Somali Terrorists/Pirates Murder The Four Americans

Obviously not enough if they got chased back by the Ethiopians, plus isn't the northern part of Somalia peaceful and asking to be their own country?
Both Punt Land in the north and Somali Land in the south want to become independent.

But outside forces and governments insist that all of Somali be just one country with the capitol in central Mogadishu.

Why though? if those guys have their shit together and can function as a country, I say let them. I wouldn't want anything to do with Somalia either if I were them.

The African Union troops AMISOM backed by the West is behind the puppet Somali government based in Mogadishu.

Who is refusing to allow the north and south to break away. :doubt:

Both Punt Land in the north and Somali Land in the south want to become independent.

But outside forces and governments insist that all of Somali be just one country with the capitol in central Mogadishu.

Why though? if those guys have their shit together and can function as a country, I say let them. I wouldn't want anything to do with Somalia either if I were them.

The African Union troops AMISOM backed by the West is behind the puppet Somali government based in Mogadishu.

Who is refusing to allow the north and south to break away. :doubt:

Thats crazy, if the North and South can function on their own they should let them, maybe Somalia itself needs to be torn into separate countries.

Somalia has become a safe haven for Al Qaeda Militants, thats why there are air strikes. Still don't see how the Ethiopians and Americans are to blame for the Somalis own failures.

Now that Somalia is once again in an anarchic state, Qa'idah affiliates like ash-Shabaab have risen to the forefront of the resistance. A lack of authority has led to an increase in both piracy and 'terrorist activity', so I'd say that foreign intervention has done far more to exacerbate the country's problems than it has to address them.

Resistance to what preytell? Sanity? There is no government to resist. Instead you are looking at a bunch of individual warlords who are fighting over their particular patch of ground. Kind of like the warlord period of China. Only some of the Chinese actually were competent, unlike the morons in Somalia.

This is why discussion with Kalam yields little value. Obfuscation, minimization and context thread removal is his forte.

He will run from every act on the earth to push forward his philosophical Islam whilst human beings on the ground suffer the deleterious effects of Islams clerics worldwide.

Rather useless. What happens will happen and these events will continue and increase in severity. By their acts shall they be known and by the responses shall they be held to account here on Earth.

Both will increase until one overpowers the other. I believe that the Western philosophy is strong enough to defeat the foe.

HG the mosque that I attend is about 60% Somali

So I hear the problems first hand.

Somali was at one time a unified nation.

But after the divide and conquer tactics of the Italians in the north and British in the south during the colonial period of th last century.

Somalia devolved into tribal based areas and internecine warfare.

While being exploited economically by their European masters.

And have never recovered their sense of national identity.

But after the divide and conquer tactics of the Italians in the north and British in the south during the colonial period of th last century.

:(

So killing four innocent Americans was OK?
:doubt:

That is sad to hear, many African nations have similar problems. I just hope Somaliland and the other part in the South get their independence.

Remove them and no problem Sunni Man. Like you said to do to the worlds Jews. Remember?

Keep them on an island by force of arms? :doubt:

Oh, but this is poor Muslims mistreated by Christians? :lol:

That is sad to hear, many African nations have similar problems. I just hope Somaliland and the other part in the South get their independence.
Somalia has a lot of natural resources which other countries are exploiting at the expense of the Somali people.

So there are many outside economic and political forces who are benefiting by keeping the government weak and the nation in turmoil.

Somalia has a lot of natural resources which other countries are exploiting at the expense of the Somali people.

So there are many outside economic and political forces who are benefiting by keeping the government weak and the nation in turmoil.

There are definently forces at work who profit from the lawlessness in Somalia, particularly Islamic Militant groups. Think about it Somalia is basically an open arms market, young Jihadists can go there and train without interruption. As well as the people involved in the pirates business, and I don't think thats run by all Somalis, I have a feeling different mafias have a hand in this.

So killing four innocent Americans was OK?
:doubt:
No retard, it isn't OK :cuckoo:

But understandable? Is that what you meant? Because the deaths of four Americans by Somalians is what this thread is about.
I am just providing some background information as to why some of the Somali people have resorted to piracy.

Things just don't happen in a vacuum.

And btw it has zero to do with religion. :cool:

Islam is not a religion. It is an political and religious ideological nation state.

Which is why the Western Philosophy is to separate church from state.

Lest they become backwards again.

As Islam today.

Utter BS. There has NEVER been a time when there was no piracy except under the Romans when they swept the entire Med and killed every pirate they found...and that period only lasted about a year.

Take it up with the CFR.

"Experts unanimously stress that the only effective long-term piracy deterrent is a stable state. When Somalia was briefly under the control of the Islamic Courts Union in 2006, piracy stopped completely."

Combating Maritime Piracy - Council on Foreign Relations

Piracy is rampant in Malaysia as well if you havn't heard. Has been for the last 500 years.

Which has what to do with Somalia...?

Take it up with the CFR.

"Experts unanimously stress that the only effective long-term piracy deterrent is a stable state. When Somalia was briefly under the control of the Islamic Courts Union in 2006, piracy stopped completely."

Combating Maritime Piracy - Council on Foreign Relations

Piracy is rampant in Malaysia as well if you havn't heard. Has been for the last 500 years.

Which has what to do with Somalia...?

3 teenage boys among 7 Somalis facing death in Malaysia piracy case

Seven Somalis, including three boys under 15 years old, could face the death penalty if convicted on charges of firing on Malaysian armed forces while attempting to a hijack a merchant ship.

The seven appeared before a Malaysia magistrate in Kuala Lumpur on Friday to hear the charges against them. They did not enter a plea and were transferred to a prison to await the next court action, set for March 15, the Malaysian national news agency Bernama reported.

The charges stem from an attack on the container ship Bunga Laurel in the Gulf of Aden on January 20.

Malaysian authorities say the seven suspects fired on Malaysian navy commandos who were trying to rescue the Bunga Laurel from pirates. Three suspects were injured in the gunbattle, and the ship and its crew of 23 were rescued, according a report in The Star.

BERNAMA - Seven Somalis Face Death Sentence Under Firearms Charge

Pirates can be charged under Penal Code, says Bar Council

There is a clear connection.

There are definently forces at work who profit from the lawlessness in Somalia, particularly Islamic Militant groups. Think about it Somalia is basically an open arms market, young Jihadists can go there and train without interruption. As well as the people involved in the pirates business, and I don't think thats run by all Somalis, I have a feeling different mafias have a hand in this.
Like Kalam said, the ICU (Islamic Courts Union) had basically unified all of Somalia.

But outside Western governments like the U.S. didn't want them.

So proxy African military forces and American air power was used to destroy the Islamic Courts Union.

And plunged Somali into chaos once again. :evil:

Last edited:
This is why discussion with Kalam yields little value. Obfuscation, minimization and context thread removal is his forte.

Do you consider yourself a 'valuable' discussant?

He will run from every act on the earth to push forward his philosophical Islam whilst human beings on the ground suffer the deleterious effects of Islams clerics worldwide.

I explain the tenets and teachings of my religion when appropriate and you object to this because it underscores the silliness of your attempts to ascribe certain things to it.

Resistance to what preytell? Sanity? There is no government to resist.

Did you bother reading up on this conflict before entering the discussion?

: : Welcome to the Official Site of the Somali Government

Did you sharpen your minimization and obfuscation skills before entering?

Were you planning on adding anything to this discussion, or did you come here simply to try and get a rise out of me with boring troll posts?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back