Somebody tell Schumer, that schmuck, that the debt is major problem we MUST address

A Trip down the ol' Jillian Memory-Lane:

"BUSH-IDIOT-DOLT-STUPID-COULTERGEIST- RUSHBOT-brain dead-wingnut-fruit loop- nutcase."

More ammo....

...'cause you never know how much 'insanity and hysteria on the right' we'll be tossin' at you!

:lol:

Game. Set. Match. PoliticalChic.
Really? What did she cut-and-paste this time?

They just keep getting their butts kicked so it makes the losers feel better.

it's ok. if that's what it takes to make them feel ok about their loser selves, i'm ok with it.

and if loserbililty didn't lie, he wouldn't be him. :thup:

He's a Democrat of course. These repubs have very limited reasoning skills.

It comes as NO surprise that the always shallow and petty twerp, Sarah, attempts to "speak" for others. And, as usual, she is wrong.

I don't care that Schumer is a Democratic.

I do care that he has demonstrated not the tiniest appreciation of how enormous our debt problem is. He either doesn't see the dire threat or he's just too much of a Party hack to give a damn.

When he speaks on the topic, he attempts to play politics, as though it is a mere Political Party academic dispute. That's why he is an insufferably arrogant piece of shit.

By calling him an asshole I didn't mean to insult assholes. An asshole, at least, serves a useful biological purpose. Upchucky Schmucky Scumbag Schumer serves no useful purpose. He is a disgrace.

He's an insufferable asshole regardless of party affiliation.

I'd put him right up there with the likes of Bob Dornan and Newt Gingich, if that makes you feel any better.

There's nobody like Dornan (lunatic) and Newt is simply pathetic.

Schumer is a smart man and he has reached out to Republicans in a bipartisan effort, it's reciprocated sometimes, sometimes not. <shrug>

I want him as majority leader.

What about this makes Schumer an asshole?

The fact (and it is a fact) that there is nothing even remotely "extreme" about the tepid cuts being suggested by the Republicans.

The problem with their proposals is that they don't even BEGIN to get at the dangerous problem. They aren't "extreme" in the slightest. They are practically speaking, ineffectual and irresponsibly shallow talking points in the guise of public policy.

Since that moron Schumer is attempting to label that froth as constituting "extreme" when it clearly is not, it is clear beyond any further need of actual elaboration that he and those for whom he speaks simply have no intention of addressing the actual enormous problem.

That makes him a fucking massive asshole.
No more an asshole than Boehner calling everything in sight "job-killing".

But your blinders are on, so you don't ever see that.

You are, as usual, wrong.

If you have an issue with Boehner's rhetoric, take it up in a thread dedicated to your petty-ass sophistry.

In the meanwhile, there IS at least something to be said for opposing bills that threaten jobs.

There is NOTHING even arguably valid to be said for the political hack dangerously stupid dishonest rhetoric of those, like fucking UpChucky Schmucky Scumbag Schumer, who will not even address the problems associated with our debt and deficit spending.

But you wouldn't ever admit that, because you are about as much of a mindless drone partisan hack as the idiot Senator Schumer is.

The fact (and it is a fact) that there is nothing even remotely "extreme" about the tepid cuts being suggested by the Republicans.

The problem with their proposals is that they don't even BEGIN to get at the dangerous problem. They aren't "extreme" in the slightest. They are practically speaking, ineffectual and irresponsibly shallow talking points in the guise of public policy.

Since that moron Schumer is attempting to label that froth as constituting "extreme" when it clearly is not, it is clear beyond any further need of actual elaboration that he and those for whom he speaks simply have no intention of addressing the actual enormous problem.

That makes him a fucking massive asshole.
No more an asshole than Boehner calling everything in sight "job-killing".

But your blinders are on, so you don't ever see that.

You are, as usual, wrong.

If you have an issue with Boehner's rhetoric, take it up in a thread dedicated to your petty-ass sophistry.

In the meanwhile, there IS at least something to be said for opposing bills that threaten jobs.

There is NOTHING even arguably valid to be said for the political hack dangerously stupid dishonest rhetoric of those, like fucking UpChucky Schmucky Scumbag Schumer, who will not even address the problems associated with our debt and deficit spending.

But you wouldn't ever admit that, because you are about as much of a mindless drone partisan hack as the idiot Senator Schumer is.

Because this thread is dedicated to your petty-assed sophistry?

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

What about this makes Schumer an asshole?

It comes as NO surprise that the always shallow and petty twerp, Sarah, attempts to "speak" for others. And, as usual, she is wrong.

I don't care that Schumer is a Democratic.

