Lindsey Vonn

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
.. someone that will do anything to get/stay in the news ..

U.S. Olympic skier and member of Team USA Lindsey Vonn disses President Trump. When she competes in the upcoming Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang, South Korea, Vonn said she'll be representing the "people of the United States, not the president."

Guess she doesn't know that Donald Trump is one of the people of the United States.....

Neither have I.
But I have purchased it in the past for some of our guests visiting during the holidays.
Never again, now they will have to drink my Holiday Punch.

U.S. Olympic skier and member of Team USA Lindsey Vonn disses President Trump. When she competes in the upcoming Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang, South Korea, Vonn said she'll be representing the "people of the United States, not the president."

Guess she doesn't know that Donald Trump is one of the people of the United States.....
Another stupid brainwashed white liberal woman. As I have claimed and maintain, liberal white women are the dumbest people on earth.

I always love it how loud and proud they all are too.

She sorta defines snowflake!
Could anyone be a bigger snowflake than the crybaby in the Whitehouse who pouts like a 5 year old when someone says something bad about him? You do understand what a snowflake is do you not?
You don't get to throw snowflake back at us, the righteously outraged who are stunned by the foolishness from your side. Snowflake is the moniker earned by your side. Own it!

She sorta defines snowflake!
Could anyone be a bigger snowflake than the crybaby in the Whitehouse who pouts like a 5 year old when someone says something bad about him? You do understand what a snowflake is do you not?
You don't get to throw snowflake back at us, the righteously outraged who are stunned by the foolishness from your side. Snowflake is the moniker earned by your side. Own it!

It shows the left hasn't moved beyond the old rubber and glue rhyme we all learned in grammar school.

Nobody represents the President

pity lindsey vonn isn't politically correct enough for trumptard's delicate sensibilities.

Last edited:
SOB! Lindsey Vonn Gets Injured After Mouthing Off Against Trump

i'm sure she'll be just fine by game time! :coffee:

Skier Lindsey Vonn Says She'll Be Representing the US 'Not the President' at the Olympics
694940094001_5671420578001_5671397983001-vs.jpg

:clap:

Forum List

Back