MrFritz

Sep 2, 2016
What do you so called Christians think about the fact Trump promotes gambling and strip clubs?

Do you think Jesus would approve of his gambling houses and strip clubs? Since most so called Christians never actually opened the Bible I'm posting some scripture.

But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. Matthew 5:28

You say, “Food for the stomach and the stomach for food, and God will destroy them both.” The body, however, is not meant for sexual immorality but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body. 1 Corinthians 6:13

Trump has been married three times.

Divorce
31 “It has been said, ‘Anyone who divorces his wife must give her a certificate of divorce.’ 32 But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, makes her the victim of adultery, and anyone who marries a divorced woman commits adultery. Matthew 5:31-32

18 “Anyone who divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery, and the man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery. Luke 16:18

TRUMP IS A BIG BIG TIME ADULTERER!

Proverbs 6:32 He who commits adultery lacks sense; he who does it destroys himself.

TRUMP IS A YUGE LIAR!

Revelation 21:8 But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

Proverbs 12:22 Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord, but those who act faithfully are his delight.

Proverbs 6:16-19 There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers.

TRUMP WILL BURN IN HELL!

or are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or are abusive, or cheat people--none of these will inherit the Kingdom of God. 1 Corinthians 6:10

Now that you self-proclaimed Christians know what YOUR Bible actually says, how can you support Trump? If you lie or try to spin this YOU all will be on the hell train along with Donald and his harlots.

18 “Anyone who divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery, and the man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

We're electing a president not a pope....the major issues are the US Budget, the US Deficit, Defense Spending, Entitlement Reform, Immigration Reform, Tax Reform, Crime, The US Economy (jobs - participation rate - Outsourcing), Energy independence, Terrorism, Foreign Policy, etc. NOT the stupid shit democrats keep whining about....

We're electing a president not a pope....the major issues are the US Budget, the US Deficit, Defense Spending, Entitlement Reform, Immigration Reform, Tax Reform, Crime, The US Economy (jobs - participation rate - Outsourcing), Energy independence, Terrorism, Foreign Policy, etc. NOT the stupid shit democrats keep whining about....

JOBS JOBS JOBS and border security.

Well stated!!!!
Thank You!

As a Christian, and as one who considers moral character to be important, I have to say that I have significant misgivings about both Mr. Trump and Mrs. Clinton in this regard. But the truth is that one of them will be the next President of the United States, and as far as moral character is concerned, whatever issues I may have with Trump, he is still very, very, very far above Mrs. Clinton. I don't think there is a single specific concern that can be raised about Mr. Trump, for which a similar concern does not exist, much more severely, about Mrs. Clinton.

Moral character aside, there are some very important issues at stake, in this country,at this time, and the Supreme Court is close to a crucial tipping point. Mrs. Clinton represents a continuation of the destructive path on which Mr. Obama has had this country headed. She represents a direction that has sided,and will continue to side, with criminals, terrorists, tyrants, foreign invaders, perverts, and all other manner of degenerates, and against the interests of this country,and against the interests of decent, law-abiding American citizens. She represents unrelenting corruption and lawlessness. She represents an unprecedented effort to undermine and destroy the COnstitutional basis of our entire system of government, and to destroy the rights which the Constitution establishes and upholds.

I wish that Mr. Trump had better moral character than he does, and I wish he stood more strongly against the evils which Mrs. Clinton represents, but at this time, he's the best chance we have.

New Topics

Forum List

Back