I do care that he has demonstrated not the tiniest appreciation of how enormous our debt problem is. He either doesn't see the dire threat or he's just too much of a Party hack to give a damn.

When he speaks on the topic, he attempts to play politics, as though it is a mere Political Party academic dispute. That's why he is an insufferably arrogant piece of shit.

By calling him an asshole I didn't mean to insult assholes. An asshole, at least, serves a useful biological purpose. Upchucky Schmucky Scumbag Schumer serves no useful purpose. He is a disgrace.

Wasn't he the asshole who said publicly once that "Americans don't care what it costs."?

Hey Liability - why is "the debt the major problem we MUST address"?

The fact that you could even "ask" that question demonstrates that you are woefully ignorant, incredibly dishonest or painfully stupid.

It doesn't matter much which.
I thought THE major issue was Islamists wanting to destroy America?

Or is that now yesterday's mashed potatoes?

Or maybe it's no longer your concern, since you know that President Obama will keep us safe?

The fact that you could even "ask" that question demonstrates that you are woefully ignorant, incredibly dishonest or painfully stupid.

Or maybe it's no longer your concern, since you know that President Obama will keep us safe?

The problem is that you didn't think. Apparently you don't have the ability.

Here's a helpful hint for you, ya dipstick.

If al qaeda attacks us (ala 9/11/2001) again, that problem will be extremely damaging.

But if we don't get a handle on the massive debt we have piled up and continue to massively and irrationally increase {and I talk about our national debt which even some of the notables in the Obama Administration have conceded are unsustainable} our problems will be much larger and more widespread and devastating. We may not even be ABLE to attend to fighting al qaeda (and its ilk) if we continue down this idiotic and irresponsible path.

If al qaeda attacks us (ala 9/11/2001) again, that problem will be extremely damaging.

But if we don't get a handle on the massive debt we have piled up and continue to massively and irrationally increase {and I talk about our national debt which even some of the notables in the Obama Administration have conceded are unsustainable} our problems will be much larger and more widespread and devastating. We may not even be ABLE to attend to fighting al qaeda (and its ilk) if we continue down this idiotic and irresponsible path.
Are you in favor of prosecuting the perpetrators in the banking sector, and fining the shit out of them?

I seem to remember you defending their huge bonuses.

Are you in favor of prosecuting the perpetrators in the banking sector, and fining the shit out of them?

You are a true moron.

I have no idea what a tool like YOU considers a "perpetrator."

If someone breaks the law, I am fine with prosecution.

I also have no problem with rich folks getting bonuses if their work justifies such financial reward.

In what way would their bonuses be any of your business, again?

You are a true moron.

I also have no problem with rich folks getting bonuses if their work justifies such financial reward.

You should really watch "Inside Job" by Charles Ferguson.
yes.gif

There really is no reason for you to stay ignorant on this subject.
no.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

You are a true moron.

You should really watch "Inside Job" by Charles Ferguson.
yes.gif

There really is no reason for you to stay ignorant on this subject.
no.gif

Still doesn't address what business of your it is...

All I see is you relying on fantasy of Hollywood. You really should join the rest of us in reality.

Last edited by a moderator:

funny, i thought the major issue was jobs.

apparently that isn't a concern anymore. cause, you know, we can't have the economy looking good for 2012.

I thought Schumer is supposed to be smarter than Reid.

Moments before a conference call with reporters was scheduled to get underway on Tuesday morning, Charles E. Schumer of New York, the No. 3 Democrat in the Senate, apparently unaware that many of the reporters were already on the line, began to instruct his fellow senators on how to talk to reporters about the contentious budget process. After thanking his colleagues — Barbara Boxer of California, Benjamin L. Cardin of Maryland, Thomas R. Carper of Delaware and Richard Blumenthal of Connecticut — for doing the budget bidding for the Senate Democrats, who are facing off against the House Republicans over how to cut spending for the rest of the fiscal year, Mr. Schumer told them to portray John A. Boehner of Ohio, the speaker of the House, as painted into a box by the Tea Party, and to decry the spending cuts that he wants as extreme. “I always use the word extreme,” Mr. Schumer said. “That is what the caucus instructed me to use this week.”
A minute or two into the talking-points tutorial, though, someone apparently figured out that reporters were listening, and silence fell.

On Senate Call, a Glimpse of Marching Orders - NYTimes.com

By the way, what is "extreme" about cutting less than 3% of the federal budget? That $100 billion cut does not even amount to 8% of the projected deficit for this year. The Republicans are not being extreme here, I wish they were. We might end up with a balanced budget if they started from an extreme position.

As it is, all we can look forward to is the eventual bankruptcy of the USA.

Forum List

Back