Hillary Deducted Payments to Her Illegal Email Staff

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I guess because she's smart, huh?

Tax deductions that Bill and Hillary Clinton took for computer maintenance expenses match up closely with payments they made to Bryan Pagliano, Hillary Clinton’s personal email technician, a Daily Caller investigation reveals.
The payments to Pagliano were revealed in notes released on Friday from his Dec. 22 interview with the bureau. Investigators cited documents showing that the Clintons made a $5,000 transfer to Pagliano in 2009, and another in June 2011 for $8,350.83.

The Clintons' publicly available tax filings show that the former first couple deducted similar amounts from Bill Clinton’s speechmaking income for computer maintenance expenses in those same years.

Tax deductions that Bill and Hillary Clinton took for computer maintenance expenses match up closely with payments they made to Bryan Pagliano, Hillary Clinton’s personal email technician, a Daily Caller investigation reveals.
The payments to Pagliano were revealed in notes released on Friday from his Dec. 22 interview with the bureau. Investigators cited documents showing that the Clintons made a $5,000 transfer to Pagliano in 2009, and another in June 2011 for $8,350.83.

The Clintons' publicly available tax filings show that the former first couple deducted similar amounts from Bill Clinton’s speechmaking income for computer maintenance expenses in those same years.
Tax deductions????

You mean you can find her Tax Returns???????????????

How do Trump's tax deductions match up?

What????

I said "TRUMPS TAX DEDUCTIONS, WHAT ARE THEY LIKE?"

Tax deductions????

What????

:crybaby: Trumps tax returns :crybaby: seriously you people are becoming pathetic.

The NON-CITIZEN Washington Mall Terrorist actually, illegally, voted for Hillary in the Primaries. I am sure her staff did...and will...also.

Last edited:

Tax deductions????

What????

Then you'll vote for him.

Tax deductions????

What????

They're, like, NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

:p

Tax deductions????

What????

Exactly. Hillary's taxes are available, but Trump doesn't want anyone to see that he hasn't paid Federal Taxes in forever, and he has a dark history of financial relationships that extend from Castro's Cuba to Russia, and he's not nearly as wealthy as he claims, which puts his business acumen in the shitter.

This fucking orange haired ape paid ZERO tax money to support the troops and ZERO money to support the infrastructure he claims is in decline.

He is the worst kind of human being.

He says he was smart not to pay his taxes, which means he stiffed the veterans who depend on that revenue.

And we haven't begun to talk about his 4rth grade temperament or the fact that his policy research and general political literacy comes from "the shows". We're talking about a guy who cites tabloids as sources.

This is the biggest, most dangerous fraud who has ever run for office, so yes they have to attack Hillary and dirty her up with every imaginable fake scandal.

Tax deductions????

What????

Exactly. Hillary's taxes are available, but Trump doesn't want anyone to see that he hasn't paid Federal Taxes in forever, and he has a dark history of financial relationships that extend from Castro's Cuba to Russia, and he's not nearly as wealthy as he claims, which puts his business acumen in the shitter.

This fucking orange haired ape paid ZERO tax money to support the troops and ZERO money to support the infrastructure he claims is in decline.

He says he was smart not to pay his taxes, which means he stiffed the veterans who depend on that revenue.

And we haven't begun to talk about his 4rth grade temperament or the fact that his policy research and general political literacy comes from "the shows". We're talking about a guy who cites tabloids as sources.

This is the biggest, most dangerous fraud who has ever run for office, so yes they have to attack Hillary and dirty her up with every imaginable fake scandal.
You think Obama is letting Trump break tax laws?
Interesting.

Tax deductions????

What????

He paid FICA, Medicaid, Federal and STate unemployment taxes so you post is a big fat lie.

Tax deductions????

What????

Well rderp,

Tax deductions????

What????

What's amusing is that it's the Clinton camp that wants to take this election into the gutter because she has nothing to offer the American people except more of the same tired progressive policies that have led to a nation in decline. Hillary has no plan to fix the economy! She has no plans to deal with terrorism! She has no plans to fix immigration. She has no plans to fix ObamaCare! She's says she's going to raise taxes on the Wall Street fat cats...but the Wall Street fat cats have been pouring millions into her campaign for years now! So how stupid are you really? You think they gave her all that money so she could raise their taxes! She's going to raise taxes on the Middle Class. It's the only way she can pay for the freebies she's promising.

Tax deductions????

What????

And - as bad as Trump is - is still a damn site better than the hildaskank.

Tax deductions????

What????

You think Obama is letting Trump break tax laws?
Interesting.

If Obama is as crooked and incompetent as you claim, than he lacks both the character and intelligence to unearth all of Donald's tax scams.

Worse: the whole point of the last 36 years - the whole point of the Reagan Revolution - was to injure the government's ability to impose taxes and collect revenue.

Don't you think it was brilliant, even a little bit? Think about it. Reagan took office promising to cut taxes and reduce spending. But then he tripled Carter's debt in part by creating a massive military budget. He didn't have the courage to go to the American people and say "I need you to pay for the Star Wars Missile Defense Shield." Nope, not ol' Ronny, he just quietly fucked future generations, and created a tax structure that resulted in debt and deficits as far as the eye could see.

And Bush 43 doubled down on that philosophy by starting two massive wars while also cutting taxes. Who needs to pay for stuff now when you can just hand the mess to future presidents and citizens. [I thought only Democrats did that kind of staff. Oh wait, Clinton gave Bush a surplus]

But it gets better. Bush the ol' crook hid the war spending off budget in emergency spending measures so the American people wouldn't see the price tag until the next president took office and moved the wars back into the official budget. Now Obama gets blamed for everything, including the Bush/Paulson TARP which was also conveniently created by Bush but handed off to the incoming president.

Both parties are fucking ridiculous when it comes to spending and taxes, but your party is the only party that claims to be against spending and debt - so why do they always spend so much? And why do they always lie about it? And why do useful idiots always carry their water?

OMG!

She paid her staff?

That is so difference than what Trump does.

the bleachbit deduction

--LOL

Forum List

Back