it.

Real reporters, who go out and dig up stories, may be more liberal due to their seeing more stuff than most people and their career choice of journalism, which isn't a very lucrative profession with good hours. But it's the editors who choose the stories, tell reporters what to cover, and edit what they write. Editors tend to be more conservative. Owners who hire editors tend to be very conservative.

Real reporters my ass. The leftist media is spoon fed by the party. The real reporters are the bloggers who constantly expose the major media as nothing more than the propaganda arm of the party.

Most of the major news outlets will gladly avoid stories that attract an audience to shield the party.

Note Fast and Furious; Though a major story that would draw a large viewership, the major media buried the story since it damages the party.

Doesn't look that way. MSNBC would never miss a chance to bash Chase ADM. But NONE of the media reported the administration running apology commercials on Pakistani TV. Breitbart had to shame Fox into reporting it, then the rest reluctantly carried the story, except to NBC which is STILL trying to bury it.

Real reporters, who go out and dig up stories, may be more liberal due to their seeing more stuff than most people and their career choice of journalism, which isn't a very lucrative profession with good hours. But it's the editors who choose the stories, tell reporters what to cover, and edit what they write. Editors tend to be more conservative. Owners who hire editors tend to be very conservative.

Real reporters my ass. The leftist media is spoon fed by the party. The real reporters are the bloggers who constantly expose the major media as nothing more than the propaganda arm of the party.

original

They source their links dumbfuck, I know it's impossible for you right wingers to comprehend.

Uh no, they sure don't, fucktard. ThinkProgress is less reliable and less accurate that THIS board. IT is a message board for leftist shitheads who spew hate.

If every post here was written by you or Truthmatters, this would be identical to ThinkProgress.

I see the GOP is now running ads using Obama's recent surge in the polls as a pitch to raise money.

Just terrible... Your little tin Messiah® would never do such a thing...

{A blog post on the Obama/Biden 2012 website on Friday announced the campaign's newest fundraising ploy - the "Obama Event Registry," which asks anyone with an upcoming birthday, wedding, or anniversary to "support the President on your big day" by asking for donation money "in lieu of a gift."}

Obama campaign soliciting birthday, wedding gifts in fundraising ploy - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Once again; there is NO hypocrisy like demopocrisy.

Real reporters are the ones posting spun bullshit, that they get from MAINSTREAM MEDIA, from their parents basement? You're a total fuckhead.

They source their links dumbfuck, I know it's impossible for you right wingers to comprehend.

Uh no, they sure don'

How stupid are you, this was right there on the page as well as numerous others. :cuckoo:

Road rage, accident centers on Obama bumper sticker - WKRN, Nashville News, Nashville Weather and Sports

Epic failed "blame the source" attempt. Left leaning sites actually source their links, unlike the radical right wing propaganda machine that just makes crap up and idiots like you eat it up without question.

Real reporters are the ones posting spun bullshit, that they get from MAINSTREAM MEDIA, from their parents basement? You're a total fuckhead.

More exposure has been done by Andrew Breitbart, Jullian Assange, and James O'Keeffe than anything the NY Times or CNN has come up with in decades.

It's people like Assange that are the "REAL" reporters. Rachel Maddow is just a party hack, reading a script provided by her superiors. Ditto Wolf Blitzer and the rest of the party hacks in the media.

Example of the media covering for their party;

{CNN, in an effort to protect the Obama administration while still getting a scoop, hid the fact that they were in control of the diary of the Ambassador to Libya from September 15 to September 21. According to CNN, they found Ambassador Chris Stevens’ diary “four days after he was killed.” They then told Stevens’ family about the diary, and spent the next few days “corroborating” what they considered “newsworthy tips” in the diary.}

CNN Hid Knowledge of Libya Ambassador Diary For Days

What gets lost on the typical 0bama fluffer is this:

Polls are taken to guage who the target (nation or state, depending on the poll) would vote for if the election were held today... It's obvious, because they ask that specific question, fer crissakes... Sure they ask other questions, but we're talking about who you'd vote for if we were voting today...

If you just take what you get without weighing it to what you believe eventual turnout is, then the poll is going to have a built in bias based upon the respondents samples...

Some pollsters are weighing the results, and doing it according to 2008 exit poll turnout... That is comical, as there is no F-ing way democratics get that level of support for the empty chair... We all know that... Some pollsters don't even give you the D/R/I split... Some pollsters are weighing it to what they are seeing as self-identifying splits...

The goal is to get a true picture of who would win if the vote were held today, and many of these polls aren't giving you that picture...

It'll be interesting to see if they all start tightening up, but I don't think you'll see it... Polls in 2010 had the dems sitting confident that they'd control the house and senate...:lol:

More exposure has been done by Andrew Breitbart, Jullian Assange, and James O'Keeffe than anything the NY Times or CNN has come up with in decades.

It's people like Assange that are the "REAL" reporters. Rachel Maddow is just a party hack, reading a script provided by her superiors. Ditto Wolf Blitzer and the rest of the party hacks in the media.

Are you mentally ill, or just incredibly stupid? :eusa_eh:

No, voter fraud constitutes voter fraud.

It's something the dems have cornered the market in. We have fed prisons full of election fraud perps....all dem.

O'Keefe, you mean the criminal gonzo slimebag, looking for another 15 minutes of fame?

No, voter fraud constitutes voter fraud.

It's something the dems have cornered the market in. We have fed prisons full of election fraud perps....all dem.

How many credible cases of in-person voter fraud have been discovered in the last 12 years?

Forum List

Back