Soldiers Who Can't Keep Legs Closed, Harm Mission

There's nothing hotter than getting some action during an alarm red ....

That's the problem with putting men and women together. Everyone knows they can't control their perverted "urges".

The military should employ morale hookers.

I know in Korea, a lot of soldiers hook up hookers because they think they are safer.:razz:
You been with a hooker Artie?:tongue:

I know in Korea a lot of guys actually think the Juicy Girl is their girlfriend ....

Me with a hooker? No but I've definitely paid for sex in a round about way before. It's called dating.

The military should employ morale hookers.

I know in Korea, a lot of soldiers hook up hookers because they think they are safer.:razz:

I know in Korea a lot of guys actually think the Juicy Girl is their girlfriend ....

Me with a hooker? No but I've definitely paid for sex in a round about way before. It's called dating.

Men being men in Korea is why I cannot donate blood.:razz:
And I bet you pay for sex ALL the time.:eusa_whistle:

( I still have not forgiven you for the menopause comment:tongue:)

And I bet you pay for sex ALL the time.:eusa_whistle:

My left hand is considering early retirement.

Just saw a report about female soldiers getting pregnant during combat missions. WTF is wrong with the volunteer military?

It's always been considered "malingering" to get knocked up to avoid deployment, it's just impossible to prove, so the military has turned a blind eye.

Looks like they are cracking down.

Unless your spouse is deployed too, you aren't supposed to be bumping boots while deployed anyways.

That might sound absurd, and it is certainly ignored by many soldiers, but there are charges that can be filed for that alone.

Just saw a report about female soldiers getting pregnant during combat missions. WTF is wrong with the volunteer military?

It's always been considered "malingering" to get knocked up to avoid deployment, it's just impossible to prove, so the military has turned a blind eye.

Looks like they are cracking down.

Unless your spouse is deployed too, you aren't supposed to be bumping boots while deployed anyways.

That might sound absurd, and it is certainly ignored by many soldiers, but there are charges that can be filed for that alone.

In all seriousness, the Israeli Army is one of the few that conscript EVERYONE, regardless of gender, and I can see why:

idf-women.jpg

Israeli Chicks are Hawt.

In all seriousness, the Israeli Army is one of the few that conscript EVERYONE, regardless of gender, and I can see why:

idf-women.jpg

Israeli Chicks are Hawt.

In all seriousness, the military has needed to address this problem for too long.

There are too many good Women Soldiers who do their duties to the highest standard that end up getting lumped in with the ass and trash that is basically in the military to collect a 20 year retirement check.

And when I refer to "ass and trash", I am specifically referring to women who intentionally get pregnant to avoid deploying or any other duty.

A co-ed military only works if the standards are fairly enforced.

Both parites in the incident get general courts according to what I heard on the Nooze at the corner grocery last night.

So....you're saying we need more wimmin in the Army?:confused:
Hey fuck face. Bring back the draft. The mission is in trouble because we are a nation of chickenhawks who would rather talk shit instead of signing up to fight wars we support.

Forum List

Back