Soldiers Who Can't Keep Legs Closed, Harm Mission

I was a Sea Bee for a time and I have to tell you, the sea has a lot of secrets.

Best to let them float upon the tide of memory and not wash upon the shore of tounge or truth.

But keeping it a secret means having an affair and only married people can have an affair!

YOU just said it: "ONLY MARRIED PEOPLE CAN HAVE AN AFFAIR!!"

Moron.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

ZOMG! You fucking dumbass! I was being sarcastic. The person admitted to being aware of single people having affairs and I was pretending to be as dumb as you and say wait! That can't be true! Single people can't have affairs! You truly are fucking stupid.

Date: "A romantic and sexual relationship, sometimes one of brief duration, between two people"

Affair: "A romantic and sexual relationship, sometimes one of brief duration, between two people who are not married to each other."

Are you even able to tell the difference between the two definitions? Clearly the definition for Affair contains the clause "who are not married to each other," for a REASON: because MARRIED PEOPLE have affairs, you knat-brained-turd beneath the hoof of worm dung.

You ignorant **** juice. I didn't edit the definition so you couldn't give "the rest" of it. Holy shit you're a special kind of wasted sperm cocktail.

"8. A romantic and sexual relationship, sometimes one of brief duration, between two people who are not married to each other."

From the same link you butt licker:

"affair - a usually secretive or illicit sexual relationship"
affair - definition of affair by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Now click on the link and read the fucking page you sooper fucking cock stupid should-have-been-aborted ignorant dirty diaper swallowing cockroach reject. If you respond again with total comprehension failure then there is nothing more I can do. Have a nice night!

YOU STUPID ****. SINGLE PEOPLE CAN HAVE DATES OR AFFAIRS YOU DUMB FUCK!!!!!!!

IF THEY HAVE DATES IT IS PUBLIC.

IF IT IS IN SECRET IT IS AN AFFAIR.

READ THE FUCKING LINK!!!!!!

affair - definition of affair by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Apparently sampson totally missed this post so it needs to be rebooted to see if the facts will get ignored again.

The fact you keep ignoring this post samson shows what a pathetic fuck weed you are.

But keeping it a secret means having an affair and only married people can have an affair!

YOU just said it: "ONLY MARRIED PEOPLE CAN HAVE AN AFFAIR!!"

Moron.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

ZOMG! You fucking dumbass! I was being sarcastic. The person admitted to being aware of single people having affairs and I was pretending to be as dumb as you and say wait! That can't be true! Single people can't have affairs! You truly are fucking stupid.

OMFG!!! There really IS nothing but bat shit between your ears and peanuts between your legs: GROW a pair, and stop hiding behind your huge chasm of ignorance with ridiculous claims of "being sarcastic."

If you SAID it then own it :

"ONLY MARRIED PEOPLE CAN HAVE AN AFFAIR!!"

Imbacile.

Forum List

Back