Social Security Privatize?

archangel said:
Already on what?Your -check it out- just goes back to this post and entries...
Well at least you have control and left out four letter words...If you support my opponent so be it....however there is never a waste of keystrokes or else why would anyone bother to come into chat in the first place? :sleep:

Just for future reference, is name calling ok, as long as I don't swear at you?

freeandfun1 said:
the problem is that there are too many non-elderly getting social security. And I am not just talking about minors that are getting death benefits for a parent that died. I am talking about all kinds of people that could be working but ride the system by taking disability social security.

Gee, this is a venue that GW didn't trapse. Seems to me that too many are collecting benefits for 'education'. Those with disabilities way beyond the public schools capabilites, yet they must be dealt with. A kid that is functionally brain inabled to deal with 'academics' on the level of what season is it?

They are in a self contained classroom. At the cost of min. $10k per year. 'We pretend to teach, they pretend to learn.'

Said1 said:
Just for future reference, is name calling ok, as long as I don't swear at you?

Said yes you may call me names if it pleases you...just skip the four letter ones--just to be polite...We all have our opinions...all I expect is fair play and answers not rehashed rhetoric and point penalties...is that too much to ask from adults...if it is then i am definetely wasting my time in here and will leave all of you to your private club...sorry for bothering ya all... :bow2:

Satan said:
Said yes you may call me names if it pleases you...just skip the four letter ones--just to be polite...We all have our opinions...all I expect is fair play and answers not rehashed rhetoric and point penalties...is that too much to ask from adults...if it is then i am definetely wasting my time in here and will leave all of you to your private club...sorry for bothering ya all... :bow2:

In your mind, wanna be professor is mature, while fuckhead is childish and insulting. I don't really see a difference, but I'll keep that in mind for future threads. :)

archangel said:
:cheers2: Damn for awhile I thought you might be a fair opponent...wrong I was your language just showed your IQ...When you master the english language please advise us all...I only listen to those who can explain their thoughts without resorting to four letter words, :crutch: common with the Liberals commentary....lol

I really don't give a hoot what you think. You jump all over people acting like you take the high ground while you are as low as a slug on pavement. Once you want to start acting like an adult, some might be willing to engage you in dialogue. Until then, I won't waste my time with somebody, such as yourself, that THINKS they are the only one with any experiences in life. For a 37 y/o, I have experienced WAAAAAY more than most my age and proabably a helluva lot more than you. I had a tough life growing up, but I learned a lot from it and now I am quite happy with the way things have turned out. Again, whenever you want to discuss an issues with a less haughty attitude, let me know.

spillmind said:
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/ARTICLE2/budget.html

but don't mind me, i'm a just a maniacal ranting liberal that doesn't have a goddamned CLUE of what i am talking about.

You try and use this to prove there was a "surplus" in the budget?!

LOL, it proves my point, when the government borrows $100 billion, IT IS NOT A SURPLUS.

HOLLINGS: That's right, on budget, you're spending a hundred billion more than you're taking in.

GREENSPAN: Correct.

HOLLINGS: And this president's budget spends another hundred billion more than we take in.

GREENSPAN: I haven't seen it yet.

HOLLINGS: You haven't seen it? You're testifying about it now.

GREENSPAN: I haven't seen the budget. You haven't seen it either.

HOLLINGS: Well, you know his plan. Look you think he's going to spend less than a hundred billion more?

Now this was an interview with Greenspan before Bush's first proposed budget that had not been released yet. (This of course means that earlier Budgets were from his predecessor). This clearly (in the red area) shows that the Government was spending more than it was taking in this means that there was no "surplus", surplus would mean that we were taking in more than we were spending, it was clearly not the case.

The Green Part is the R's Budget during a recession and before the war, deficit spending is expected during those times by every major economist that I have read a report from.

Now we know we borrowed 100 billion a year to pay the bills during the budget surplus that was not a surplus and we know the Rs borrowed more during a recession and economic reset.

