Something brewing in Seahawks- land

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
Pete Carroll is finally getting the QB situation figured out. Matt Flynn will be the starter. And Russell Wilson a capable backup.

They already have a dynamic turnover- machine defense.

And addition of guys like Terrell Owens. (not a Jerry Rice gimmick like they did when Holmgrem was coach) Owens can still play.

I think they could go something like 12-4 and win the division.

And be a team nobody wants to play in the playoffs.

not just Starbucks or beer brewing

They could win the next Super Bowl.

The Hawks are going to to a tough game for any team home or away...............................

They will be in every game they play - just with their defense.

Their home games will be anight mare for the visitors.

Will make the playofffs no question.

TO is not in any way an asset at this point in his career.

TO is not in any way an asset at this point in his career.

Spoken like a true eagles fan.

:lol:

Actually I have nothing but good things to say about him from that season. He pretty much behaved that whole year besides a stupid little meaningless spat with McNabb for a week or two, which the media blew way out of proportion.

He got us closer to a ring than I've ever been. We would have been nothing without him.

The Hawks season opener is @ Arizona (a very awfull team - saw them last night against Tenn.)

Then home games against Dallas and Green Bay.

I always take pre-season with a grain of salt - but the way they punked KC at Arrowhead against KCs first string up - 23-7 at half, final score 44-14 - damn - that was impressive.

And game 3 is the most important game in preseason.

Second coming of Christ?

Pete Carroll is finally getting the QB situation figured out. Matt Flynn will be the starter. And Russell Wilson a capable backup.

They already have a dynamic turnover- machine defense.

And addition of guys like Terrell Owens. (not a Jerry Rice gimmick like they did when Holmgrem was coach) Owens can still play.

I think they could go something like 12-4 and win the division.

And be a team nobody wants to play in the playoffs.

now what was it you were syaing about Flynn being the starter?:lol:

We are brewing up a big batch of whoop ass flavored with pain..

Brandon Browner brings it against the Cards...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU0SbhuPi8k]Brandon Browner lights up 3 Cardinals - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back