Somebody tell Schumer, that schmuck, that the debt is major problem we MUST address

I was about to bring that over here from HA...

Chuck Schumer accidentally admits: Yes, I’ve been robotically programmed to call Republicans “extremists” « Hot Air

Wasn't it just classic how Pelosi, Blumenthal, Cardin etc... just mindlessly went on with the tired talking points like the brainless zombies that they are? :lol: Even Schumer's spokesman came back later on message like a broken record:

Mr. Schumer’s spokesman, Brian Fallon, issued this statement about the senator’s remarks: “There’s nothing wrong with reporters overhearing him calling the House Republicans’ [position] extreme, because that’s what it is.

Are you in favor of prosecuting the perpetrators in the banking sector, and fining the shit out of them?

I seem to remember you defending their huge bonuses.

You are a true moron.

I have no idea what a tool like YOU considers a "perpetrator."

If someone breaks the law, I am fine with prosecution.

I also have no problem with rich folks getting bonuses if their work justifies such financial reward.

In what way would their bonuses be any of your business, again?
You should really watch "Inside Job" by Charles Ferguson.
yes.gif

There really is no reason for you to stay ignorant on this subject.
no.gif

I leave massive ignorance (and of course absolute arrogance, however unjustified) to you, tool.

Last edited by a moderator:
The fact that you could even "ask" that question demonstrates that you are woefully ignorant, incredibly dishonest or painfully stupid.

It doesn't matter much which.
I thought THE major issue was Islamists wanting to destroy America?

Or is that now yesterday's mashed potatoes?

Or maybe it's no longer your concern, since you know that President Obama will keep us safe?

funny, i thought the major issue was jobs.

apparently that isn't a concern anymore. cause, you know, we can't have the economy looking good for 2012.

Newsflash to ALL of you woefully, pathetically, monumentally ignorant libs:

You can't get jobs created in an economy that is going to meltdown like the Japanese nuclear power plants. And our economy is absolutely going to melt down and disintegrate unless we address the most urgent economic problem we have EVER confronted. And we brought it all down on ourselves. We cannot afford to leave this insane debt and utterly reckless spending problem unattended.

You foolish libbies think all of that is "just words; just words." This is why you are abject fools.

Did you just say "rightwingnuts"????
Wow, the Jillian of old is back! Can 'fruitloops' be far behind?

But, as far as "won't negotiate" here is opinion from one of those "rightwingnuts" who won't negotiate...I think his name is Barak:

"White House just three days after the inauguration, when the new president gathered congressional leaders of both parties to discuss his proposed economic stimulus.

House Republican Whip Eric Cantor gave President Obama a list of modest proposals for the bill. Obama said he would consider the GOP ideas, but told the assembled Republicans that "elections have consequences" and "I won." Backed by the largest congressional majorities in decades, the president was not terribly interested in giving ground to his vanquished adversaries."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/con…

Oh my GAWD, OBAMA said he would "consider the GOP ideas" What an evil bastard! Then he said "I won"...well, I never. It's clear Obama takes a huge shit on the GOP all the time because...Look at that quote!!
They weren't upset when both Bush and Cheney declared that "they won".

That was different...somehow.

When did Bush ever tell Kerry "I won"? I would love to see a link to that, because I cannot believe that no left wing moonbat has ever tried to shove that one in my face before when I pointed out the complete arrogance of that comment when Obama made it to McCain.

The fact that you could even "ask" that question demonstrates that you are woefully ignorant, incredibly dishonest or painfully stupid.

It doesn't matter much which.
I thought THE major issue was Islamists wanting to destroy America?

Or is that now yesterday's mashed potatoes?

Or maybe it's no longer your concern, since you know that President Obama will keep us safe?

funny, i thought the major issue was jobs.

apparently that isn't a concern anymore. cause, you know, we can't have the economy looking good for 2012.
Oh yeah - JOBS!!!

Where is the jobs legislation, Mr. Boehner?

You are a true moron.

I have no idea what a tool like YOU considers a "perpetrator."

If someone breaks the law, I am fine with prosecution.

I also have no problem with rich folks getting bonuses if their work justifies such financial reward.

In what way would their bonuses be any of your business, again?
yes.gif

no.gif

I leave massive ignorance (and of course absolute arrogance, however unjustified) to you, tool.

