Soccer Superstar Cristiano Ronaldo accused of 08 Las Vegas rape & paid hush money, FBI investigating

• Banned
Bullshit alert...

What's bullshit? That he paid the woman hush money? That's true. Why did he pay it then? Because he tripped her up?
you're just jealous of cristiano's sexy body and good looks and wealth and popularity and skills, the same reason you're jealous of Trump

Well, who wouldn't be? However he still paid the woman off.
i'm not, because my body is just as good

Well if the other party took the money and kept her mouth shut for ten years it could very well have happened.

Wonder why now, ten years later, it was brought up??

This is almost as bad at the 36 year wait for BK and Ford.

Who the hell keeps their mouth shut for ten years??

Apparently these whores who make these claims, and take pay off money aren't and weren't mentally disturbed by the incident other wise they wouldn't have taken the money. The money doesn't takwa away the mental suffering of a " real rape" these are ggold digging whores. No proof, just words.

Bullshit alert...

What's bullshit? That he paid the woman hush money? That's true. Why did he pay it then? Because he tripped her up?
you're just jealous of cristiano's sexy body and good looks and wealth and popularity and skills, the same reason you're jealous of Trump

Well, who wouldn't be? However he still paid the woman off.
i'm not, because my body is just as good

As good as Trump's?

Forum List

Back