Some news the MSM wont report.They are busy changing the narrative from collusion to obstruction

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
230 Dead as ISIS Guns down Children, Families Fleeing Mosul

In two weeks time, the Islamic State terrorist group has killed at least 231 civilians, including children who were trying to flee the city of Mosul, Iraq.

Reports say that some 163 people were shot dead near a Pepsi factory last week, while another 27 people were killed while trying to run away from extremists just days before that. Over the weekend, 41 civilians were also killed.

"Shooting children as they try to run to safety with their families — there are no words of condemnation strong enough for such despicable acts," U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights Zeid Raad al-Hussein said.

"I call on the Iraqi authorities to ensure that those who are responsible for these horrors are held accountable and brought to justice in line with international human rights laws and standards. The victims of such terrible crimes must not be forgotten."

Civilians are attempting to leave the city as fighting between ISIS soldiers and Iraqi government forces escalates. The Iraqi government is hoping to recapture the city, but many of the civilians are becoming trapped in the city because of the combat.

UNICEF has reported that there could be up to 100,000 children trapped in Mosul, and that those children are being used as human shields.

"We are receiving alarming reports of civilians including several children being killed in west Mosul. Some were reportedly killed as they desperately tried to flee the fighting which is intensifying by the hour," UNICEF's representative in Iraq, Peter Hawkins, said in a statement Monday.

"Children's lives are on the line. Children are being killed, injured and used as human shields. Children are experiencing and witnessing terrible violence that no human being should ever witness. In some cases, they have been forced to participate in the fighting and violence."

40440-mosul-getty-3-facebook.800w.tn.jpg

230 Dead as ISIS Guns down Children, Families Fleeing Mosul

Don't worry. When the left say but but but THE CRUSADES!!!! Cause they will.

Just remember these facts and shove it in their pitiful ignorant fat faces.

Don't worry. They wont watch that. They avoid all truth. So, just go ahead and watch that and see what the crusades were and why they were actually called for.

BTW, I think we are all getting a real good idea.

Some news the MSM wont report

Either you don't consider NY TImes and BBC mainstream media, or you don't know the definition of the word "won't" despite being an adult. Which is it?

Mosul battle: IS kills 230 fleeing civilians, says UN - BBC News
The UN has received reports that 231 Iraqi civilians have been killed by so-called Islamic State while attempting to flee Mosul over the past two weeks.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/08/world/middleeast/iraq-mosul-isis.html
GENEVA — Islamic State fighters shot and killed hundreds of residents in the Iraqi city of Mosul in the past two weeks, the United Nations said on Thursday, describing an increasingly desperate drive by the jihadists to prevent civilians from fleeing

Some news the MSM wont report

Either you don't consider NY TImes and BBC mainstream media, or you don't know the definition of the word "won't" despite being an adult. Which is it?

Mosul battle: IS kills 230 fleeing civilians, says UN - BBC News
The UN has received reports that 231 Iraqi civilians have been killed by so-called Islamic State while attempting to flee Mosul over the past two weeks.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/08/world/middleeast/iraq-mosul-isis.html
GENEVA — Islamic State fighters shot and killed hundreds of residents in the Iraqi city of Mosul in the past two weeks, the United Nations said on Thursday, describing an increasingly desperate drive by the jihadists to prevent civilians from fleeing
As I said, the MSM is more concerned about changing the narrative from collusion to obstruction. Oh, you are talking about the two articles? I see. Got it.

Hey everyone. They are really shook up about this. Two whole articles about this massacre of children and families. It is more important to try and prove Jeff Sessions met with THE RUSSIANS.

Two whole articles. Huh.

He got me there.

As I said, the MSM is more concerned about changing the narrative from collusion to obstruction. Oh, you are talking about the two articles? I see. Got it.

Hey everyone. They are really shook up about this. Two whole articles about this massacre of children and families. It is more important to try and prove Jeff Sessions met with THE RUSSIANS.

Two whole articles. Huh.

