Somali Terrorists/Pirates Murder The Four Americans

Horrible to hear.....I feel sorry for the poor family

Need to start harassing all the "fishermen"

Horrible to hear.....I feel sorry for the poor family

Need to start harassing all the "fishermen"

Strafing a few pirate boats should convince them that this probably is not going to be a lucrative as they thought.

I wonder how the Russians and Chinese would handle these Pirates?

They would sink them. The whole world should declare open season on pirates everwhere. No trial just sink the boats and sail away. Let the sharks determine who's innocent.

Strafing a few pirate boats should convince them that this probably is not going to be a lucrative as they thought.

They would sink them. The whole world should declare open season on pirates everwhere. No trial just sink the boats and sail away. Let the sharks determine who's innocent.

Everyone should work together the Chinese, Americans, Russians, English etc and fuck these Pirates up. Right now all their doing is playing defense and letting the Pirates run offense and dictate the tempo of the game.

I think open war on the pirates would require boots on the ground in Somalia though, and thats what people want to avoid.

No, a Spruance or a Ticonderoga class destroyer could patrol the whole coast fairly well. The helicopters on board would need to be rigged to shoot hellfire missiles and then you just take a good look at the boats and those that have armed people on them get sunk. Quick and simple. Pretty soon there wouldn't be very many seaworthy boats left and the problem would stop. The key is to kill them, this BS of arresting them and bringing them back for trial is stupid. Just sink them.

I think open war on the pirates would require boots on the ground in Somalia though, and thats what people want to avoid.

No, a Spruance or a Ticonderoga class destroyer could patrol the whole coast fairly well. The helicopters on board would need to be rigged to shoot hellfire missiles and then you just take a good look at the boats and those that have armed people on them get sunk. Quick and simple. Pretty soon there wouldn't be very many seaworthy boats left and the problem would stop. The key is to kill them, this BS of arresting them and bringing them back for trial is stupid. Just sink them.

We would have to go to the source though right? the pirates plan everything in Somalia and do all their training and readiness there, how could we defeat them without going into Somalia?

There is no need to set foot in that shit hole. Just sink all their fucking boats from the air. It is unfortunate for the legitimate fisherman but when one considers how many pirates are operating there, HUNDREDS of them, the fisherman have doomed themselves by allowing it to happen. All they would have to do is rat out the bad guys to U S authorities describing who the pirates are and what vessels they operate. They deserve the same fate as the Taliban for harboring these assholes.

We would have to go to the source though right? the pirates plan everything in Somalia and do all their training and readiness there, how could we defeat them without going into Somalia?

Nope, never have to set foot in the place like Huggy says. Use high powered optics to spy out the contents of the boat, also you would get to use UAV's so frequently the bad guys wouldn't know what was happening till the helicopter showed up and fired. Heck even the ship could get in some 5" gun practice if it wanted to. Stand off at a range of a mile and let fly, the pirates couldn't touch the ship and the ship could just blast away with impunity.

There is no need to set foot in that shit hole. Just sink all their fucking boats from the air. It is unfortunate for the legitimate fisherman but when one considers how many pirates are operating there, HUNDREDS of them, the fisherman have doomed themselves by allowing it to happen. All they would have to do is rat out the bad guys to U S authorities describing who the pirates are and what vessels they operate. They deserve the same fate as the Taliban for harboring these assholes.

If its that easy I am with it, I just think as long as their free to roam in Somalia and arm themselves, they won't quit. Think about it, Somalia is a shit hole and offers nothing, I would be a fucking pirate too if I lived there, what else is there? Al Shabab? Pirates? and what else? beggar?

Take the surviving pirates, fly them over downtown Somalia, and toss them overboard. That w/send an effective message.

This WILL send a straight up message.... FUCK WITH US... WE FUCK WITH YOU.

Everyone should work together the Chinese, Americans, Russians, English etc and fuck these Pirates up. Right now all their doing is playing defense and letting the Pirates run offense and dictate the tempo of the game.

This idea is fun, but how do we know what boats are "pirates" and what boats are just innocent fishermen?

We already have a name that rhymes with mudd over there and frankly everywhere.... the previous method makes for sure the bad guys are weeded out.
YES, we will lose some innocents like these four individuals.... but after a while, the message will be crystal clear..... YOU WILL DIE if you get caught pirating on the high seas.

Take the surviving pirates, fly them over downtown Somalia, and toss them overboard. That w/send an effective message.

This WILL send a straight up message.... FUCK WITH US... WE FUCK WITH YOU.

This idea is fun, but how do we know what boats are "pirates" and what boats are just innocent fishermen?

We already have a name that rhymes with mudd over there and frankly everywhere.... the previous method makes for sure the bad guys are weeded out.
YES, we will lose some innocents like these four individuals.... but after a while, the message will be crystal clear..... YOU WILL DIE if you get caught pirating on the high seas.

If America starts throwing Somalis out of airplanes and blowing up pirate boasts off the Somali coast we will be demonized even more, remember, the pirates are Muslims.

Forum List

Back