SOB! Lindsey Vonn Gets Injured After Mouthing Off Against Trump

The Olympics are in Feb. A back injury most likely will put you out of competing in such a grueling sport just 2 months after injury. Too much risk of re-injury.
She'll be ready to race next week. I know you're hoping her back is broken and that her career is over because your life is a failure, but it's not. Sorry, little inbred.

MSB34jt.png

The Olympics are in Feb. A back injury most likely will put you out of competing in such a grueling sport just 2 months after injury. Too much risk of re-injury.

No it wouldn't... unless it were a serious injury. She could have competed at the World Championships but decided the Olympics were more important and it was more important to rest and not risk worsening the injury.

Derek Carr fractured bones in his back and missed ONE WEEK in the NFL.

Someone on another forum posted this concerning those who go against America's current president. He makes a good case!

Hebrews 10:31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

This video on Youtube."Catholic Priest Who died for 48 Minutes claimed that Donald Trump is an angel sent by God!"
Psalm 105:15 Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm. KJV
Gretchen Carlson got Hank Williams Jr. fired from ESPN, but he's now back on ESPN, but where is Carlson? No where to be found. Just saying.
Krauthammer came against President Trump, now he's not on special report, but in the hospital for surgery. Megyn Kelly came against President Trump, now her ratings are in the toilet, Glenn Beck same as Kelly, matter of fact he has had to layoff a large number of employees twice John McCain came against President Trump, now he has a brain tumor. Hollywood came against President Trump now they're ensnared in the biggest sexual pervert scandal in the history of earth, and box office ticket sales are way down. The swamp came against President Trump, now they're misdeeds are being exposed. And now Carrie Underwood,RANTED AGAINST President Trump, then she broke a wrist.
icon_biggrin.gif
^ :cuckoo:

Meanwhile Rachel Maddow has record ratings, and so on and so on. Countless examples of people who love this country and abhor the orange disgrace a bunch of racists helped put in the oval office, all fine and successful.

Someone on another forum posted this concerning those who go against America's current president. He makes a good case!

This video on Youtube."Catholic Priest Who died for 48 Minutes claimed that Donald Trump is an angel sent by God!"
Gretchen Carlson got Hank Williams Jr. fired from ESPN, but he's now back on ESPN, but where is Carlson? No where to be found. Just saying.
Krauthammer came against President Trump, now he's not on special report, but in the hospital for surgery. Megyn Kelly came against President Trump, now her ratings are in the toilet, Glenn Beck same as Kelly, matter of fact he has had to layoff a large number of employees twice John McCain came against President Trump, now he has a brain tumor. Hollywood came against President Trump now they're ensnared in the biggest sexual pervert scandal in the history of earth, and box office ticket sales are way down. The swamp came against President Trump, now they're misdeeds are being exposed. And now Carrie Underwood,RANTED AGAINST President Trump, then she broke a wrist.
icon_biggrin.gif

Quoting scripture to wish ill will on people for their opinion. Nice! It doesn't get much more ignorant than that.

but she's ok with Obama who hated America and police
She is okay with Obama. The rest of your post is the result of a broken, inbred mind.
MObama:"For the first time in my adult life, I am really proud of my country
they went to Rev Wright for years!!!:
Sen. Barack Obama's pastor says blacks should not sing "God Bless America" but "God damn America."
I guess you think that people that go to KKK meetings for years are really good people??
yes--she's okay with someone who HATES America, but not one who LOVES America---that makes sense

Trump's entire campaign was that America is shit. That we're losers. So fuck off with that bullshit, little inbred.

That America was shit crapped out of Obamas ass.

Now we're great again.

I sure am glad its those conservatives who are angry and not liberals......

icon_biggrin.gif

Quoting scripture to wish ill will on people for their opinion. Nice! It doesn't get much more ignorant than that.
God is CLEARLY working thru this president. Attack God's anointed at your own risk.

It's become known as "the Trump Effect."

and Obama was raised in Indonesia in his formative years---I'm sure Indonesians and the Indonesian press really loved America :rolleyes-41:

I believe Gods will happens.

Trump wasn't supposed to have a flying chance in hell of getting into the White House and there he is. Why God wanted Obama in there I'll never know, but I'm just glad he came around. LOL

icon_biggrin.gif

God is CLEARLY working thru this president. Attack God's anointed at your own risk.

It's become known as "the Trump Effect."

That's not how that works... and if you really worshiped God, you'd know how fucked you are if you think it does.

black, listening to Rev Wright for years, and raised in Indonesia---no--he doesn't hate America :rolleyes-41:

I believe Gods will happens.

Trump wasn't supposed to have a flying chance in hell of getting into the White House and there he is. Why God wanted Obama in there I'll never know, but I'm just glad he came around. LOL

Let's make it clear then. You think rejoicing in another person's agony because they don't hold the same opinion as you is a Christian thing to do... and you THINK it is God's will?

Nah, nothing to rejoice about. Ya'll already said she'd be back in a week, how much "AGONY" is she in? Either the bitch is hurt, or shes not.

Make up your mind.

Forum List

Back