You CONS are such hell-bound God Mockers! God sees your Luciferian quips.

68478433.jpg

A VOTE FOR TRUMP IS A VOTE FOR SATAN!

You CONS are such hell-bound God Mockers! God sees your Luciferian quips.

68478433.jpg

A VOTE FOR TRUMP IS A VOTE FOR SATAN!
"Judge not, that you be not judged."

Who's judging? The facts speak for themselves and besides the Bible tells us to make judgements.

The Bible Says That Christians Must Judge. - Christian Issues

r7qoBVgFT4Cyj7UvSAEE

People who don't know God's Word should not be so arrogant and ignorant to be discussing it.

Jesus and the Apostle Paul Call Us to Judge When God's Word Is Clear

It is pretty clear that Trump and his tRumpoids have committed nearly every one of the deadly sins and looks like Trump and his tRumproids are unrepentant and beyond redemption.

Hell is forever and you agents of Satan would be wise to keep that in mind.

People who don't know God's Word should not be so arrogant and ignorant to be discussing it.

It is pretty clear that Trump and his tRumpoids have committed nearly every one of the deadly sins and looks like Trump and his tRumproids are unrepentant and beyond redemption.

That article says people engage in name calling. To prove it, here it is: you are a moron troll. You assume that everybody is a practicing Christian posting here. I am convinced that you are not and neither am I. So when replying to me, don't call me the agent of Satan since it is meaningless. Again, you are a moron assuming things.

Hillary spent decades demonizing, bullying, and silencing the victims of her husband's sexual assaults, sexual harassments, and rapes...defending and enabling her sexual deviant pedophile pig of a husband.

Hillary 'wins'...

That article says people engage in name calling. To prove it, here it is: you are a moron troll. You assume that everybody is a practicing Christian posting here. I am convinced that you are not and neither am I. So when replying to me, don't call me the agent of Satan since it is meaningless. Again, you are a moron assuming things.

You are the one doing name calling. That makes you a name caller and a hypocrite. I am simply telling the truth. Maybe you should try doing that sometime?

Social Conservatives Hit Trump With Strippergate - Liberty News Now

Hillary spent decades demonizing, bullying, and silencing the victims of her husband's sexual assaults, sexual harassments, and rapes...defending and enabling her sexual deviant pedophile pig of a husband.

Hillary 'wins'...

Proof? Link?

Here's the truth. I know CONS hate truth but the truth is, Hillary did not attack Bill's accusers. LINK CLICK IT LIARS.. Politifact totally debunked it .

Now that you know the truth if you keep spreading the Trump lie you will burn in hell. Your CHOICE! TRUTH or HELL!

What do you so called Christians think about the fact Trump promotes gambling and strip clubs?

Do you think Jesus would approve of his gambling houses and strip clubs? Since most so called Christians never actually opened the Bible I'm posting some scripture.

But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. Matthew 5:28

You say, “Food for the stomach and the stomach for food, and God will destroy them both.” The body, however, is not meant for sexual immorality but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body. 1 Corinthians 6:13

Trump has been married three times.

Divorce
31 “It has been said, ‘Anyone who divorces his wife must give her a certificate of divorce.’ 32 But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, makes her the victim of adultery, and anyone who marries a divorced woman commits adultery. Matthew 5:31-32

18 “Anyone who divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery, and the man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery. Luke 16:18

TRUMP IS A BIG BIG TIME ADULTERER!

Proverbs 6:32 He who commits adultery lacks sense; he who does it destroys himself.

TRUMP IS A YUGE LIAR!

Revelation 21:8 But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

Proverbs 12:22 Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord, but those who act faithfully are his delight.

Proverbs 6:16-19 There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers.

TRUMP WILL BURN IN HELL!

or are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or are abusive, or cheat people--none of these will inherit the Kingdom of God. 1 Corinthians 6:10

Now that you self-proclaimed Christians know what YOUR Bible actually says, how can you support Trump? If you lie or try to spin this YOU all will be on the hell train along with Donald and his harlots.

18 “Anyone who divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery, and the man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

See Article 6, Clause 3 COTUS. My B/U

Article 6, Clause 3

double_line.gif

The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.

I have my beliefs, and one of them is the Constitution.

The Washington Post, "Pro-Trump group’s ad misrepresents Hillary Clinton’s comments about women," June 29, 2016

If you CONS click this link you will see that Trump is a YUGE liar in addition to him being a thief, a cheat, a womanizer and a draft dodger.
PolitiFact | Comparing Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump on the Truth-O ...

By not clicking the link you are willfully choosing to remain on the dark side by refusing to see the light.

If you click the link and you still continue your lies then you are in service for Satan/Trump. Trump is probably the anti-Christ.

PolitiFact | Comparing Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump on the Truth-O ...

