Some news the MSM wont report.They are busy changing the narrative from collusion to obstruction

The fucking pathetic losers on the left.
You get caught out in a lie and we're the losers?!?! :laugh2:
Let me make sure I got this right. The OP misstated that the MSM won't report a story, you show they did although not nearly to the point of the reporting on Russian influence our elections, and that should make us forget about the 230 women and children being killed? Is that your point?

No you got it wrong. The OP said the MSM wouldn't report a story like the one he highlighted. He was immediately exposed as a lying sack of shit.
You are a fucking loser. You have no fucking clue how easy you pieces of shit are for me.

So much fun rattling your cage. :up_yours:
You are fucking loser. If you really don't get the point, and you don't, then you go fuck yourself.

What a piece of shit like you don't get is the level of coverage.

Like black on black crime the fucking left stays away from HYPING Christians being killed by muslims.

Like I said, you don't get it. Instead you cling to the fucking notion that some news paper covered it in their Middle East section of their paper.

You are deranged. Now, tell your fucking morons on the left how Trump took two scoops of ice cream.

You fucking loser.

You are fucking loser. If you really don't get the point, and you don't, then you go fuck yourself.

Like black on black crime the fucking left stays away from HYPING Christians being killed by muslims.

Yes, dummy. Stuff that happens in this country is more important than stuff that happens overseas. that has always been the case. So pointing at the Scary Muslims and saying "There's a distracting thing" doesn't take away from the fact that the Orange Shitgibbon just got caught obstructing justice.

Yes, dummy. Stuff that happens in this country is more important than stuff that happens overseas. that has always been the case. So pointing at the Scary Muslims and saying "There's a distracting thing" doesn't take away from the fact that the Orange Shitgibbon just got caught obstructing justice.
Oh really? So when Arianna Grande the American hating whore's concert was bombed, no hype?

Got it.

There was outrage, at least for 2 days. Of course the msm got away from that as soon as the teddy bears and flowers and heart felt condolences were issued by the pathetic left.

Back to what is most important. Trump's hair.

You are a fucking loser. You have no fucking clue how easy you pieces of shit are for me.
With every new post you make it more obvious that you're the loser. Get caught out in a lie and all you can do is become an immature name-caller.
There was no lie you stupid fuck. You still don't get it and you are a fucking hack. You pathetic blob.

You get caught out in a lie and we're the losers?!?! :laugh2:
Let me make sure I got this right. The OP misstated that the MSM won't report a story, you show they did although not nearly to the point of the reporting on Russian influence our elections, and that should make us forget about the 230 women and children being killed? Is that your point?

No you got it wrong. The OP said the MSM wouldn't report a story like the one he highlighted. He was immediately exposed as a lying sack of shit.

Like I said, you don't get it. Instead you cling to the fucking notion that some news paper covered it in their Middle East section of their paper.

You are deranged. Now, tell your fucking morons on the left how Trump took two scoops of ice cream.

You fucking loser.

The point is that you made a statement, was shown to be a liar, and now you’re throwing the oh-so-predictable tantrum that you always throw when you’re outed. You should have better coping skills since it happens every week.

You fucking loser.

The point is that you made a statement, was shown to be a liar, and now you’re throwing the oh-so-predictable tantrum that you always throw when you’re outed. You should have better coping skills since it happens every week.
Like I said. You and everyone like you are fucking losers. A few articles is nothing considering the atrocity that happened.

You are a fucking clown. You are all fucking liars. You are all too fucking dense to get the fucking point.

Now go ahead and Google Trump and obfuscation. All of a sudden nonstop 7 pages of fucking hype and front page news from every main stream media outlet.

Go fuck yourselves. You are fucking losers. You are all pathetic.

Oh, please do tell. What are the Paris Accords suppose to do for the planet. You piece of shit.

Theowl32 is a pathetic, lying loser.

He knows we will not go back to segregated America of the fifties, and that infuriates him.

Last edited:
The collusion investigations are continuing and being reported.

With Comey's sworn testimony, Mueller and his top criminal case lawyer are investigating possible obstruction.
let me ask you this?

how long will the "investigation" take? and given every single time someone asks for PROOF the left goes ISN'T ANY CAUSE IT'S BEING INVESTIGATED! - ergo, there's nothing at this point to go on and won't be until the results of the "investigation" are over.

if that is to take 6 months, a year - however long - why bring it up daily in the news? nothing has changed, no new "proof" can be made available and when there's a "leak" people make it mean what they want. comey's "leak" didn't mean what the left hoped for...

so why the daily HE'S A CRIMINAL if there's no proof, as said by the left cause INVESTIGATION - yet all the pre-judging is in and that certainly makes people sway the news to their POV.

so - why bring it up daily if we won't know anything for months?

