Solar scientists say the "Grand Minimum" will cause a mini ice age next few years..

Polar bears have moved into Seattle because all the arctic ice as been reduced to Cubes for Rum-and-Cokes...

Coastal Cities have experienced rising tides that should have flooded entire town...fortunately for them they obviously experienced equally rising beaches / ground that countered the rising tides and prevented flooding...

Glaciers have melted so much Noah's Ark has finally been found...

Hurricanes have become so frequent out in the crowded ocean that they wound up cancelling each other out...

...but...but...but

WHAT THE HELL?! AN 'ICE AGE'? Somebody get f*ing Al Gore on the d@mn phone to explain WTF is up!

I can't believe he was just yankin' our chain this whole time about this 'Global WARMING' BS!

:p

Bwuhahaha...

Big data finds the Medieval Warm Period – no denial here
So, our new technical paper in GeoResJ (vol. 14, pages 36-46) will likely be ignored. Because after applying the latest big data technique to six 2,000 year-long proxy-temperature series we cannot confirm that recent warming is anything but natural – what might have occurred anyway, even if there was no industrial revolution.
Big data finds the Medieval Warm Period – no denial here | The Spectator Australia
Conclusion... The earth was warmer in the Medieval period!

So, our new technical paper in GeoResJ (vol. 14, pages 36-46) will likely be ignored. Because after applying the latest big data technique to six 2,000 year-long proxy-temperature series we cannot confirm that recent warming is anything but natural – what might have occurred anyway, even if there was no industrial revolution.
Big data finds the Medieval Warm Period – no denial here | The Spectator Australia
No known way to know what temps were then.

No known way to know what temps were then.
You didn't read the article did you?
Plus if you are correct.."No known way to know what temps were then."
THEN how do we know that there is "global warming" 1 million years ago. 100,000 years ago. 100 years ago.
Oh wait here is how we know "global warming in the last 100 years!
FACTS Miketx... get your facts!
thermometerproblems.png

You haven't presented any facts and you don't know that there is global warming. There is no way to know temps from that long ago. None!

You haven't presented any facts and you don't know that there is global warming. There is no way to know temps from that long ago. None!
So you believe in global warming group because the temperatures have increased over the last 100+ years due to this:
thermometerproblems.png

Yeah, that's what I said.

OK so I count you as a "global warming" supporter is that correct?
If so you are proving my point either way!
You believe "global warming" is occurring ONLY because we've been able to measure it for the last 100+ years is that correct?
And one of your "reasons" is because we weren't able to measure temperatures before thermometers. Is that right?

Now I'm going to put it another way just to make sure I understand.
You believe the global warming is occurring because we have had thermometers measuring temperatures for the last 100+ years. Is that right?

Global warming is occurring because we now have had thermometer for the last 100+ years to measure the increase.

Is that right and because of that you are a global warming supporter who says because of man/industrialization/coal burning we have had temperature increases?

You believe "global warming" is occurring ONLY because we've been able to measure it for the last 100+ years is that correct?
And one of your "reasons" is because we weren't able to measure temperatures before thermometers. Is that right?

You believe the global warming is occurring because we have had thermometers measuring temperatures for the last 100+ years. Is that right?

Global warming is occurring because we now have had thermometer for the last 100+ years to measure the increase.

Is that right and because of that you are a global warming supporter who says because of man/industrialization/coal burning we have had temperature increases?
smh

smh

So you are shaking your head up and down and agree with me that you are a global warming supporter or you are shaking your head sideways saying you are NOT
a global warming supporter. Which direction are you shaking your head..(smh)?

Miketx has provided a perfect example of people that don't deal with reality. I had no idea what SMH meant so I used the internet and it means "Shaking my head"!

But you can shake your head basically up and down meaning "yes" or sideways meaning "no"... unless you are from Bulgaria,
they have done the same thing but opposite. The head nod up and down means “no”, and the head nod from side to side means “yes”.
5 Confusing Gestures From Around The World
So Miketx are you from countries other then Bulgaria and you are shaking your head up and down?
I know, I know this is very complicated but you are the one that said it takes thermometers to measure global warming and you believe since thermometer weren't used
since the 1800s and that there is an increase you therefore believe there is global warming because ONLY the last 100+ years have we had the ability to measure!

So you can't even answer a simple question! Can't believe how people react. simple question. What is your answer? You believe that global warming is man made and based on the opinion that temperatures couldn't be measured before the past 100+ years that we have global warming?

Been hearing this nonsense for years now. And it has not happened yet. Instead, we have had ever increasing temperatures, both in the atmosphere and ocean.

We do have increasing temperatures?
Can you explain to me why this is going on in the Arctic ?
The territory contained 10bn tonnes of gas and oil deposits, the scientists said. In the early 2012 Russia plans to start the first commercial offshore oil drilling in the Arctic, on Prirazlomnaya platform in the Pechora Sea. The platform will be the first Arctic-class ice-resistant oil rig in the world.
Now if you say "well that's because there are oil deposits!"
RIGHT... How are OIL deposits formed?
OK OLDOLDRocks you should know this:
Over millions of years, layer after layer of sediment and other plants and bacteria were formed. Stage 2 - As they became buried ever deeper, heat and pressure began to rise. The amount of pressure and the degree of heat, along with the type of biomass, determined if the material became oil or natural gas.

The last time the Earth was this warm was 125,000 years ago
You stupid ass, I know far more about how gas and oil deposits form than you ever will. And there is a little matter of the fact that the area that is in the Arctic today, was, millions of year ago, somewhere else.

But what does that have to do with the solar minimum that is being predicted?

Oh look, yet another denier ice age prediction.

Almost all deniers have been making those ice age predictions non-stop since the 1970s. Their predicted ice age never arrives, but that doesn't shake their faith. Like any doomsday cultists, after each time doomsday fails to arrive, deniers simply postpone their ice age doomsday to a later date.

In contrast, the good scientists have been predicting warming all that time, and have been proven to be correct. The scientists have been correct with all their predictions for 40 years now, which is why they have such credibility.

Deniers, if you want everyone to stop laughing at you, you have to start making successful predictions too, instead of failing completely at all of your predictions for 40 years running.

In the 200 years that have elapsed since, the Thames has never frozen solid enough for such hedonism to be repeated.

That's because Old London Bridge was removed in 1825, not because of climate. Old London Bridge partially damned the river and made a big calm area, which allowed for freezing.

Oh look, yet another denier ice age prediction.

Almost all deniers have been making those ice age predictions non-stop since the 1970s. Their predicted ice age never arrives, but that doesn't shake their faith. Like any doomsday cultists, after each time doomsday fails to arrive, deniers simply postpone their ice age doomsday to a later date.

In contrast, the good scientists have been predicting warming all that time, and have been proven to be correct. The scientists have been correct with all their predictions for 40 years now, which is why they have such credibility.

Deniers, if you want everyone to stop laughing at you, you have to start making successful predictions too, instead of failing completely at all of your predictions for 40 years running.
Wow... 40 years! That's your basis for man made climate change! 40 years!
Again... check history OK???
coldhotearthtemperatures.png

Cool high pressure is moving into midatlantic and as it moves out it will open up the eastern seaboard for something tropical. Be on the lookout for the 7-10 day

Cool high pressure is moving into midatlantic and as it moves out it will open up the eastern seaboard for something tropical. Be on the lookout for the 7-10 day

Upper level wind shear is increasing.. and a polar low is now positioned to enter the North West.. Not sure how much storm will be left with the dry upper level winds.

Forum List

Back