Seahawks At Redskins Mnf Oct 6th

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Ya...I know... The game is a ways out. But two things. One..The Skins play tonight against the Giants and two... some yahoo said he didn't want to hear about Cousins until the Skins win two in a row which just chaps my hide that he thinks he can dictate what is posted on this message board. He is a Cowgirls fan if that helps. That's right ...the same Cowpies who haven't won a playoff game since when? Since after the 2009 season they won one and done.

Washington should beat NY easily which would make them 2-2 and primed to try real hard to go 3-2 on the backs of my Seahawks.

Washington in a backhanded way is an enemy of sorts even though they don't play in the NFC West. They play just about everybody in our division and two RGIII was picked near the top of the first round 2012 draft... the same draft that our own Russell Wilson was picked number 76 in the third round. So we out here in the sticks...Alaska South... practically a Canadian Province, have been watching Robby Three G's progress with some interest. To OUR further interest and pride in Wilson Bobby has been a bust and Russell leads the NFL in QB passer rating in 2014.

Enter Kurt Cousins. He has filled in for the multiple occasions he has been needed and for a backup has performed admirably. Washington HAS weapons.

The Seahawks have weapons too. USA Today has proclaimed Russell Wilson the best quarterback in the NFL at this point. As much as I love Russell Wilson I'm not ready to annoint him the best QB in the league.

I for one will be watching Thursday Night football with much interest.

From my view in the Eagles roost, I hope the Giants win cause the 'Skins are the only team in the division able to contest the division championship.

Ya...I know... The game is a ways out. But two things. One..The Skins play tonight against the Giants and two... some yahoo said he didn't want to hear about Cousins until the Skins win two in a row which just chaps my hide that he thinks he can dictate what is posted on this message board. He is a Cowgirls fan if that helps. That's right ...the same Cowpies who haven't won a playoff game since when? Since after the 2009 season they won one and done.

Washington should beat NY easily which would make them 2-2 and primed to try real hard to go 3-2 on the backs of my Seahawks.

Washington in a backhanded way is an enemy of sorts even though they don't play in the NFC West. They play just about everybody in our division and two RGIII was picked near the top of the first round 2012 draft... the same draft that our own Russell Wilson was picked number 76 in the third round. So we out here in the sticks...Alaska South... practically a Canadian Province, have been watching Robby Three G's progress with some interest. To OUR further interest and pride in Wilson Bobby has been a bust and Russell leads the NFL in QB passer rating in 2014.

Enter Kurt Cousins. He has filled in for the multiple occasions he has been needed and for a backup has performed admirably. Washington HAS weapons.

The Seahawks have weapons too. USA Today has proclaimed Russell Wilson the best quarterback in the NFL at this point. As much as I love Russell Wilson I'm not ready to annoint him the best QB in the league.

I for one will be watching Thursday Night football with much interest.

at this point I would say thats pretty realistic that wilson is the best in the league.Brady and Manning dont count since they are on their last legs near the end of their careers.The only one so far i would put ahead of wilson is Rodgers.cant count the bad start they are off to now.a few games doesnt make a career.

when I was watching that seahawks/broncos game I was thinking to myself when they got the ball at their own 20 yard line and had to get a touchdown to win,i was thinking to myself-wilson reminds me an awful lot of joe montana.always cool and relaxed in pressure situations. doesnt seem to let anything bother him.Montana always excelled and lived for these situations.wilson has done that a few times himself in his two years as a starter,can he do it again?

and sure enough he did making me compare him more and more to joe cool.two odd things they have in common.wilson has the same impact on his teammates montana did,makes all the players around him better players than they already are.but the most odd thing is like joe,he also wasnt drafted till late in the third round alos being overlooked by everybody in the league.

yeah thats the ONLY reason I have any interest in this game myself is becayse its the hawks next opponent.like i said before,the hawks will have a big advantage for this upcoming game with them since they all will be able to sit back and relax tonight and watch this game and study them out.anoother game where cousins wont have much of a test playing another creampuff defense.