The Washington Post, "Pro-Trump group’s ad misrepresents Hillary Clinton’s comments about women," June 29, 2016

Ms. Ye Hee Lee is very cute, but from the look of her, she probably is too young to have even been born yet, when much of the crap that she is now trying to whitewash was taking place. Many of us who are not so young remember when all this was in the news. We remember several of Mr. Clinton's victims coming forward, and we remember Mrs.Clinton's attacks on them.

Trump is the nail in the coffin for the "religious right." All bets are off for 2020 and beyond.
Says the fuck up who voted for this fuck up… LOL

wenn2670528.jpg

You are on the internet and you don't know me and you don't know who I know. Lucky for you I am a real Christian but then again I might be lying just to set you up. I also maybe some here with all sorts of personal information about you.

3be37a3521a4d610b269a00cbd19f928.jpg

Satanic Bush!

img.php

Satanic Trump

Maybe I'm an ex-cop? Maybe I'm ex-special ops.

Donald Trump Exposed! caught using masonic /satanic hand signs 666

Why Does Trump Use Illuminati Satanistic Hand Signs? - YouTube

Do you think Trump is going to pay your legal bills when you are brought up on charges of treason?treasonous trash like you push a button you.

America's homicide clearance rate—the percentage of solved crimes that lead to arrest—has fallen considerably in the past 50 years, from around 90% in 1965 to around 64% in 2012, according to federal statistics. This means more than 211,000 homicides committed since 1980 remain unsolved. They could dump some loser like you easy.

You filthy bastards claim that the Clintons had enemies killed. It's a lie but they probably have the connections to get it done. Maybe they will get fed up with trash like you and go preemptive on your ass. Lucky for you they are actually very decent people but if I were you I wouldn't press my luck. You may want to start your confession now.

You are not too bright Junior. Word to the wise be careful who you fuck with dumb fuck!
Internet troll who targeted McCanns found dead in hotel ... - Daily Mail

Internet troll got killed by his victim - YouTube

Wise up loser. Confess

Ms. Ye Hee Lee is very cute, but from the look of her, she probably is too young to have even been born yet, when much of the crap that she is now trying to whitewash was taking place. Many of us who are not so young remember when all this was in the news. We remember several of Mr. Clinton's victims coming forward, and we remember Mrs.Clinton's attacks on them.

Link? Proof? YOU ARE LYING!

You have an opportunity to link and you don't. LIAR!

Trump is the nail in the coffin for the "religious right." All bets are off for 2020 and beyond.

wenn2670528.jpg

You are on the internet and you don't know me and you don't know who I know. Lucky for you I am a real Christian but then again I might be lying just to set you up. I also maybe some here with all sorts of personal information about you.

Satanic Bush!

img.php

Satanic Trump

Do you think Trump is going to pay your legal bills when you are brought up on charges of treason?treasonous trash like you push a button you.

America's homicide clearance rate—the percentage of solved crimes that lead to arrest—has fallen considerably in the past 50 years, from around 90% in 1965 to around 64% in 2012, according to federal statistics. This means more than 211,000 homicides committed since 1980 remain unsolved. They could dump some loser like you easy.

You filthy bastards claim that the Clintons had enemies killed. It's a lie but they probably have the connections to get it done. Maybe they will get fed up with trash like you and go preemptive on your ass. Lucky for you they are actually very decent people but if I were you I wouldn't press my luck. You may want to start your confession now.

You are not too bright Junior. Word to the wise be careful who you fuck with dumb fuck!

Wise up loser. Confess

Bed wetter

wenn2670528.jpg

Satanic Bush!

img.php

Satanic Trump

Wise up loser. Confess

Well "real Christian", take note.

Matthew 7:1-3King James Version (KJV)
7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

wenn2670528.jpg

Satanic Bush!

img.php

Satanic Trump

Wise up loser. Confess

Well "real Christian", take note.

Matthew 7:1-3King James Version (KJV)
7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Out of context liar.

God Expects Us to Judge

"The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment." (Psa. 37:30) A righteous person will talk of judgment. He will not REFUSE to judge. He will talk judgment.

"Seek good, and not evil, that ye may live: and so the LORD, the God of hosts, shall be with you, as ye have spoken. Hate the evil, and love the good, and establish judgment in the gate: it may be that the LORD God of hosts will be gracious unto the remnant of Joseph." (Amos 5:14-15) How can you hate the evil and love the good if you refuse to judge? You can't. You are SINNING when you refuse to judge.

Our generation is well described in Isaiah 59:8: "The way of peace they know not; and there is no judgment in their goings: they have made them crooked paths: whosoever goeth therein shall not know peace." People have refused to judge, so there is no peace.

fa0jsti37c.jpg

BE GONE SATAN! ✞

Forum List

Back