Some Simple FACTS About Disarming Americans

Fuck you, McVeigh was a racist fascist just like the Democratic Party leadership.

McVeigh was a registered Republican.

I think that was a myth.

Would be interested in a link to something that can support that contention.

I am sick of these loons using McVeigh supposed registration as a Republican to 'prove' the GOP is racist. It is the worst form of Big Lie; brazen, hard to validate and full of emotional impact to morons.

I think that was a myth.

I am sick of these loons using McVeigh supposed registration as a Republican to 'prove' the GOP is racist. It is the worst form of Big Lie; brazen, hard to validate and full of emotional impact to morons.

I've never seen any information other than hearsay from democrats that he was a republicans
But we do know
Timothy McVeigh: Product of Democratic and Union Upbringing

I think that was a myth.

I've never seen any information other than hearsay from democrats that he was a republicans
But we do know

Wow, now THAT says a lot. Thank you.

Fuck you, McVeigh was a racist fascist just like the Democratic Party leadership.

So what? So was Martin Luther King, Abraham Lincoln and Jackie Robinson.

Further, this long list of prominent Republican blacks makes your one mention of a Nazi racist irrelevant in comparison:

List of African-American Republicans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is the Democratic Party that has long held the black man down, not the GOP, and in its current form the so-called Civil Rights establishment is still holding the down the black community by protecting the criminals that so badly run amuk in that community.

The black gangs and drug dealers have killed far more blacks than the KKK ever did and the Democrat Party machines still get a huge amount of support from these criminal syndicates which are strangling the black community from the inside.

Dude you need to get over yourself with your anger, you are starting to read passages from the excuse maker's playbook.

McVeigh was one of the crazies that thinks we need a lot of guns to maybe fight the government some day, which is an absolutely insanse position.

Except that it is the position of the NRA.

But we do know

Do you even understand the concept of "Credible Sources". Something called "varight" isn't a credible source.

Timothy McVeigh: the Oklahoma City bomber - CNN

During his time in the Army, he also read and recommended to others "The Turner Diaries,"- a racist, anti-Semitic novel about a soldier in an underground army. A former roommate said that McVeigh would panic at the prospect of the government taking away peoples' guns, but that he was not a racist and was basically indifferent to racial matters.

After renting a Ryder truck that has been linked to the Oklahoma City bombing, McVeigh telephoned a religious community that preaches white supremacy, but no one there can remember knowing him or talking to him. His only known affiliations are as a registered Republican in his New York days, and as a member of the National Rifle Association while he was in the Army.

Bring your "A" game.

That is all.

When will you bring your's?

The bigger they are..the harder they fall. Ever hear that one RebBaby? I know you have.

Collective thinking like yours always brings down the I Q co-efficient to the lowest comon denominator.

Governments are the same as you RW morons. I use my "A" game having fun..not defeating idiots.

:rofl::lmao:
Good God some of you clowns are desperate to find a guilt by association fallacy.

"Union upbringing"?? :lmao::rofl:

Hey, the computer you typed that on is Chinese! Communist upbringing! :rofl::lmao:

Guilt by association fallacy? Are you fucking kidding me? That was why BR responded with that link, dumbass, beccause some libtard was saying the GOP is racist and used McVeigh supposed membership as proof.

Jeebus help us all from the reign of idiots like you.

Bring your "A" game.

That is all.

The bigger they are..the harder they fall. Ever hear that one RebBaby? I know you have.

Collective thinking like yours always brings down the I Q co-efficient to the lowest comon denominator.

Governments are the same as you RW morons. I use my "A" game having fun..not defeating idiots.

Huggy you arent going to do jack shit and you know it.

Stop living in your fucking fantasyland and grow the hell up, why dont you?

Fucking pukeboy.

Good God some of you clowns are desperate to find a guilt by association fallacy.

Hey, the computer you typed that on is Chinese! Communist upbringing! :rofl::lmao:

Guilt by association fallacy? Are you fucking kidding me? That was why BR responded with that link, dumbass, beccause some libtard was saying the GOP is racist and used McVeigh supposed membership as proof.

You're actually suggesting Bigreb found a way to employ satire??:rofl:

Not the one I'm familiar with, that would never happen. I think if BR came across "satire" he'd break out the lug wrench.

Who's this "Jeebus" anyway? What am I reigning over? I didn't even know I was king. Cool.