He will finally have a rude awakening just like manning did last year when for the first time in his life,he has to face a physical defense like nothing he has ever faced before.lol

From my view in the Eagles roost, I hope the Giants win cause the 'Skins are the only team in the division able to contest the division championship.

thats a longshot for you since the Giants are even worse than the skins and the other manning just throws the ball up in the air now these days to avoid taking a hit. peyton has got to be ashamed of him.

Redskins QB uses NY game as a practice for matchup with Seahawks.

He's not sure if the FOUR interceptions is enough but he's pretty sure that will be close enough to actual game conditions against the LOB.

:lol:

This MNF game could be the worst loss in MNF history (currently 45 points). It could also eclipse the 73-0 beating the Bears put on Washington for the worst loss in NFL history.

Famous last words

thats a longshot for you since the Giants are even worse than the skins and the other manning just throws the ball up in the air now these days to avoid taking a hit. peyton has got to be ashamed of him.

Eli had his way with the skins

Four passing TDs and one he ran in himself

Famous last words

Hey !!!! I was CLOSE !!!

Maybe NOT !!!!!!

It's all good news. I tried my damnedednest to build up Cousins and the Redskins and to what end ????

Those poor sorry souls. There must be Native Americans burried at the site of THAT stadium or some other such bad Ju Ju.

FOUR INTERCEPTIONS ???

Kirk Cousins out choked Eli Manning ????

What is this topsy turvey world coming too ????

Honestly I TRIED to help the Hawks by building up the Skins and giving them(my Hawks) something to respect but it's no use.

PEE YOU !!!!! Washington just flat stunk up the place last night.

Screw the Skins !!!! There is just no helping that team.

Yeah looks like the skins were the perfect antidote to his woes.:biggrin:

Looks like I goofed on the Giants being worse than the skins.
This WAS against the redskins defense so he didnt have to deal with having to face much pressure from their pass rush.the redskins defense does have a way of making other quarterbacks look pretty good.:biggrin:

i would say now that The Giants are the ones in the division he has to worry about contesting for the division championship.neither team is any good but the redskins are clearly much worse losing that badly at HOME no less.

Yeah looks like the skins were the perfect antidote to his woes.:biggrin:

Looks like I goofed on the Giants being worse than the skins.
This WAS against the redskins defense so he didnt have to deal with having to face much pressure from their pass rush.the redskins defense does have a way of making other quarterbacks look pretty good.:biggrin:

i would say now that The Giants are the ones in the division he has to worry about contesting for the division championship.neither team is any good but the redskins are clearly much worse losing that badly at HOME no less.

Dare I speculate that the Redskins will make Wilson look like a Champeen Calibre QB ??? and not just some pedestrian game manager putz that couldn't win an important game if Pete the Cheat depended on it ???

Famous last words

yeah now what was thay you were saying Huggy about how they should easily win that game?:biggrin:

I know I thought they would win as well but I knew better enough than to say easily since they are both crappy reams.lol.

oh and here are some other famous words of yours that need to brought up as well.lol.

They will lose to the Redskins in Washington. Cousins is a very good QB.

oh REALLY? You've put your foot in your mouth many times before in the past Huggy but THIS one takes the cake.:biggrin: Here, let me give you my wet rag so you can wipe that egg off all over your face.:lmao::lmao::lol:

I tried explaining to you throwing for over 4 touchdowns against that creampuff eagles defense "sorry B Kidd but its the truth." that that doesnt make you a VERY good quarterback.:lmao::lmao:

The NFL really did seahawk fans a favor scheduling them to play the NFC east teams.everyone of them are creampuff teams.

you can just imaigine how scared Cousins is going to be now next week having to face a GREAT defense.that one was just merely good that caused him problems.:lmao:

Last edited:
Cousins couldda been a contendah...........fugettahboutit!!!
did you get me pm by chance?

