Famous Hollywood director forced to apologize for film being too white haha!!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
"Gods of Egypt" filmmakers apologize for white cast - CNN.com

Major Hollywood production company Lionsgate is making a film about Egyptian warlords and the director (also of the movie I Robot) has had to APOLOGIZE FOR the whiteness of his cast hahaha! !!!

The liberal Frankenstein continues to march across the country and destroy more of the very people that created it- stupid liberals haha!!

Bow down and apologize for your whiteness libs!!!

Hopefully the director can just add a few more black servants and slaves to satisfy his critics. .... :cool:

What's with this shit Sunni Man? Not getting it at all. I know many a Persian that regard themselves as "white". What's up with this crap?

He chose the best actors for the part. He didn't realize he was supposed to only hire incompetent actors based on skin color. He should have paid more attention to Star Wars and hired some pillow lips.

For people who supposedly wanted race to mean nothing in society....they sure as fuck are the first ones to immediately take notice of everyone's race in every moment of the day.

Someone should show them some Egyptian art and ask them what color they are.

If they don't like the actors don't go see the movie. Go see Creed instead.

Egyptian warlords and he used whitey? Curious.

Why not? We've tried a black Bond and black Annie. Race is irrelevant.
We've actually tried white egyptians lots of times.

Yeah. Scorpion King was a good one.

Who was really in charge in Egypt back then? Dark skinned Africans? Or more whitish Arab men?
Definitely not crackas

Let's get practical.

No women will be allowed to be examined by a male doctor.

No men will be allowed to be examined by a female doctor.

No child of mine will be taught by a female teacher.

No child of mine will be taught by a male teacher.

The white baby Jesus is offended by this PC nonsense
Doesn't look white to me...

jesus-alou.jpg

Major Hollywood production company Lionsgate is making a film about Egyptian warlords and the director (also of the movie I Robot) has had to APOLOGIZE FOR the whiteness of his cast hahaha! !!!

The liberal Frankenstein continues to march across the country and destroy more of the very people that created it- stupid liberals haha!!

It's a fair criticism. If you're making a movie about historic events and places and use all-white casts depicting non-white poeples, people are gonna call you out on it. And rightly so.

It's a fair criticism. If you're making a movie about historic events and places and use all-white casts depicting non-white poeples, people are gonna call you out on it. And rightly so.

Alrighty then.

Do you hire actors or just guys that look like they should be in the movie?

Last of the Mohicans. One of my favorites ever. Should all those men be rated in B or tell the story?

Tell me Delta and others the Patriot. By your standards the movie should never have been made.

Think about it.

My true favorite Gladiator By your standards an Australian should never have commanded the role.

By all means give me subs for any I have mentioned.

Forum List

Back