Soldiers Who Can't Keep Legs Closed, Harm Mission

Just saw a report about female soldiers getting pregnant during combat missions. WTF is wrong with the volunteer military?

So....you're saying we need more wimmin in the Army?:confused:
Hey fuck face. Bring back the draft. The mission is in trouble because we are a nation of chickenhawks who would rather talk shit instead of signing up to fight wars we support.

Have you ever noticed how 99% of people who have served, to include liberals, don't support a military draft?

Do you ever wonder why?

Just saw a report about female soldiers getting pregnant during combat missions. WTF is wrong with the volunteer military?

Hey fuck face. Bring back the draft. The mission is in trouble because we are a nation of chickenhawks who would rather talk shit instead of signing up to fight wars we support.

Rather than making me work to figure it out, I appreciate it when posters are obviously morons.

Thanks.

Have you ever noticed how 99% of people who have served, to include liberals, don't support a military draft?

Do you ever wonder why?

Then I'm one of the 1%. I think a draft is a great idea.

Do you ever wonder why?

That's because you're a liberal. Liberals often find it preferable to have others make their life choices for them.

The best thing about the draft would be that we would not still be in the middle east nor might not have invaded Iraq if we had a draft.
The bad thing about a draft is the ability of the powerful to evade combat or even service alltogether.

And the really worst thing is that military life and combat are not for everyone. It will ruin the lives of a percentage of draftees.

Do you ever wonder why?

I guess if you are into forcing people to potentially make the ultimate ethical decision.

The best thing about the draft would be that we would not still be in the middle east nor might not have invaded Iraq if we had a draft.
The bad thing about a draft is the ability of the powerful to evade combat or even service alltogether.

And the really worst thing is that military life and combat are not for everyone. It will ruin the lives of a percentage of draftees.

It will "ruin lives?" Won't it make anyone's life better?

You know as well as I that very few troops ever see combat. Most of them are trained as support personnel in one function or another.

Frankly, from a field grade officer or NCO's perspective, I see conscription as a Last Resort. The enlistees that are allowed to join are sometimes pretty fucked up. Today many need to go through a pre-boot camp just to get into shape for basic. I'd hate to think what material the Army would have to train if the draft was instituted.

wm-Stupid%20Soldier.jpg

I was halfway thru electronics tech school when drafted. The military in their wisdom put me into infantry..... in Nam.
In retrospect I wish I had gone to Canada instead. I would now have socialized healthcare and such as well :D

tip if you want to stay out of combat do poorly with weapons in basic.

Naah I was drafted. The military is not for everyone.

Clueless as usuual.

go figure

---

I've never said the military is for everyone. We won WWII with a draft. A draft is about more than enlisting a bunch of self aggrandizing boobs and entitle-minded parasites to join the ranks of those already volunteering (one observation: many vets using VA services do nothing but play the system and scam whenever they can, but so what?). A national service draft democratizes military engagements and supplies large numbers of able bodies where a strictly volunteer military keeps us short of the numbers we need in this complicated world.

Odd......fuck I suppose "poorly" is a pretty damn relative term, because I've been so gawddamn astonished at the poor marksmanship in a platoon that I felt confident that a pack of rock-throwing Serbian School Girls might take them out of action.

Odd......fuck I suppose "poorly" is a pretty damn relative term, because I've been so gawddamn astonished at the poor marksmanship in a platoon that I felt confident that a pack of rock-throwing Serbian School Girls might take them out of action.

Yeah I messed up and actually tried.

Those city boys were something though. Made fun of us country boys till they figured out they needed us bad. Poor bastards could not even pitch a tent.

Last edited:

I scored a few points away from Expert, with a broken rear sight on an M16. Drill Sgt. tried to make me redo basic. Joke was on him. So what? Poor marksmanship is irrelevant to most jobs in the military.

Yeah I messed up and actually tried.

Those city boys were something though. Made fun of us country boys till they figured out they needed us bad. Poor bastards could not even pitch a tent.

who's army drafted you ????

Romulans. or so it seemed at the time.

I've seen some Hawt Romulan Chicks......they are cousins to Vulcan Chicks, who are nice when they're young, but fill out when thet're older until they're easier to jump over than walk around.

200px-Saavik_TWoK.jpg

Oh, but I don't think they get preggers.

While stationed at Gitmo, I had an affair with a female Seabee.

She was hot, nothing dangerous was going on, I was single, so why not!

It up to our armed forces to develop programs to train our men and women to know when to turn it "on and off" in and out of uniform.

I have perfect confidence in believing that when the bullets are flying, our fighting men and women will not use that moment to breed like rabbits.

Food for thought.

It's always been considered "malingering" to get knocked up to avoid deployment, it's just impossible to prove, so the military has turned a blind eye.

Looks like they are cracking down.

Unless your spouse is deployed too, you aren't supposed to be bumping boots while deployed anyways.

That might sound absurd, and it is certainly ignored by many soldiers, but there are charges that can be filed for that alone.

In all seriousness, the Israeli Army is one of the few that conscript EVERYONE, regardless of gender, and I can see why:

idf-women.jpg

Israeli Chicks are Hawt.

israeli soldier:

09_esti-ginzburg_01.jpg

Forum List

Back