SOLD OUT=> Lines Form FIVE BLOCKS LONG to See Donald Trump in Sarasota

[chuckle] you lib dems always say that while Mr. Trump does real well and Cruz is moving on up Pogo !!

As I said three times now Pismoe -- I don't have a "crowd", which also means I don't have a political party. There's a fuck of a lot more out there in the world than two lame politicial parties -- or more correctly, one party that dresses up alternately in red or blue and watches the unwashed not get that they're the same thing.

And I'm not watching "polls". This isn't even an election year. "Polls" at this point have no meaning.

Gullible's Travels, Pismoe. :itsok:

5657257c1b0000470029ea9d.jpg

Vagisil's retarded pathological hero.

I'm telling you. He's got the nomination! The Donald has taken America by storm! It's on!

if he gets the bigot vote, it's a gift..... to the left.

:thup:

He's got the Jewish vote, the Christian vote, the Republican vote, the Democrat vote, the Independent and Libertarian vote and with Cruz as his VP he'll have the hispanic vote. Give her your hanky, Lakota. She's going to need it.

Did I mention that Sarasota has a very large Jewish population? Make that a kleenex box and Jillian is good to go.

he has no such think, oh delusional one.

he doesn't have women.

he doesn't have minorities.

he doesn't have gays.

he doesn't really have anyone who isn't a mindless bigot.

That, and the authoritarian-submissives. :whip:

The ones who worship heroes and love to be told what to do. They're usually dressed as a "catcher". And they always wear knee pads.

Of course, that's usually the same crowd as the bigots anyway.

Yes, you have proven that over the last seven years.

Thankfully Trump will end a few things when he's elected... Same-sex marriages, gays in the military, welfare, illegal aliens, all the illegal/immoral wars Obama has started, shitting on veterans, illegal spying on citizens, domestic terrorism, the deficit, the IRS and the TSA, dependence on foreign oil - to name a few. The Liberal "Carnival of Stupidity" under the Obama regime is about to come to an end.

I'm telling you. He's got the nomination! The Donald has taken America by storm! It's on!

He's got the Jewish vote, the Christian vote, the Republican vote, the Democrat vote, the Independent and Libertarian vote and with Cruz as his VP he'll have the hispanic vote. Give her your hanky, Lakota. She's going to need it.

Did I mention that Sarasota has a very large Jewish population? Make that a kleenex box and Jillian is good to go.

he doesn't have women.

he doesn't have gays.

The ones who worship heroes and love to be told what to do. They're usually dressed as a "catcher". And they always wear knee pads.

I haven't even been here seven years. Although I've certainly put in at least that much work in edumacating the dense-drones like yourself in three.

he doesn't have women.

he doesn't have gays.

I haven't even been here seven years. Although I've certainly put in at least that much work in edumacating the dense-drones like yourself in three.
I'm sure you have supported Obama for all seven years.

Thankfully Trump will end a few things when he's elected... Same-sex marriages, gays in the military, welfare, illegal aliens, all the illegal/immoral wars Obama has started, shitting on veterans, illegal spying on citizens, domestic terrorism, the deficit, the IRS and the TSA, dependence on foreign oil - to name a few. The Liberal "Carnival of Stupidity" under the Obama regime is about to come to an end.
I believe he would definitely focus on getting our economy going - drilling oil in Alaska and elsewhere, ending our dependency on foreign oil. Among other things.

Alas, same sex marriage is here for awhile, until overturned by a Supreme Court with sense. What might happen is the government persecution of Christians would end. People would again have the freedom of personal service.

Forum List

Back