SOB! Lindsey Vonn Gets Injured After Mouthing Off Against Trump

Vonn gets hurt before every Olympics. It is almost like clockwork at this point.

yep, i'm sure she'll be just fine by game time! :coffee:

Skier Lindsey Vonn Says She'll Be Representing the US 'Not the President' at the Olympics
694940094001_5671420578001_5671397983001-vs.jpg

:clap:

The White House is owned by the people, not the President. It's a great honor to be invited to see it. It doesn't matter who the invitation comes from. I'd go and would be respectful if the invite came from Trump, Clinton, Obama or Bush. If I got to shake the President's hand I'm sure he or she would realize I may not necessarily agree with all their policies. But, I can certainly put aside my differences for a few minutes. IMO it's childish and bit anti-American to refuse an invite.

Vonn gets hurt before every Olympics. It is almost like clockwork at this point.

yep, i'm sure she'll be just fine by game time! :coffee:

Skier Lindsey Vonn Says She'll Be Representing the US 'Not the President' at the Olympics
694940094001_5671420578001_5671397983001-vs.jpg

:clap:
Yep.....then if she wins you buggers can claim she sure showed that orange clown what for.

Hey look! Trump supporters cheering for the physical agony of others! Surprise surprise...

She voiced her opinion, which every American has the right to,

Trump the party of schadenfreude.

Hey look! Trump supporters cheering for the physical agony of others! Surprise surprise...

The Olympics represent the USA.....not the Left or the Right, and certainly not some ass wipes personal opinion of the President..
I don't give a shit about her political opinion...and I don't want to hear it. She's abusing the opportunity in my opinion.
She should keep her opinionated mouth shut during the Olympics and at any press conference related to them and just compete.

The Olympics represent the USA.....not the Left or the Right, and certainly not some ass wipes personal opinion of the President..
I don't give a shit about her political opinion...and I don't want to hear it. She's abusing the opportunity in my opinion.
She should keep her opinionated mouth shut during the Olympics and at any press conference related to them and just compete.

I'm in the "shut up and dance" camp, too. She has every right to express her opinion, of course. I just don't have any idea why someone would care what her political opinions are, much less print a "news" piece about it. I wonder what Slash thinks of Trump. I can make a truly informed opinion once I know, lol. FFS, shut up and ski.

How can a U.S. citizen abuse their right to their opinion?...

She said she will go to represent her country, not Trump. You idiots are the ones make more out of it, and gaining happiness out of her injury. You sick fucks.

And the anti-Trump people are real stable individuals that love their country and the institutions it stands for.

Well, she's out of the Olympics now.
Not because Trump got even with her, the way Obama always got even with his critics, by sending the IRS after her, or armies of lawyers, but because she got hurt.
Must have been her Karma.

Forum List

Back