Someone is proposing, to our school board, thay we make our schools SANCTUARY scools..

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
And deny Leo access to our schools.

So not only is everybody unarmed, now they are unarmed and evicting law enforcement.

Educators using our children to protect illegals. Disgusting.

Private schools....ours are not and never will be sanctuary schools...and they have armed guards with signage informing visitors of such

Too bad RWNJs are illiterate or they could teach their evil spawn at home.

Oh wait ...

The flipside is they could attend public schools and come out indoctrinated little dunces who will quickly get crushed in the real world

See the current millennials for proof

Too bad RWNJs are illiterate or they could teach their evil spawn at home.

Oh wait ...

No wait. Consider the idiot urchins out of public schools blocking traffic and setting fires, and their education level.

Their parents would have done better to rotisserie and eat their professors prior to enrolling the little dears.

WP_20170317_005.jpg
WP_20170317_014.jpg
WP_20170317_015.jpg
WP_20170317_016.jpg
WP_20170317_016.jpg
WP_20170317_018.jpg

Attachments

• WP_20170317_019.jpg
    WP_20170317_019.jpg
    645.6 KB · Views: 31
Solution: end all Federal aid to that school. And arrest anyone who interfere's with a government agent from doing their job.

Solution: end all Federal aid to that school. And arrest anyone who interfere's with a government agent from doing their job.
They're going to lose all their federal funding, and that's fine. The feds should not be giving our schools money, anyway.

And you know, they're trying a whole slew of ranchers and militia right now in Nevada (and just finished trying some in Oregon) for *interfering with a state agent"...the feds killed one of them for daring to try to leave a peaceful protest.

What they are trying to do is use the children as a human shield to protect gang members and jihadists. Obviously the hope is that somebody shoots a kid, and then they can say that Trump is gunning down our children...

Private schools....ours are not and never will be sanctuary schools...and they have armed guards with signage informing visitors of such
I can't freaking afford a private school, which SUCKS.

I'm seriously considering yanking my kids and grandkids out. I'm so sick of the criminals who run the state of Oregon. And that includes our schools.

I'm seriously considering yanking my kids and grandkids out. I'm so sick of the criminals who run the state of Oregon. And that includes our schools.

It is expensive....but it's an investment in our children's futures

Home schooling is a viable option

The committment to safety in school does not extend to your child's safety including reasonable protection from communicable disease.

The school cannot really prohibit federal agents from entering the school and effecting law enforcement. If anyone tried they would be arrested for obstruction.

Still and all, you should plan on taking your children out of that school.

Support the Trump administration's move toward vouchers.

Yeah, that way no one gets an education.

koshergrl, you are as dumb as a pancake turner. My bet is that very soon, you will be whining about people knowing too much about you.

Oh I do.

It is expensive....but it's an investment in our children's futures

Home schooling is a viable option

It's more expense than I can shoulder.
Home schooling is an option and I am thinking about it.

As long as violence is still in the picture, schools will never be a sanctuary for anyone. Churches are not even sanctuaries anymore when there have been shooting inside of them too.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

At least half of this country has gone nuts with the sanctuary crap. Libs simply don't give a fuck how people get here, and they just want to give it all away to the third-world.
Never in a million years would I have thought we would be where we are today.

Forum List

Back