Does that mean you are refusing to learn about the criminal acts that caused the financial meltdown? :(

Last edited by a moderator:
yes.gif

no.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzrBurlJUNk

Does that mean you are refusing to learn about the criminal acts that caused the financial meltdown? :(

No that means HE is relying on what he knows and NOT what Hollywood and the Liberal media spews as truth.

Oh my GAWD, OBAMA said he would "consider the GOP ideas" What an evil bastard! Then he said "I won"...well, I never. It's clear Obama takes a huge shit on the GOP all the time because...Look at that quote!!
They weren't upset when both Bush and Cheney declared that "they won".

That was different...somehow.

When did Bush ever tell Kerry "I won"? I would love to see a link to that, because I cannot believe that no left wing moonbat has ever tried to shove that one in my face before when I pointed out the complete arrogance of that comment when Obama made it to McCain.
What he said was "I have a mandate from the voters", but that's the same as saying "I won".

And Cheney said to Paul O'Neil:

"You know, Paul, Reagan proved that deficits don't matter. We won the mid-term elections, this is our due."

Last edited:
Hey ya'll, im new here.

Why do Republicans all of a sudden care about this debt? Did they not see the writing on the wall in the Bush years? I think they did but now its Democrat in charge.

Im heading to Iraq on April 5th, this will be my third trip. Every time I touch down I cant but think of the cost over there. Dems and Pubs made this mess, both need to fix the issue at hand. Im not sure we can expect either side to do the right thing. *sigh*

yes.gif

no.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzrBurlJUNk

the shit that caused the meltdown, moonbat, may have INCLUDED some criminality. But what CAUSED it is far beyond your limited ability to perceive reality. It would conflict with your blinkered world view.

But I'll give you a hint all the same. It was largely a function of the foolishness of liberal Democrat policies on lending COUPLED with regulatory measures that punished banks for not being fiscally responsible.

Last edited:
But I'll give you a hint all the same. It was largely a function of the foolishness of liberal Democrat policies on lending COUPLED with regulatory measures that punished banks for not being fiscally responsible.

fair enough, agreed. How do you feel about the actual person who signed the dotted line for the bogus loan? If we can move past the political nonsense. The American public showed me a lack of understanding and smart finical decision making when it came to these cooked up ARM loans, if its too good to be true......you know the rest. This has me equally concerned.

Of course the spending cuts are "extreme". We are in bad shape and extreme measures need to be taken. Chuckie Cheese Schumer is just another democrat union whore.

I disagree. The Republican proposed spending cuts are not evenly remotely "extreme."

"Extreme" would be cuts massive enough to make a significant impact on the dangerous debt.

The Republican proposed cuts are too watered down to mean anything, and the utterly irresponsible pandering partisan political whores like Upchucky Schmucky Schumer consider even THAT as being "extreme?" Guys like him are dishonest and dangerous. These liberal Democrat politicians have no conscience.

fair enough, agreed. How do you feel about the actual person who signed the dotted line for the bogus loan? If we can move past the political nonsense. The American public showed me a lack of understanding and smart finical decision making when it came to these cooked up ARM loans, if its too good to be true......you know the rest. This has me equally concerned.

What bank loan officer is going to refuse the loan if it means that the Federal Regulators are going to jump down the bank's throat? The act of "approving" a loan that is not otherwise qualified may be unwise, but taking chances with federal regulators that might injure the banks ability to even do business isn't likely to be a safe job move, either. And whose fault is it that these bank officials had to make such choices? Theirs? Or was it the fault of the policies of our government and its insidious socially manipulative "regulators?"

Of course the spending cuts are "extreme". We are in bad shape and extreme measures need to be taken. Chuckie Cheese Schumer is just another democrat union whore.

I disagree. The Republican proposed spending cuts are not evenly remotely "extreme."

"Extreme" would be cuts massive enough to make a significant impact on the dangerous debt.

The Republican proposed cuts are too watered down to mean anything, and the utterly irresponsible pandering partisan political whores like Upchucky Schmucky Schumer consider even THAT as being "extreme?" Guys like him are dishonest and dangerous. These liberal Democrat politicians have no conscience.

Extreme is shutting down the Gubmint except for Constitutionally mandated items.

Forum List

Back