With Comey's sworn testimony, Mueller and his top criminal case lawyer are investigating possible obstruction.
let me ask you this?

how long will the "investigation" take? and given every single time someone asks for PROOF the left goes ISN'T ANY CAUSE IT'S BEING INVESTIGATED! - ergo, there's nothing at this point to go on and won't be until the results of the "investigation" are over.

if that is to take 6 months, a year - however long - why bring it up daily in the news? nothing has changed, no new "proof" can be made available and when there's a "leak" people make it mean what they want. comey's "leak" didn't mean what the left hoped for...

so why the daily HE'S A CRIMINAL if there's no proof, as said by the left cause INVESTIGATION - yet all the pre-judging is in and that certainly makes people sway the news to their POV.

The msm has an agenda and watching the left deny it is amusing to me. They truly are clowns.

let me ask you this?

The msm has an agenda and watching the left deny it is amusing to me. They truly are clowns.
I am no lefty, theowl32, and you are a deliberate anti-American stooge for Russia.

Mueller's agenda is to find out what Trump is hiding, and that will happen as the investigations into collusion and obstructionism continue.

let me ask you this?

I am no lefty, theowl32, and you are a deliberate anti-American stooge for Russia.

Mueller's agenda is to find out what Trump is hiding, and that will happen as the investigations into collusion and obstructionism continue.
so a man not under investigation, never has been under investigation for all this, and has told everyone "knock yourself out and look" is "hiding" something...

glad to see you have an open mind going into this. you've already got his prison cell picked out so it's not like you're going to be objective in any of this.

so a man not under investigation, never has been under investigation for all this, and has told everyone "knock yourself out and look" is "hiding" something... glad to see you have an open mind going into this. you've already got his prison cell picked out so it's not like you're going to be objective in any of this.
I am more than willing to accept what Mueller finds. Are you?

230 Dead as ISIS Guns down Children, Families Fleeing Mosul

In two weeks time, the Islamic State terrorist group has killed at least 231 civilians, including children who were trying to flee the city of Mosul, Iraq.

Reports say that some 163 people were shot dead near a Pepsi factory last week, while another 27 people were killed while trying to run away from extremists just days before that. Over the weekend, 41 civilians were also killed.

"Shooting children as they try to run to safety with their families — there are no words of condemnation strong enough for such despicable acts," U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights Zeid Raad al-Hussein said.

"I call on the Iraqi authorities to ensure that those who are responsible for these horrors are held accountable and brought to justice in line with international human rights laws and standards. The victims of such terrible crimes must not be forgotten."

Civilians are attempting to leave the city as fighting between ISIS soldiers and Iraqi government forces escalates. The Iraqi government is hoping to recapture the city, but many of the civilians are becoming trapped in the city because of the combat.

UNICEF has reported that there could be up to 100,000 children trapped in Mosul, and that those children are being used as human shields.

"We are receiving alarming reports of civilians including several children being killed in west Mosul. Some were reportedly killed as they desperately tried to flee the fighting which is intensifying by the hour," UNICEF's representative in Iraq, Peter Hawkins, said in a statement Monday.

"Children's lives are on the line. Children are being killed, injured and used as human shields. Children are experiencing and witnessing terrible violence that no human being should ever witness. In some cases, they have been forced to participate in the fighting and violence."

40440-mosul-getty-3-facebook.800w.tn.jpg

230 Dead as ISIS Guns down Children, Families Fleeing Mosul

Don't worry. When the left say but but but THE CRUSADES!!!! Cause they will.

Just remember these facts and shove it in their pitiful ignorant fat faces.

Don't worry. They wont watch that. They avoid all truth. So, just go ahead and watch that and see what the crusades were and why they were actually called for.

BTW, I think we are all getting a real good idea.

End our alleged, War on Terror to lower our tax rates.

so a man not under investigation, never has been under investigation for all this, and has told everyone "knock yourself out and look" is "hiding" something... glad to see you have an open mind going into this. you've already got his prison cell picked out so it's not like you're going to be objective in any of this.
sure. but i don't think he's only looking at trump. i'm also not going to pre-judge anyone and then get my boner bent if it doesn't go the way i was... "hoping" in regard to which names get bitchslapped.

if mueller comes back and says what several democrats have said, nothing there, the left will keep at it. period. so the question is - how many of them will accept it if trump is NOT found guilty of anything?

my guess is very few.

sure. but i don't think he's only looking at trump. i'm also not going to pre-judge anyone and then get my boner bent if it doesn't go the way i was... "hoping" in regard to which names get bitchslapped.

if mueller comes back and says what several democrats have said, nothing there, the left will keep at it. period. so the question is - how many of them will accept it if trump is NOT found guilty of anything?

my guess is very few.
Of course the left will keep at it, just as the right keeps dishonoring the Benghazi dead. If he catches others, OK; if he catches only Trump, OK; if he catches no one, OK.

Forum List

Back