He got me there.
Yes I did indeed "get you there" I"m sure I could find dozens more articles but grabbing the top two from a 5 second search seemed sufficient.

So let's figure this out.... you said mainstream media won't report it yet there it is by BBC and NYT. Those aren't mainstream media?

didn't trump say he would come up with a plan to defeat ISIS within his first 30 days and he knew more then the generals?

As I said, the MSM is more concerned about changing the narrative from collusion to obstruction. Oh, you are talking about the two articles? I see. Got it. Hey everyone. They are really shook up about this. Two whole articles about this massacre of children and families. It is more important to try and prove Jeff Sessions met with THE RUSSIANS. Two whole articles. Huh. He got me there.
Yes, he did. He only needed one, since you said "won't", to prove that you're a liar.

The fucking pathetic losers on the left.
You get caught out in a lie and we're the losers?!?! :laugh2:
Let me make sure I got this right. The OP misstated that the MSM won't report a story, you show they did although not nearly to the point of the reporting on Russian influence our elections, and that should make us forget about the 230 women and children being killed? Is that your point?

Let me make sure I got this right. The OP misstated that the MSM won't report a story, you show they did although not nearly to the point of the reporting on Russian influence our elections, and that should make us forget about the 230 women and children being killed? Is that your point?
Bingo. They are fucking losers

Don't worry. They wont watch that. They avoid all truth. So, just go ahead and watch that and see what the crusades were and why they were actually called for.

I watched about a minute of this shit, and frankly, it was the typical Islamophobic shit we hear from your side.

Here's the thing... we don't have a problem with that region of the world because their Sky Pixie is worse than your Sky Pixie.

We have a problem with that region of the world because we keep invading it, bombing it and generally pissing them off.

Our Middle East Policy is to stick our dicks in a hornet's nest and complain about getting stung.

I watched about a minute of this shit, and frankly, it was the typical Islamophobic shit we hear from your side.

Here's the thing... we don't have a problem with that region of the world because their Sky Pixie is worse than your Sky Pixie.

We have a problem with that region of the world because we keep invading it, bombing it and generally pissing them off.

Our Middle East Policy is to stick our dicks in a hornet's nest and complain about getting stung.
Oh, I blame carter's failed policy too. Oh, and the fact that you reject historical fact that contradicts YOUR TRUTH is not surprising.

The poor innocent little brown muslims. They never did anything to anyone before white people started with them.

I had you on ignore and then I had to read your fucking dreck. Back on ignore you stupid illiterate fucking piece of shit.

Oh, I blame carter's failed policy too. Oh, and the fact that you reject historical fact that contradicts YOUR TRUTH is not surprising.

The poor innocent little brown muslims. They never did anything to anyone before white people started with them.

I had you on ignore and then I had to read your fucking dreck. Back on ignore you stupid illiterate fucking piece of shit.
is little owl having a meltdown?

blackmen laughing.gif

Okay, let's look at Carter's policies. He tried to prop up the corrupt Shah, the Shah got overthrown, and they held us responsible.

That you have to go back 1000 years to find where Muslims were almost an existential threat to the west, (mostly because they had math and science while the west were covering themselves in shit) says a lot.

No you got it wrong. The OP said the MSM wouldn't report a story like the one he highlighted. He was immediately exposed as a lying sack of shit.

The collusion investigations are continuing and being reported.

With Comey's sworn testimony, Mueller and his top criminal case lawyer are investigating possible obstruction.

You get caught out in a lie and we're the losers?
My point was that the OP is a liar. I think that should be fairly obvious to anyone not blinded by their political bent. Trying to twist my post into something else puts you on the edge of that territory.

No you got it wrong. The OP said the MSM wouldn't report a story like the one he highlighted. He was immediately exposed as a lying sack of shit.
You are a fucking loser. You have no fucking clue how easy you pieces of shit are for me.

You are a fucking loser. You have no fucking clue how easy you pieces of shit are for me.

So much fun rattling your cage. :up_yours:

Forum List

Back