Somebody tell Schumer, that schmuck, that the debt is major problem we MUST address

Of course the spending cuts are "extreme". We are in bad shape and extreme measures need to be taken. Chuckie Cheese Schumer is just another democrat union whore.

I disagree. The Republican proposed spending cuts are not evenly remotely "extreme."

"Extreme" would be cuts massive enough to make a significant impact on the dangerous debt.

The Republican proposed cuts are too watered down to mean anything, and the utterly irresponsible pandering partisan political whores like Upchucky Schmucky Schumer consider even THAT as being "extreme?" Guys like him are dishonest and dangerous. These liberal Democrat politicians have no conscience.

Extreme is shutting down the Gubmint except for Constitutionally mandated items.

I'm liking the sound of "extreme" if that's the case.

I disagree. The Republican proposed spending cuts are not evenly remotely "extreme."

"Extreme" would be cuts massive enough to make a significant impact on the dangerous debt.

The Republican proposed cuts are too watered down to mean anything, and the utterly irresponsible pandering partisan political whores like Upchucky Schmucky Schumer consider even THAT as being "extreme?" Guys like him are dishonest and dangerous. These liberal Democrat politicians have no conscience.

Extreme is shutting down the Gubmint except for Constitutionally mandated items.

I'm liking the sound of "extreme" if that's the case.

And that, Is what I advocate. It's high time (past due actually) that something as this happens, and someone responsible enough highlights WHY it must happen, and How the financial outlay of the Gubmint is bankrupting us...and all but for Gubmint control that the Founders never intended...and the PEOPLE have gotten far too lazy about.

They weren't upset when both Bush and Cheney declared that "they won".

That was different...somehow.

When did Bush ever tell Kerry "I won"? I would love to see a link to that, because I cannot believe that no left wing moonbat has ever tried to shove that one in my face before when I pointed out the complete arrogance of that comment when Obama made it to McCain.
What he said was "I have a mandate from the voters", but that's the same as saying "I won".

And Cheney said to Paul O'Neil:

"You know, Paul, Reagan proved that deficits don't matter. We won the mid-term elections, this is our due."

I don't see a link there.

Just an FYI, the second quote is from Cheney to O'Neill, not to Kerry, and not from Bush.

Hey ya'll, im new here.

Why do Republicans all of a sudden care about this debt? Did they not see the writing on the wall in the Bush years? I think they did but now its Democrat in charge.

Im heading to Iraq on April 5th, this will be my third trip. Every time I touch down I cant but think of the cost over there. Dems and Pubs made this mess, both need to fix the issue at hand. Im not sure we can expect either side to do the right thing. *sigh*

As Synthaholic just managed to point out, the Republicans did care, and were basically over ruled by the White House and Democrats.

When did Bush ever tell Kerry "I won"? I would love to see a link to that, because I cannot believe that no left wing moonbat has ever tried to shove that one in my face before when I pointed out the complete arrogance of that comment when Obama made it to McCain.
What he said was "I have a mandate from the voters", but that's the same as saying "I won".

"You know, Paul, Reagan proved that deficits don't matter. We won the mid-term elections, this is our due."

Just an FYI, the second quote is from Cheney to O'Neill, not to Kerry, and not from Bush.

*Whoopsie*

I leave massive ignorance (and of course absolute arrogance, however unjustified) to you, tool.
Does that mean you are refusing to learn about the criminal acts that caused the financial meltdown? :(

the shit that caused the meltdown, moonbat, may have INCLUDED some criminality. But what CAUSED it is far beyond your limited ability to perceive reality. It would conflict with your blinkered world view.

But I'll give you a hint all the same. It was largely a function of the foolishness of liberal Democrat policies on lending COUPLED with regulatory measures that punished banks for not being fiscally responsible.

You're such a partisan hack moron:

Last edited by a moderator:

Dick Cheney - Wikiquote

I never claimed he said it to Kerry. He said it to media microphones.

Hey ya'll, im new here.

Why do Republicans all of a sudden care about this debt? Did they not see the writing on the wall in the Bush years? I think they did but now its Democrat in charge.

Im heading to Iraq on April 5th, this will be my third trip. Every time I touch down I cant but think of the cost over there. Dems and Pubs made this mess, both need to fix the issue at hand. Im not sure we can expect either side to do the right thing. *sigh*

As Synthaholic just managed to point out, the Republicans did care, and were basically over ruled by the White House and Democrats.
How did I do that?

when speaking of tea party, republican cuts to Democrat spending, Democrat wars and opposition to obama-ghettocare that uses tax payer dollars to kill black babies

sad

Democrats are truly evil

Pravda does come to mind

I do blame the democrat teacher union for our current national ignorance.......

PS: Democrats are Illegally bombing Libyans for oil with borrowed Chinese money

Disgusting

Does that mean you are refusing to learn about the criminal acts that caused the financial meltdown? :(

the shit that caused the meltdown, moonbat, may have INCLUDED some criminality. But what CAUSED it is far beyond your limited ability to perceive reality. It would conflict with your blinkered world view.

But I'll give you a hint all the same. It was largely a function of the foolishness of liberal Democrat policies on lending COUPLED with regulatory measures that punished banks for not being fiscally responsible.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYvtvcBKgIQ]YouTube - Home Ownership and President Bush[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkAtUq0OJ68]YouTube - George Bush: we want everybody in America to own their own home. That's what we want.[/ame]

It is your repeated, consistent and habitual denial of objective reality that proves that you are the partisan hack moron, stupid.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYvtvcBKgIQ]YouTube - Home Ownership and President Bush[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkAtUq0OJ68]YouTube - George Bush: we want everybody in America to own their own home. That's what we want.[/ame]

It is your repeated, consistent and habitual denial of objective reality that proves that you are the partisan hack moron, stupid.
True to form, Liability, when shown that his hyper-partisan ravings are pure bullshit, counters with bile rather than admit he's been pwned.

Must be those conservative values we hear so much about.

True to form, Liability, when shown that his hyper-partisan ravings are pure bullshit, counters with bile rather than admit he's been pwned.

Must be those conservative values we hear so much about.

Zzz. As always, Simpleholic falsely declares some kind of "victory" when he has, instead, as usual, failed miserably.

What I correctly noted about what caused the economic meltdown was that "It was largely a function of the foolishness of liberal Democrat policies on lending COUPLED with regulatory measures that punished banks for not being fiscally responsible."

In "response" to that, the moron, Simpleholic, posted some crap demonstrating that President Bush and Republicans also bore some responsibility. That's true, but it doesn't undercut the validity of what I had said and in no way proves me wrong.

So, yeah. I mock the bombastic and dishonest Simpleholic. And he promptly declares "victory" for having failed! :cuckoo: Remarkable in it's way.

It's his way.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back