Last edited:

You're actually suggesting Bigreb was using satire??:rofl:

Not the one I'm familiar with, that would never happen. I think if BR came across "satire" he'd break out the lug wrench.

Who's this "Jeebus" anyway?

No, I am not suggesting satire, you fucking sherlock holmes wannabe.

lol, I am telling you...ah fucking forget it. Life is too short to essplain things repeatedly to libtard morons.

Came up empty huh?

If it's not satire, then he's serious. Pick a side. "Union upbringing"!!

And I don't think it's the former-- this is a guy who kept quoting my own link and then demanding to know where the link he just quoted was. I don't think he's got the tools to wrap his head around satire. Fat Tire, maybe.

Huggy you arent going to do jack shit and you know it.

Stop living in your fucking fantasyland and grow the hell up, why dont you?

Fucking pukeboy.

And you call yourself "Jim Bowie"? :lol:

I'm all done "growing up". Now if they come up with cloning and I get another 19 year old "HUGGY" body to live in I'll take it under advisement. :lol:

Came up empty huh?

If it's not satire, then he's serious. Pick a side. "Union upbringing"!!

And I don't think it's the former-- this is a guy who kept quoting my own link and then demanding to know where the link he just quoted was. I don't think he's got the tools to wrap his head around satire. Fat Tire, maybe.

More bla-blah obfuscation and stupid fucktardedness.

Anyone can read what happened, so Fuck off.

Jim Bowie actually lived and did big things. Nothing fantasy about him, dumbass.

I'm all done "growing up". Now if they come up with cloning and I get another 19 year old "HUGGY" body to live in I'll take it under advisement. :lol:

I am sure there will be laws against cloing defective genes so I think you will be out of luck.

Too bad, we will need more clowns to cheer us up in the near future.

Jim Bowie actually lived and did big things. Nothing fantasy about him, dumbass.

I am sure there will be laws against cloing defective genes so I think you will be out of luck.

Too bad, we will need more clowns to cheer us up in the near future.

I've been to Fredricksberg. Everything is that stupid orange brick color. Lotta cemeteries. Some of the dumbest people on earth live in and near Fredricksberg.

Ever been to Bumpass? That was the airstrip I used when I was smuggling. The cartel bought the damn landing strip from the county.

I'm not sure what the theory is here. That we should be armed, to prevent this president from doing what? That you think a Civil war will happen?

What's "this president" got to do with anything? America's future is going to extend long beyond "this president" and that's the problem with goofs like you, you can't think past the length of your big toe.

Dude, I didn't let the prediction of the Mayan apocalypse effect my political decisions, and I'm not about to let any far fetched civil war scenario do so either. The question on guns is, at any foreseeable future, a question of safety, criminals, children.

Far fetched? You mean, like it's never happened before? Further, you're a fine one to be talking about "foreseeable future" when, clearly, you're incapable of seeing past "this president".

People thinking they will take up arms against the government (Timothy McVeigh?), well good luck. I wouldn't recommend it.

People thinking they can infringe on Americans' Second Amendment rights, well good luck, I wouldn't recommend it.

But here in the US, we have well over 300 million people who are tech savy and who own more than 270 million firearms and the ratio of Americans to US standing forces is like one to a hundred. And Americans have a highly trained cadre of experienced military that many of whom would be very effective at fighting a partisan war against a President that most of them hate and despise.

Anyone who cant see the dangers frought with a civil war in such a context is either ignorant, stupid or a fucking traitor who wants to see our nation destroyed from the ground up.
[/QUOTE]

But we do know

Do you even understand the concept of "Credible Sources". Something called "varight" isn't a credible source.

Timothy McVeigh: the Oklahoma City bomber - CNN

During his time in the Army, he also read and recommended to others "The Turner Diaries,"- a racist, anti-Semitic novel about a soldier in an underground army. A former roommate said that McVeigh would panic at the prospect of the government taking away peoples' guns, but that he was not a racist and was basically indifferent to racial matters.

After renting a Ryder truck that has been linked to the Oklahoma City bombing, McVeigh telephoned a religious community that preaches white supremacy, but no one there can remember knowing him or talking to him. His only known affiliations are as a registered Republican in his New York days, and as a member of the National Rifle Association while he was in the Army.

Oh...wow, gee, since CNN said he was a registered Republican, it MUST be true. Where's CNN's proof he was a registered Republican?

Forum List

Back