But heck, I am just a conservative Libertarian and can read what you post whether you do or not.

nakedemperor said:

Gee Nakey I didn't know Merlin was speaking for the president. The fact of the matter is that no senior citizen will currently lose their S.S. benefits under the presidents plan, not one. This is only a scare tactic being used by Demos, the same Demos who under Clinton talked at length about the crisis in S.S......now when Bush wants to do something there is no crisis according to these people.

Democrats are scared little people...the party of the underachiever.

archangel said:
.if it is then i am definetely wasting my time in here and will leave all of you to your private club...sorry for bothering ya all...

You are most definitely wasting time here. Your posts contain nothing but your half-assed opinions interlaced with a generous dose of whining. You have never supported your assertions with even a tiny bit of research and you have never sourced your "facts". You need to find a site where everyone throws in their unsupported opinions and the most persistent idiot wins.

You have been an obnoxious pain-in-the-ass since your arrival here and I for one invite you to take your bullshit elsewhere.

I have doubts to whether a guy like that could have ever been in the cub scouts let alone the Army....me, me, me...I've never heard such self centered aggrandisement since I last listened to Al Franken.....

Get over yourself, and talk about the issue, you friggin' moron! (are those curse words, and do I need permission to use them, too?)

Fmr jarhead said:
I have doubts to whether a guy like that could have ever been in the cub scouts let alone the Army....me, me, me...I've never heard such self centered aggrandisement since I last listened to Al Franken.....

Yup. Does tend to make one wonder - all that "I'm a vet stuff". I mean that may count for a lot of things, but it doesn't give you a leg up in a debate on social security. Besides, most of the vets I know only mention that when the context of the discussion warrants it. They don't jump up and down and yell "hey, you can't be mean to me - I'm a vet".

Merlin1047 said:
Yup. Does tend to make one wonder - all that "I'm a vet stuff". I mean that may count for a lot of things, but it doesn't give you a leg up in a debate on social security. Besides, most of the vets I know only mention that when the context of the discussion warrants it. They don't jump up and down and yell "hey, you can't be mean to me - I'm a vet".

:banana2: Gee merlin are you and fmr jarhead a couple or what-you seem to be having a conversation about me between the two of you...also and who are the ones who post using handles such as fmr jarhead and you who places a military helicopter on your handle...humm who is self serving? Just because I am proud to be a vet and use it for background info,I never implied not to be mean to me only control the language...Have a great day and please address me directly if you must attack don't hide behind fmr jarhead...for support!enough said on this I made my point and you two had fun making your comments about me.... :bangheads

archangel said:
:banana2: Gee merlin are you and fmr jarhead a couple or what-you seem to be having a conversation about me between the two of you...also and who are the ones who post using handles such as fmr jarhead and you who places a military helicopter on your handle...humm who is self serving? Just because I am proud to be a vet and use it for background info,I never implied not to be mean to me only control the language...Have a great day and please address me directly if you must attack don't hide behind fmr jarhead...for support!enough said on this I made my point and you two had fun making your comments about me.... :bangheads

Blow it out your barracks bag, punk. I warned you twice - which is one more than I should have. Take a 24 hour break to adjust your attitude. If you can't seem to do that, then I suggest you get your sorry butt back to the yahoo boards where you belong.

archangel said:

Your "background" info is not applicable to a conversation about reforming Social Security. If your were a woman dwarf who was a minority, and Jehovah's witness, it wouldn't matter a bit, either, unless you want to add to the topic (that

This is not about you.....although you seem to think it. This is about Social Security reform (can I be any more concise?)

BTW...maybe you should re-read the topic (that you originally posted, and stay on point!)

Fmr jarhead said:
BTW...maybe you should re-read the topic (that you originally posted, and stay on point!)

He won't be answering you for at least 24 hours.

MtnBiker said:
Somehow I believe even a 24 hour reflection will not be enough to elicit a reasonalbe response.

I prefer to be optimistic.....

Why aren't you guys watching all the pre-game hype?

MtnBiker said:
Is there a game on today?

Actually the biggest event of the day is in my "clean the garage or die trying" competition.....anyone care to assist....I have beer, and some burgers. (hell I'll even order out some BBQ...we can have it catered!)

Forum List

Back