Soldiers Who Can't Keep Legs Closed, Harm Mission

You super dumbass. Single people have affairs all the time. Sadly in your world it appears adultery is more common than single people getting it on. There is no definition of "affair" that means the two people involved cannot both be single. There is also no definition of "affair" that says one or both people have to be guilty of adultery.

You Stinking Whore: Single people go on DATES. Married people Have AFFAIRS

You're a special kind of stupid. Two single people can have an affair you ignorant twat. Why don't you provide the definition with link that says ONLY married people can have affairs?

You're a special type of tawdry trollop:

Two single people cannot have an affair with each other:

date - Definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary

3. to date (v) :having active romantic relations between two unmarried people.

You're a special kind of stupid. Two single people can have an affair you ignorant twat. Why don't you provide the definition with link that says ONLY married people can have affairs?

You retarded **** weed. To "date" is not an exclusive term describing all relationships between single people. Plus I've already described situations where single people would have an affair and want to keep it quiet. What else you have wizard o' words?

Before you go any further down this wormhole, you should know that CurveLight's sole motivation for posting on this forum is to pick fights over the most inane issues and then entice people to insult him.

He's kinky like that.

You retarded **** weed. To "date" is not an exclusive term describing all relationships between single people. Plus I've already described situations where single people would have an affair and want to keep it quiet. What else you have wizard o' words?

You're Mother Smelled of Elderberries, and your Father was a Hamster!

You wanted the definition and you got it.

Stop whining: To date IS, according to the Merriam-Webster Dictionary, what is done between UNMARRIED People.

Holy shit your stupidity is staggering. How does a single person have an affair?

"A romantic and sexual relationship, sometimes one of brief duration, between two people who are not married to each other."
affair - definition of affair by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Ah, did you miss me for the past few days sweetheart?

Figures......when you're flat out wrong try to obfuscate no matter how dumb it looks. It's not like you have anything to lose.......

Who let you out of your conspiracy zone cage?

BTW, I don't really give a fuck about debating the ins and out of the term "affair". It's not that important to me and it wasn't that important to me when I made the original post.

Stop whining: To date IS, according to the Merriam-Webster Dictionary, what is done between UNMARRIED People.

You're such a dingleberry......we weren't debating the definition of "date." That is your pathetic red herring. Let me try to spell it out one last time.

Two

Single

People

Who

Want

To

Keep

Their

Relationship

A

Secret

Will

Have

An

Affair.

If you don't get it by now call 1 800 dumb fuk.

You're such a dingleberry......we weren't debating the definition of "date." That is your pathetic red herring. Let me try to spell it out one last time.

Two

Single

People

Who

Want

To

Keep

Their

Relationship

A

Secret

Will

Have

An

Affair.

Ridiculous Wench:

No one who has an affair has a date because they are single.

Two

Single

People

Who

Want

To

Keep

Their

Relationship

A

Secret

Will

Have

An

Affair.

Ridiculous Wench:

My fault for not giving you the actual number to 1 800 dumb fuk. I'll make up for it by giving the definition of an affair again:

"affair - a usually secretive or illicit sexual relationship"

Nothing in that says one or both people have to be married. Remember what I said about single co-workers who want to keep their relationship secret? By definition two single people having a secretive sexual relationship are having an.......AFFAIR. You dumb mother fucker.

Two

Single

People

Who

Want

To

Keep

Their

Relationship

A

Secret

Will

Have

An

Affair.

Ridiculous Wench:

My fault for not giving you the actual number to 1 800 dumb fuk. I'll make up for it by giving the definition of an affair again:

Nothing in that says one or both people have to be married. Remember what I said about single co-workers who want to keep their relationship secret? By definition two single people having a secretive sexual relationship are having an.......AFFAIR. You dumb mother fucker.

Lemme give you the rest of YOUR definition:

"affair- between two people who are not married to each other."

If the definition said, simply, "between two people," then there would be some credance to your outrageously ignorant claims, Skanky Ho.

Ridiculous Wench:

Lemme give you the rest of YOUR definition:

"affair- between two people who are not married to each other."

If the definition said, simply, "between two people," then there would be some credance to your outrageously ignorant claims, Skanky Ho.

You ignorant **** juice. I didn't edit the definition so you couldn't give "the rest" of it. Holy shit you're a special kind of wasted sperm cocktail.

"8. A romantic and sexual relationship, sometimes one of brief duration, between two people who are not married to each other."

From the same link you butt licker:

affair - definition of affair by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Now click on the link and read the fucking page you sooper fucking cock stupid should-have-been-aborted ignorant dirty diaper swallowing cockroach reject. If you respond again with total comprehension failure then there is nothing more I can do. Have a nice night!

Date: "A romantic and sexual relationship, sometimes one of brief duration, between two people"

Affair: "A romantic and sexual relationship, sometimes one of brief duration, between two people who are not married to each other."

Are you even able to tell the difference between the two definitions? Clearly the definition for Affair contains the clause "who are not married to each other," for a REASON: because MARRIED PEOPLE have affairs, you knat-brained-turd beneath the hoof of worm dung.

Date: "A romantic and sexual relationship, sometimes one of brief duration, between two people"

Affair: "A romantic and sexual relationship, sometimes one of brief duration, between two people who are not married to each other."

Are you even able to tell the difference between the two definitions? Clearly the definition for Affair contains the clause "who are not married to each other," for a REASON: because MARRIED PEOPLE have affairs, you knat-brained-turd beneath the hoof of worm dung.

You ignorant **** juice. I didn't edit the definition so you couldn't give "the rest" of it. Holy shit you're a special kind of wasted sperm cocktail.

"8. A romantic and sexual relationship, sometimes one of brief duration, between two people who are not married to each other."

Now click on the link and read the fucking page you sooper fucking cock stupid should-have-been-aborted ignorant dirty diaper swallowing cockroach reject. If you respond again with total comprehension failure then there is nothing more I can do. Have a nice night!

YOU STUPID ****. SINGLE PEOPLE CAN HAVE DATES OR AFFAIRS YOU DUMB FUCK!!!!!!!

IF THEY HAVE DATES IT IS PUBLIC.

IF IT IS IN SECRET IT IS AN AFFAIR.

READ THE FUCKING LINK!!!!!!

I was a Sea Bee for a time and I have to tell you, the sea has a lot of secrets.

Best to let them float upon the tide of memory and not wash upon the shore of tounge or truth.

I was a Sea Bee for a time and I have to tell you, the sea has a lot of secrets.

Best to let them float upon the tide of memory and not wash upon the shore of tounge or truth.

But keeping it a secret means having an affair and only married people can have an affair!

There are plenty of love affairs, some full of lies, others a touch of eternity.

But keeping it a secret means having an affair and only married people can have an affair!

Finally, you get it straight.:razz:

You dumb dog ass licking ****. I've never changed my position. You're the stupid fuck claiming single people can never have affairs with each other.

YOU STUPID ****. SINGLE PEOPLE CAN HAVE DATES OR AFFAIRS YOU DUMB FUCK!!!!!!!

IF THEY HAVE DATES IT IS PUBLIC.

IF IT IS IN SECRET IT IS AN AFFAIR.

READ THE FUCKING LINK!!!!!!

Apparently sampson totally missed this post so it needs to be rebooted to see if the facts will get ignored again.

Just saw a report about female soldiers getting pregnant during combat missions. WTF is wrong with the volunteer military?

Hey come on people get horny and want to have sex sometimes.

However the military has rules saying its a violation to get pregnant while on active duty so unfortunately the members involved have to be diciplined.

Forum List

Back