Yeah. Alot of info, mostly speculative......just have to wait and see.
i know but like I said,isnt that just a LITTLE strange they mentioned those two teams but not the other one even though their situation is far worse than theirs is? :biggrin:

thats a little suspecious,i mean come on,no way could they have forgot.get real now.:biggrin:

Famous last words

Yeah now what was that you were saying Huggy about how they should EASILY beat the Giants?:biggrin:

some other famous words I have to bring up as well.let me refresh your memory "Cousio
Famous last words

Yeah now what was that you were saying Huggy on how you thought the skins would beat the Giants easily?:biggrin: hey I thought they would to but i knew better enough than to say easily since i already knew going in they were a pretty crappy team as well.lol

oh and here are some OTHER famous last words of yours as well below.

oh REALLY? You've put your foot in your mouth many times before in the past Huggy but THIS one takes the cake.:biggrin: Here, let me give you my wet rag so you can wipe that egg off all over your face.:lmao::lmao::lol:

I tried explaining to you throwing for over 4 touchdowns against that creampuff eagles defense "sorry B Kidd but its the truth." that that doesnt make you a VERY good quarterback.:lmao::lmao:

The NFL really did seahawk fans a favor scheduling them to play the NFC east teams.everyone of them are creampuff teams.

you can just imaigine how scared Cousins is going to be now next week having to face a GREAT defense.that one was just merely good that caused him problems.:lmao:

HEY !!!!

Lighten up !!!!

I made my intentions clear from the jump street.

I said that I would attempt to pump up the Skins and take my Hawks next opponents seriously as should the team. That's just comon sense.

That's what you are supposed to do is respect your future opponents ESPECIALLY your very NEXT opponent.

How was I spozed to know these POS's would absolutely PEE on themselves so completely ????

It's not like I give a flippin rip about the Skins. I've NEVER liked the Skins or Snyder. So I tried to make a teensy weensie nice comment on the condition of the field which USED to be one of the worst in the NFL... SO WHAT ?????

I couldn't care less if these losers piss away every game left on their schedule.

One thing fo show. I don't give these losers an ice cube's chance in hell of beating my Hawks after seeing that joke of a performance last night.

The MNF game coming up in Washington will be a laugher.

The Seahawks will COMPLETELY have their way with that sad sack group of losers.

I tried to build up some respect for the Redskins and they totally screwed the pooch. No skin off my nose.

Famous last words

Yeah now what was that you were saying Huggy about how they should EASILY beat the Giants?:biggrin:

some other famous words I have to bring up as well.let me refresh your memory "Cousio
Famous last words

Yeah now what was that you were saying Huggy on how you thought the skins would beat the Giants easily?:biggrin: hey I thought they would to but i knew better enough than to say easily since i already knew going in they were a pretty crappy team as well.lol

oh and here are some OTHER famous last words of yours as well below.

HEY !!!!

Lighten up !!!!

I made my intentions clear from the jump street.

I said that I would attempt to pump up the Skins and take my Hawks next opponents seriously as should the team. That's just comon sense.

That's what you are supposed to do is respect your future opponents ESPECIALLY your very NEXT opponent.

How was I spozed to know these POS's would absolutely PEE on themselves so completely ????

It's not like I give a flippin rip about the Skins. I've NEVER liked the Skins or Snyder. So I tried to make a teensy weensie nice comment on the condition of the field which USED to be one of the worst in the NFL... SO WHAT ?????

I couldn't care less if these losers piss away every game left on their schedule.

One thing fo show. I don't give these losers an ice cube's chance in hell of beating my Hawks after seeing that joke of a performance last night.

The Seahawks will COMPLETELY have their way with that sad sack group of losers.

I tried to build up some respect for the Redskins and they totally screwed the pooch. No skin off my nose.

yeah I know all that but what crack were you smoking though when you were actually thinking cousins was a VERY GOOD quarterback when this whole time leading up the game he had NEVER proven that?

FBJ is REALLY going to have a field day with you on that one so get used to it.:biggrin::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol:

well yeah,thats the understatement of the year.:biggrin:

Like I just got done saying,Cousins 'THE VERY GOOD QUARTERBACK." :biggrin:
he struggled against just a merely good defense.It will be really fun to watch as a seahawk fan next week how bad he struggles against a GREAT defense.:lmao:

Forum List

Back