Some people think Freedom of Speech is onesided...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
When did i mistreat you dk. or is this just dixie chick like unfocused criticism?

"You said libs were wrong and I felt sad."

what are you? a history revisionist or just having memory leaks?

I thought the Dixie Chicks thing happened last year? Did they do something stupid...again?

I think the point is, that everytime conservatives are outspoken, liberals seem to scream "McCarthyism!" It's like a recycled catch-phrase. Want to keep "under God?" "Religious McCarthyism!" Want to ban boobs and grinding on broadcast TV? "Moral McCarthyism!" Suggest liberals who demand apologies from the President for doing his job are traitorous lynchers? "Conservative McCarthyism!" It's a convenient but misguided excuse of a rebuttal.

Are we allowed so criticize the Prez? (without getting shot) Yeah, that's what's so cool about America. Are we allowed to take him for granted? Yeah, I guess. That's another cool thing about the US. But you better expect those of us who support him to scream back in your face. And you can't do anything about it. Yet another cool thing about America.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
Now, this is where I think you're wrong. I don't feel persecuted because you say you disagree and then establish a statement pertaining to why you think your view is right. I feel persecuted because you decide to tell me that not only am I wrong, but that my answer is shit, i'm a damn retard for believing that will work, and that my point of view is full of idiocy and has no substance.

THAT'S persecution, whether you believe it or not.

:clap: :clap: :clap: Absolutely correct

I've been reviewing some 700 of RWA's posts and he has a consistent pattern. He really only engages in intelligent debate with likeminded people so he takes the fear of being wrong out of the equation. If he does get into a debate with somebody who has a different opinion he immediately downgrades the thread into name calling and shouts of stupidity and that he's mentally and morally superior. The other posts are just cheerleading.

Originally posted by OCA
:clap: :clap: :clap: Absolutely correct

I've been reviewing some 700 of RWA's posts and he has a consistent pattern. He really only engages in intelligent debate with likeminded people so he takes the fear of being wrong out of the equation. If he does get into a debate with somebody who has a different opinion he immediately downgrades the thread into name calling and shouts of stupidity and that he's mentally and morally superior. The other posts are just cheerleading.

That's crap. IT's a wrong analysis me. Way off. Actually I seek out enemies. libs and stuff. I am never the one to call names first.

But I'm happy to see I've humiliated you to the extent that now you're obsessed with me.

You read 700 posts and only came back with this adhominem lie. So sad.

Yeah. i only talk to the like minded, yet I've spent three days ripping you a new. And you and I are not like minded. You're a racial discriminator.

That's crap. IT's a wrong analysis me. Way off. Actually I seek out enemies. libs and stuff. I am never the one to call names first.

But I'm happy to see I've humiliated you to the extent that now you're obsessed with me.

Yet, you have done more than enough name calling of ME and started threads directly attacking my perspective with MY NAME in the title.

Who is obsessed with whom?
:gay: ????

I invite anybody to check his posts and then dare that person to come up with a different conclusion. RWA if you want to rewrite history like your racist pals then fine, but the proof is there plain as day.

You humiliated yourself when you decided to bring family members into a discussion or do you not think that is wrong? I have a higher moral standing here than you to borrow a phrase from you. :cof:

I hate to say it, RWA, but you're the one with an OCA bash as his signature file. Meanwhile, OCA is at least bashing WJ and Big D alongside you. You come across as much more obsessed.

Originally posted by NewGuy
Yet, you have done more than enough name calling of ME and started threads directly attacking my perspective with MY NAME in the title.

Who is obsessed with whom?
:gay: ????

I would like to discuss your perspective. Why are you hiding? I also may give my opinions on the issue. Is that ok with you, thought control? May I call you thought control?

Yeah. i only talk to the like minded, yet I've spent three days ripping you a new. And you and I are not like minded. You're a racial discriminator.

Boy are you nearsided if you think that you won whining boy :tinfoil: :boohoo:

Also i'm not obsessed with him but rather until he offers a public apology to ALL members of the board for denegrating mothers in a mano a mano discussion I will hound him to the gates of hell!

Originally posted by gop_jeff
I hate to say it, RWA, but you're the one with an OCA bash as his signature file. Meanwhile, OCA is at least bashing WJ and Big D alongside you. You come across as much more obsessed.

et tu brute?

Actually i think an admission that he's read over 700 hundred of my posts indicates much higher levels of obsession. I should send him an autographed poster so he can :wank: over it.

I would like to discuss your perspective. Why are you hiding? I also may give my opinions on the issue. Is that ok with you, thought control? May I call you thought control?

I do not hide.

I have never hidden.

I am more open on this board than most others.

I have shown my flaws in character. I have shown my faith, my patriotism, my knowledge, my opinions, and my embarassment. I CONTINUE to show solutions to problems and refer to helpful information to anyone I can.

I have no desire to discuss my perspective with YOU personally, because it is like peeing upwind. If you want to know something about me, you have a large volume of posts and one reference to thousands more in addition to more information than you could disseminate over the next year.

Call me whatever you like, you just further your ability to have me discuss anything of substance with you.

Originally posted by OCA
Also i'm not obsessed with him but rather until he offers a public apology to ALL members of the board for denegrating mothers in a mano a mano discussion I will hound him to the gates of hell!

I made one mommy comment. You espouse racial discrimination on a daily basis.

If you apologize to white people, I'll apologize to mommies. How 'bout them apples?

et tu brute?

Actually i think an admission that he's read over 700 hundred of my posts indicates much higher levels of obsession. I should send him an autographed poster so he can :wank: over it.

Its called gathering information on the enemy. Unlike you I like to come at someone from an educated stance. Hey do they have a photographer down at the Salvation Army soup kitchen or will you just draw it yourself over a heaping hot bowl of potato soup?

I made one mommy comment. You espouse racial discrimination on a daily basis.

If you apologize to white people, I'll apologize to mommies. How 'bout them apples?

Nah because you are wrong about the white people discrimination. On the other hand the proof of your low tactics are right here in this forum, shall I post it again?

Originally posted by OCA
Its called gathering information on the enemy. Unlike you I like to come at someone from an educated stance. Hey do they have a photographer down at the Salvation Army soup kitchen or will you just draw it yourself over a heaping hot bowl of potato soup?

And all you came back with was a lie. I'll still send that poster. You don't have to act so "butch".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back