Soap, Lampshades, Gas Chambers Disguised as Shower Rooms?

I can think of many-----when I read her actual writings ----I will let you know. What I do know is that Barbara Lipstadt DOES NOT deny the veracity of the history of the Holocaust---but she likes to PRESENT the "evidence" that islamo Nazi shit like you USE in argument ------it is a form of scholarly examination sometimes called DECONSTRUCTIONISM---
you would not understand........do not try-----your head might
explode

Okay, saying, "Wiesenthal lied about the 5 million, Wiesenthal is a liar...", is deconstructionism, fine, I just call it what it is, lying.

Her name's Deborah btw :eusa_shifty:

It lends nothing to your credibility that you don't even know her name.

typo---idiot Until you get the stuff from something actually published by DEBORAH----you have nothing. You islamo Nazi shit REGULARLY misquote

So a direct quote from the zionazi queen herself is not good enough for you eh?

You want her to have everything she ever says published first?

You're nuts :rolleyes:

The queens actual words were, and I quote:

"… I gave them the example of how the late Simon Wiesenthal invented, without any basis in fact, the notion that the Holocaust constitutes the murder of 6 million Jews and 5 million non-Jews.”

I can think of many-----when I read her actual writings ----I will let you know. What I do know is that Barbara Lipstadt DOES NOT deny the veracity of the history of the Holocaust---but she likes to PRESENT the "evidence" that islamo Nazi shit like you USE in argument ------it is a form of scholarly examination sometimes called DECONSTRUCTIONISM---
explode

Okay, saying, "Wiesenthal lied about the 5 million, Wiesenthal is a liar...", is deconstructionism, fine, I just call it what it is, lying.

typo---idiot Until you get the stuff from something actually published by DEBORAH----you have nothing. You islamo Nazi shit REGULARLY misquote

You took that partial quote out of context----her conclusion based on all the evidence is that holocaust deniers are shit like you.

explode

You took that partial quote out of context----her conclusion based on all the evidence is that holocaust deniers are shit like you.

Lol, you're nuts.

So when she clearly says Wiesenthal made up the 5 million gentile victims, you reckon she's not really saying that but is saying, 'he didn't make up the 5 million gentile victims?

You're nuts.

explode

Lol, you're nuts.

So when she clearly says Wiesenthal made up the 5 million gentile victims, you reckon she's not really saying that but is saying, 'he didn't make up the 5 million gentile victims?

You're nuts.

you quoted her out of context

Lol, you're nuts.

You're nuts.

What sort of context do you imagine could change the very clear statement that 'Wiesenthal invented the 5 million gentile victims', you are crazy if you imagine any kind of context can change that in any way.

Lol, you're nuts.

You're nuts.

What sort of context do you imagine could change the very clear statement that 'Wiesenthal invented the 5 million gentile victims', you are crazy if you imagine any kind of context can change that in any way.

when I read the whole thing-----I will know-----for now I already know that the person you quoted
believes unequivocally---that HOLOCAUST DENIAL IS SHIT -----you have asserted that since she claimed that because IN HER OPINION Weisenthal had no basis for the ---"5 million gentile body count"-------then that fact PROVES that everything else he said MUST BE FALSE------<<<< ie ----you proved
yourself an IDIOT

Lol, you're nuts.

You're nuts.

when I read the whole thing-----I will know-----for now I already know that the person you quoted
believes unequivocally---that HOLOCAUST DENIAL IS SHIT -----you have asserted that since she claimed that because IN HER OPINION Weisenthal had no basis for the ---"5 million gentile body count"-------then that fact PROVES that everything else he said MUST BE FALSE------<<<< ie ----you proved
yourself an IDIOT

You're wrong as usual, all I said is she admitted Wiesenthal lied about the 5 million.

You seem to be coming around to the realisation that that in fact is the simple truth.

Lol, you're nuts.

You're nuts.

yourself an IDIOT

You're wrong as usual, all I said is she admitted Wiesenthal lied about the 5 million.

You seem to be coming around to the realisation that that in fact is the simple truth.

If it is-----it is a very trivial point-------your entire point being that Wiesenthal estimated the number of gentiles murdered by your hero
Adolf with insufficient evidence---------HOW EXCITING!!!!!!!!

Lol, you're nuts.

You're nuts.

yourself an IDIOT

If it is-----it is a very trivial point-------your entire point being that Wiesenthal estimated the number of gentiles murdered by your hero

Wrong yet again, my point being Wiesenthal invented, made up, lied about 5 million gentiles being murdered.

There was no estimation, he plucked the figure out of thin air and was called on it by Lipstadt and Bauer.

Imagine lying so blatantly about 5 million victims, one wonders what else could be a lie, fable, half truth?

yourself an IDIOT

Wrong yet again, my point being Wiesenthal invented, made up, lied about 5 million gentiles being murdered.

There was no estimation, he plucked the figure out of thin air and was called on it by Lipstadt and Bauer.

Imagine lying so blatantly about 5 million victims, one wonders what else could be a lie, fable, half truth?

yes---you did mention that since he offered a somewhat careless estimate of the number of gentiles killed-----that YOU conclude he MUST be a chronic liar and nothinge else he ever said is true

yourself an IDIOT

yes---you did mention that since he offered a somewhat careless estimate of the number of gentiles killed-----that YOU conclude he MUST be a chronic liar and nothinge else he ever said is true

Your friend Lipstadt said he "invented" the 5 million gentile victims, there was nothing careless about it.

I never said everything he ever said was a lie.

That was all you ;)

yourself an IDIOT

Your friend Lipstadt said he "invented" the 5 million gentile victims, there was nothing careless about it.

That was all you ;)

yes you did-----you specifically said that her statement Weisenthal just "invented" the figure
five million puts everything else he said ----in question. I still do not know the context of her ramark------are you suggesting that your hero ADOLF did not murder any gentiles?. Ok fine with me-----just jews. We can shit on the dead gypsies and clergy of various faiths etc etc Lets shit on them all--- of course DA JOOOOS
first

yourself an IDIOT

That was all you ;)
I'd like to see a "final solution" for holocaust deniers. The world would be a better place.

this farce has to stop

What farce is that? I hope you aren't another one of those Holocaust deniers, because those people are all obviously dishonest and stupid.

holocaust deniers are simply part of the continuum of LIBEL MURDERERS ------they depend on lies, just as KKK scum DEPENDED on their myth
BLACK MEN WANT OUR WOMEN. They want murder and they want to JUSTIFY the filth
for which they so long.

Right now the levant is knee deep in blood---and every murder and obsene mutilation will be
CELEBRATED by the perverted ass lickers of
muhummad based on this or that libel and lie

Forum List

Back